Why does no one believe in Long Range locators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
No I did not. I had more to think about that day and time is not important to me.. A lot less time than with other treasure hunting tools...Art

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll say it again, if you want to learn how the frequency generators work, study Meyl scalar or witricity. Resonance is the key. The longitudinal waves to the target, that is the lines of force that bundle together (at anything in resonance) referred to as a signal line that can be detected with L-rods but originally they used an electronic receiver and oscilloscope.

Well I read up on Meyl Scalar and Witricity, nothing really new, just the same thing Tesla experimented with a century ago.

It is simply transmitting energy through the air, researchers lit a 60 watt bulb at 18 feet, and listed it as a milestone.

They can transmit a few inches with 95% efficiency, but as in Tesla's day, long distances require major generation.

Even if you could transmit with the power from the 9v battery in a LRL, it wouldn't get very far, and it's just one way.....nothing bounces off and returns.....please explain. thanks.

garyo1954

Jan 4, 2013
Elkhart, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I did not. I had more to think about that day and time is not important to me.. A lot less time than with other treasure hunting tools...Art

Please post a vid locating something at 200 yards.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have followed a signal from a LRL for eight miles. Now tell me how that could happen?...Art

Last edited:

garyo1954

Jan 4, 2013
Elkhart, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because no one else has ever offered any proof that they work, right?
That's the topic, "Who does no one believe......?"

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Because no one else has ever offered any proof that they work, right?
That's the topic, "Who does no one believe......?"
Gee...there are 100’s of movies about LRL’s on the internet. I proved that mine works so find someone else to make comments about...Art

garyo1954

Jan 4, 2013
Elkhart, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee...there are 100’s of movies about LRL’s on the internet. I proved that mine works so find someone else to make comments about...Art

Okay, Art. I'll save up for a magnet on a stick. It should work better.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I would have found more in 8 minutes with a metal detector.
So you are telling us that you can search 64 square miles in 8 minutes. I don’t think so. Maybe in Eight year.....Art

garyo1954

Jan 4, 2013
Elkhart, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I said I could find more in 8 minutes, Art.
And seriously, nobody can cover 64 miles with a transistor radio antenna and calculator glued to a box.
Ain't happening. Sorry.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have watched quite a few LRL videos on youtube, and I can't find one that convinces me they work.

A lot of interesting claims, bells n whistles, but no real proof. One of the higher dollar units, claimed if it doesn't work for you, you are holding the handle too tightly, or too loosely. Really?

I'll keep watching, but it's getting old.

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
Maybe what you should do is find some one that uses LRL for locating long time buried caches and get their there permission to go to where they have their test gardens and watch them set up their LRL for testing, first watch them and just maybe they will let you try working a signal line. Doesn't this sound a lot better then you bad mouthing some ones way of doing things on a subject that you know nothing about and you don't believe in. There are a lot of things getting old.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
And seriously, nobody can cover 64 miles with a transistor radio antenna and calculator glued to a box.
Ain't happening. Sorry.
Yes you are sorry. Did I say that?. Yes there are LRL’s that have a 8 mile range and that signal goes out in all direction. Do you know what a square mile is...Art

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe what you should do is find some one that uses LRL for locating long time buried caches and get their there permission to go to where they have their test gardens and watch them set up their LRL for testing, first watch them and just maybe they will let you try working a signal line. Doesn't this sound a lot better then you bad mouthing some ones way of doing things on a subject that you know nothing about and you don't believe in. There are a lot of things getting old.

Yes, Sir.

Didn't mean to "bad mouth" any one, just trying to figure out how these things work.

The more I look into them, the more mysterious they seem.

If I have to "believe" in something to see it work, it reminds me too much of "The Emperor Wears No Clothes."

Looking hard for the technical explanation, but so far just a lot of mumbo jumbo.

Please don't take it personally.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Ain't happening. Sorry.
Gee. I don’t use any tool with a transistor radio antenna and nothing with a calculator glued to a box. The one I use with the 64 square miles of coverage has a 15 foot antenna and no calculator. Sorry Charlie..Art

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have watched quite a few LRL videos on youtube, and I can't find one that convinces me they work.

A lot of interesting claims, bells n whistles, but no real proof. One of the higher dollar units, claimed if it doesn't work for you, you are holding the handle too tightly, or too loosely. Really?

I'll keep watching, but it's getting old.

This is good stuff! I still think its cool how these successful lrl users are so humble & take time to help people. Most multi-millionaires probably don't have the time to be on these forums!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
This is good stuff! I still think its cool how these successful lrl users are so humble & take time to help people.
Yes there is some good stuff on this board.
Most multi-millionaires probably don't have the time to be on these forums!
I am not a millionaire but I believe in sharing the information that I have....Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread