Mirror image signal line from LRL transmitter

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I stand back from the transmitter about twenty feet and use it like a rifle sight once I get the signal line. I suppose everyone can come up with some kind of theory why the rod acts differently from a distance compared to close up to the target. The magnetic mirror image is so exactly the same you can even get depth readings off the mirror image instead of the real target. I wonder how many people have dug the wrong spot.
Gee Mike. The seven devices I have used were pretty simple. I set it up and wait for about ten minutes for all the signal lines to form. I then start to walk a half circle using the distance from the unit just like the manufacturer says. When I find a signal line I drop one rod to my side and if the up rod points left I mark it in red. If the target is to my right I mark it in blue. I also check the size of the target at that time.
When I have finished the half circle I have marked all the targets. I then decide which signal I am going to follow. You see Mike, some of them just don’t work if you are checking for targets to close to the unit. Some say as much as 75 feet from the unit.
I best I have used were units made by Yokum. The signal lines stop at the target. I think his antenna was the best of any one that I have used...Art

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
Question please. Are you using a signal generator Art? I have been using a signal generator for a lot of years and I have never had a signal line go back over my generator, they always mark one way in front of the generator not right or left. Then if I have more then one line I check to rule out the bad one, then I check the one I have left to find out if it is a good one and some times it is not right either. It was just a question.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Every one that I have used the signal would be on both sides of the unit. That is if you walked a full circle you would be marking the same signal twice...Art

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
I wasn't talking about walking a complete 360 degree circle around the generator, I was talking about the signal lines you pick up in front of it while walking 180 degrees. Normally if you do pick up on more then one signal, one of the signal lines is a ghost signal working off of something that is emanating the real treasure cache.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
When you find a signal line drop one rod to your side. The up rod will point you in the right direction. I was following signals to no where until I found this out..Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread