A little info on a real H.I.D. (Harmonic Induction Discrimination)

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is some info from Dell Winders, not sure but I think it was late 1980's.

We are the creators of the MFD & HID (Harmonic Induction Discrimination) from the inventor Vernon Rose of Sarasota, Florida. Since it's inception in 1979, we have been electronically metering its signals and continue to do so with digital read-out, chart recorders and oscilloscope, so this cannot be considered a dowsing instrument because there is no mental effort involved. However, the harmonics do create, through an electrical process, a discriminated magnetic field in the form of a line between the transmitter and the buried element, at the same time over-riding the many magnetic fields produced by other metals, water, voids, etc., that may be in the ground within range of the transmitter.

Most metals and some minerals (or fields they create) do respond within known laws of physics to the magnetic lines created by the transmitter. Therefore, a dowsing rod, pendulum, or even a pair of metal coat hangers will react to these (my note: relatively) strong magnetic fields, and they may be traced to their source with this method by a knowledgeable operator.

All of the MFD devices on the market are in fact signal(frequency) generators, and may be purchased over-the-counter from most electronic supply houses...Unfortunately, there are no ethics among the entrepreneurs of the MFD devices, and they are sold at highly inflated prices using gimmickry, misinformation and misleading advertising to lure gullible consumers. So let the buyer beware!

...the reader should understand that the frequency generators are not consistently accurate, nor can they differentiate microscopic particles from large quantities, despite advertised claims. The Harmonic Induction systems (HID) provide the best discrimination and accuracy...

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things ain't changed much since the 1980's. "there are no ethics among the entrepreneurs of the MFD devices and they are sold at highly inflated prices using gimmickry, misinformation and misleading advertising to lure gullible consumers. So let the buyer beware!"

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Looks to me that you just shot down all your posts. You don’t have to do all that garbage you say that we have to. What you have to do is study all the units on the market. Decide which one of then would suit what you want to search for and your personnel needs. If possible you go to the manufacture or find someone with the device where you can do a hands on test of it. For myself I would never go back to those old out dated devices..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Anybody who thinks art possesses electronics knowledge should look at his weigh chek post. Any imbecile can see that is the most nonsense ever posted about LRL's. If he's your cult hero you really need to find a new one because you are being led astray. Don't drink the koolaid!
Gee Mike. Where have I ever said I posses any Electronic Knowledge. My Weight Check has no electronics involved. It is just a potentiometer with a magnet on one of the wires...You could wire it into a house and use it that way but then it would not be useful as a treasure hunting tool...Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
art's idea of "fact" is to make up opinions about some technology he has never used or even seen. Too much mercury for you, buddy.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
This calculator cult leader and the skeptic cult leader are both stage hypnotists.
We all know about Randi. Who's the other leader?
This whole calculator thing could be a skeptic hoax.
Can you prove that?
I read the partner of the skeptic leader got in legal troubles in Australia for some hoax.
So what was the hoax?
That's where the calculators come from.
The calculator I use is made by HP an American Company
There's a lot more but I ain't saying.
OK
I know this much they are capable of anything and they have a lot of money.
So if someone has money they are bad guys?
The biggest LRL skeptics on the planet all claim to know dowsing
I am not the guy that claims to Dowse with a LRL. I am the guy that has always stated that if you try to dowse with a LRL you are doomed to failure..Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread