Buried gold locator !

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, but I wish those metal detector designers would invent a metal detector that could identify aluminum.

As for gold locating, the MFD type frequency generators are not going to hit only on gold coins. They pick up the micro mineralization (flour gold) that is too tiny to recover. So you will need some type of device that can filter out the small stuff. I like the Eliminator-e-120. All this is assuming you can use an L-rod and this takes a lot of work.

I also have other devices. The Super Star I have been working with has been more reliable than the frequency generator. But it uses an L-rod and some people have a phobia like holding a religious article up in front of a person needing exorcism. Yes, there are nut cases on both sides.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oops I thought this was a treasure tale about someone Burying a Gold Locator...

Never Mind

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have a LRL that will let you know if the signal is from coins, bars, cubes or a ring….It also will check the weight of the object….all from where you first find the signal…saves a lot of time…When you get a signal from coins or gold veins you are getting the signal from the hottest spot in the cache…I have a freq for aluminum and it works…Micro gold can be recovered and processed but unless there is a large deposit it is not worth the trouble….Art

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hi to all members , has anyone built a buried gold locator patent long range that can find only gold coins
I don’t know of any gold only devices that are still made and have never heard of a LRL that will only find coins….Why would you want to limit your search?...I can search for 100 different things and love that I have that option
-
Silver buried long time ago ,
Yes..Most of them
something simple with low range and low depth
I have one that lets me pick the range and depth
but beeps only to gold not to rusty things , all answers accepted
None of the ones I have used beeped or located rusty metal
, i hope someone sare his patent with me !
I don’t understand that…….Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions