Why does no one believe in Long Range locators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found the manual.

"Now all you need do is enter a number provided with the unit press the sin button on the modified dashboard and the Examiner is finely tuned."

and:

"The Examiner will give you eight decimal place accuracy (you can't get better than nine decimal places of course) due to research with special signal generation systems into just the exact frequencies are involved with gold, precious metals and gemstones. You can check the accuracy by entering the number with one changed digit. Only one will generally render the detection powers inoperable. That's how close to the mark the Examiner is. Conversely if you find no detection with the sined frequency given, enter in the given frequency with the last digit increased by one or two."

It goes on but you can see it clearly wants you to believe it is acting as a frequency generator and the calculator was "modified". That is as bogus as it gets. And art is still pushing this deceptive garbage.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people may not understand what I am saying here. That calculator has not been modified and it is not what is know as a frequency generator. It makes no difference what numbers are punched it unless you believe it is magic or something called the placebo effect. This so close between deception and fraud that I sure can't see if there is any difference. I suspect some skeptic lawyer knows.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please post video of ANYTHING being found of value using them...
Then I might "believe".

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
As long as Art believes in the tool he is using for dowsing works for him with his mind set for LRL, that is all that counts. He doesn't have to prove it works to any one else.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Sorry Mike that you think you were ripped off. Sorry you did not know that it was not a frequency generator. Sorry that you don’t know how a Scientific calculator works. The numbers that are put in serve as the key for many of the functions like depth, distance, what the object is. The rumor that the Calculator was modified is just one of the skeptics wet dreams. You complain that they sent you new numbers. No big deal. You check out the new numbers and keep the ones that work better….Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
No I do not sell them. I put the photo on here and they ask to use it. …..I think we were discussing about hunting in parks. That was what I found in a 20 minute hunt.,,Art

Mike70

Jan 23, 2015
Gold Coast, Queensland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortez, Tesoro Stingray, C&G Wildcat, Pistol Probe Pro. Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Think I remember trying them donkeys years ago, wasn't too good at it, but a guy who could do it put his hand on my arm, and they worked then. weird. I never kept it up though. Would be a bit difficult pinpointing with them I think. Do remember seeing a guy whose rods actually bent downwards when he walked over whatever it was he was looking for.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watched it.

People that believe that was an actual recovery, should buy one.

Sadly enough, there probably are a few.

In your next movie, dig where you place your red marker. Digging beside it, where the 2 rocks were marking your plant, was kind of obvious.

It was entertaining, though.....got any more??

garyo1954

Jan 4, 2013
Elkhart, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heh!

I was about 12 - 13 the first time I ever saw dowsing rods. Had no idea what dowsing was, and no clue what they were for.
One of the older neighborhood kids called me up to the porch. Had me hold my hands at my side about chest high.
Then he put an L-shaped brass rod in each hand. They were about 3 foot long with the L shape I was holding extending another 6".

He didn't tell me what they were for, just that he wanted me to walk out toward the sidewalk, through the grass. I was puzzled, thinking it was a joke, but I started walking.
When I got to the water meter, they crossed. I was surprised, but he and his brother were sitting on the porch laughing.

I learned later he had received them from someone in Japan and was trying to convince his skeptical brother they worth anything.
They used me, since I was clueless as their guinea pig.

I believe in dowsing, but what I see in those videos is unbelievable.

1) The problem I have is you know where the things are you are trying to find.

2) You would take two-three normal steps and then pause when you were 90 degrees to the coins.
That pause is when the detector located the object. It wasn't giving any indication when you were walking, but it was never any further away from the coins.

3) And when you put that coin in your pocket, it didn't swing 90 degrees to your pocket. Yet, the coin in your pocket was closer than when it was on the ground.

4) When you were doing whatever you were doing by the Jeep Cherokee, it never picked up any metal until you paused by the egg half. It never picked up on the rebar underneath the driveway either.

5) The two rock video was too much. In every video, you "detector" only works when you pause. You're always walking counterclockwise, and the "detector" always swings 90 degrees across your body.

6) It seems pretty useless if it only locates coins 90 degrees. I want to find things in front of me too. Doing 3 foot counterclockwise circles, pausing every 90 degrees, through a field might get me tagged as loony bin material.

If it works, take that $25000 challenge. You got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
First a few facts. That area is the site of an ancient river. There is a lot of deep gold there so I decided to look for silver. The first silver signal I followed lead me to an area with many holes. I recovered the silver but I wanted undisturbed ground. When I found this signal the device told me it was a coin, The depth and the distance.
When I walked up there I found that the target was about six feet from that spot. I went home and came back the next day to film and dig

1) The problem I have is you know where the things are you are trying to find.
My device is not perfect but the odds were in my favor

2) You would take two-three normal steps and then pause when you were 90 degrees to the coins.
That pause is when the detector located the object. It wasn't giving any indication when you were walking, but it was never any further away from the coins.
No matter if I was using rods or any of the other devices I have they all work the same. You feel the pull on them before you reach the signal line so you slow down

3) And when you put that coin in your pocket, it didn't swing 90 degrees to your pocket. Yet, the coin in your pocket was closer than when it was on the ground.
That’s just the way things work. If I had something in my hand like my GPS and looking for gold I would have received a false signal

4) When you were doing whatever you were doing by the Jeep Cherokee, it never picked up any metal until you paused by the egg half. It never picked up on the rebar underneath the driveway either.
I don’t think that they put re-bar under asphalt. Besides that if you have it set for gold there could be tons of iron under ground and it would not have swung
5) The two rock video was too much. In every video, you "detector" only works when you pause. You're always walking counterclockwise, and the "detector" always swings 90 degrees across your body.
I always walk in a North-South or East-West direction and only follow signals that are in a 90 degree direction. That will eliminate many signals from rays or rings.

6) It seems pretty useless if it only locates coins 90 degrees. I want to find things in front of me too. Doing 3 foot counterclockwise circles, pausing every 90 degrees, through a field might get me tagged as loony bin material.
I found the signal about 200 yards before I started walking using the box methods.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
In your next movie, dig where you place your red marker. Digging beside it, where the 2 rocks were marking your plant, was kind of obvious.
Gee. I marked the spot where my left heel was. If you want to assume the coin was under the rock that is your problem. Sorry you don’t understand what your eyes are seeing..Art

garyo1954

Jan 4, 2013
Elkhart, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, you did 200 yards of counterclockwise boxes to find that spot.
How long did that take?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Its pretty simple. From where I first get a signal I take 3 or 4 steps in the direction I was going. I turn 90 degrees and walk until I find another signal. If it swings the wrong way it is not the right signal. I mark it and take a few more steps and go tell the device turns again. If it points back to where I started I know I am on the right signal. If it points the other direction that’s a whole different ball game.There is a few other methods that I use. I pick and use one for the terrain and obstacles that I would encounter.
.How long was the movie?...Art

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread