Geophysical Electrophonics

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can do your own search if you are interested, but things like eyeglasses frames, thin wires, pine needles, even aluminum foil could convert energy into audible range. I'll probably be harassed for adding "L-rods, too!" It's not rocket science just because an astrophysicist discovered it. Well, maybe it is.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
An astrophysicist discovered it.

And it was in regards to an event that is produced by a large object moving at 45,000 mph through the upper atmosphere generating enormous heat from friction and producing VLF radio waves. That's a LOT of energy and makes sense that it can generate radio waves at a "felt" level.

NASA estimates that the meteor that impacted Russia in 2013 produced 3.75 a 10^14 joules (equivalent to 90 kilotons of TNT) in just producing the fireball portion of the event (equivalent to a Leonid meteor "shooting star"). The airburst that followed released 500 kilotons of energy! Even I would have had no trouble hearing that one.

Now, an inanimate object sitting on the ground? Not so much. That's not releasing much energy at all.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right you are. That's why an amplifier of some sort is very handy. That's what the frequency generators (MFD) do--like pushing someone on a swing. each cycle is just a little push but it has to be at the right time. Or the analogy Tesla uses is patting your hand in a rhythmic motion on the bathtub water. Soon the waves will crash into each other at the right time and will splash almost to the ceiling--just from small amounts of energy added to the system. No magic here, but it seems like it.

The point here is the rod does pick up this energy and the naysayers who can't use a rod try to dictate otherwise and the suckers eat that crap with a spoon.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are interested look up Meyl Scalar waves or witricity. When the target is in resonance it requires one-millionth as much power as non-resonant. That's right, it's a million times more efficient. But the skeptics can't let go their pride and admit they are continuing a deception. Nice bunch.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So, have you actually been able to get bathwater on the ceiling by tapping the tub with equal energy taps? I know why you haven't and never will - but I'd hate to perpetuate that wicked smear campaign of the search for the truth that bad 'ol skeptics perpetuate. That wicked man Newton started it with those cruel Laws of Thermodynamics.

Look up anharmonicity to see why your tub analogy fails.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I tried it. I didn't say it would hit the ceiling. So I guess that proves LRL's can't possibly work. So now you can go back to your armchair. LOL

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No. LRL's don't work for other reasons that that. I was just pointing out you - anyone - can't get more energy out of a process than is invested into it. You have to lift that water. The taps would just keep it moving at the same level. Stop and it comes to rest because of entropy and bouncing into the tub walls. At least not in our section of the known universe. Or is that just a plot by scientists to confuse the enlightened flat earth advocates?

I just felt sorry for you in here responding to your own posts and thought I'd liven up your day. Your posts pre-poisoning the well regarding skeptics in this little realm invited a response. Seems a part of you does't believe as strongly as you think or you wouldn't seek affirmation.

Carry on. I'll go back to coin hunting. At least when the ground thaws.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad it wasn't a spelling error or something. I ain't wasting my time on skeptics. I have no need to prove anything to anyone. You don't think resonance works, what do they call that? A YOU problem.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions