Why is it no one admits to being a control freak?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been on this forum and others since 1996. I have yet to hear of one person ever admitting to being a control freak. Mind you I'm talking about people who claim LRL's can't possibly work, but there are many others. Sure, no one likes to hear criticism, especially control freaks. It's the power trip thing where people get angry if someone dares to disagree with them. Yes, some just thumb their nose, others spray paint it on the walls (wikipedia) or skeptic websites. Nothing new here, "They shall wail and gnash their teeth at the gates..." Instead of ever admitting they are wrong, it's blame it on whoever or whatever. Anyone who hasn't read the "Handbook to Higher Consciousness" which is free on-line you are doing yourself and society a huge disservice. Anyone who claims to be a good person and hasn't read and followed this book is a big hypocrite. As much as I have preached about this I've yet to hear of one single person who said they learned something from it. That's shameful and disgraceful and is a sign of our degenerative society. Like the book says, 99% of western society (and most of the rest of the world) is living in the low level consciousness (I call it low-life). I just read something today about consciousness on Keelynet. I know many people think they have gained salvation, but thinking it is not the same thing. I don't think people understand how important the "Know thyself" is to learning how to locate. It's about self-mastery and I don't see too much of it around here. Even those who claim to know how to locate, they don't seem to know the truth.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look in the mirror....you get angry because some don't agree with you. Members can believe what they want_ but they cross the line when they attack members for not agreeing with them.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not claiming the holier than thou, but I have studied the book. How about you?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not claiming the holier than thou, but I have studied the book. How about you?
No its not on my reading list...

I also have no trouble witching any kind of buried cables and water lines.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm saying study the book. We all are in there.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure don't claim to be perfect or claim to be a perfect locator. Like the book says 99%. I wonder how many people read that and think they are in the 1%. Probably most.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm saying study the book. We all are in there.

As I said its not on my reading list. I did read a lot of Edgar Cayce when I was younger..

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Reading is a complex cognitive process of decoding symbols in order to construct or derive meaning (reading comprehension). It is a means of language acquisition, of communication, and of sharing information and ideas.
Reading comprehension is the ability to read text, process it and understand its meaning. An individual's ability to comprehend text is influenced by their traits and skills, one of which is the ability to make inferences. If word recognition is difficult, students use too much of their processing capacity to read individual words, which interferes with their ability to comprehend what is read. There are a number of approaches to improve reading comprehension, including improving one's vocabulary and reading strategies.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The main thing is you need to be Zen-like when doing any L-rod work. This is not as easy as it sounds--everyone wants to "make a response" when they don't get one. You just have to let the rods work on their own. A big problem is to watch over the rods like a hawk. It is easy to fixate on them and this will just lock them in place.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use L shaped wires to witch underground utilities, no Zen like concentration required, just allow the rods to do their work..

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Running water is the easiest to detect. Water gets magnetized. A forked stick works, I've even read one guy held a crow bar over his head and said he could feel the weight change. Fort Knox wouldn't probably be big enough.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Running water is the easiest to detect. Water gets magnetized. A forked stick works, I've even read one guy held a crow bar over his head and said he could feel the weight change. Fort Knox wouldn't probably be big enough.
Located water, cat6, cat5, cat3, fiber optic, electrical, coaxal and water lines.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone is at a different waypoint on their journey. Most will never get there. Most don't even have a clue but think they are in the 1%. I call it the Natural Selection Process because everyone is given the free will to decide what path they take. The 99% chose the security, sensation, and power addictions. Those are called the unhappiness centers because they are never enough.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone is at a different waypoint on their journey. Most will never get there. Most don't even have a clue but think they are in the 1%. I call it the Natural Selection Process because everyone is given the free will to decide what path they take. The 99% chose the security, sensation, and power addictions. Those are called the unhappiness centers because they are never enough.

Based on your opinion of what the "journey" is and based on your opinion of what the security, sensation, and power is they seek. According to your post you appear to see yourself as in the 1% too.

We are all bad and hypocrites because we don't read a book you say we should read...

I personally have no problem with my path or life, I have had a good life so far....

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone who hasn't read the "Handbook to Higher Consciousness" which is free on-line you are doing yourself and society a huge disservice. Anyone who claims to be a good person and hasn't read and followed this book is a big hypocrite. .
Well i think a lot of us are doing ourselves and society a disservice I KNOW FOR SURE i will not read the book .. You read a book and like it and then tell every one else to read it or we are doing society a disservice .. OK AND WE ALL HERE THAT WILL NOT READ THE BOOK ARE ALL HYPOCRITE'S ..Like ..findefskeepers ..said wow the pot calling the kettle black ... I think that is how it go's

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are seem to be misguided. I put this info out to help people learn to use a locator but it obviously has fallen on deaf ears. No problem here. i don't want anybody committing suicide.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are seem to be misguided. I put this info out to help people learn to use a locator but it obviously has fallen on deaf ears. No problem here. i don't want anybody committing suicide.

You insult people because they haven't read or choose not to read a book you say is required reading...

Anyone who hasn't read the "Handbook to Higher Consciousness" which is free on-line you are doing yourself and society a huge disservice. Anyone who claims to be a good person and hasn't read and followed this book is a big hypocrite. As much as I have preached about this I've yet to hear of one single person who said they learned something from it. That's shameful and disgraceful and is a sign of our degenerative society. .

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of those riots--the anarchists come to town and hurl rocks, loot, and start fires.
As for insults, yeah, I am the shock jock type. Call me "Anti-matter Mike". Never said I was Holy, never said I followed the book. Of course i am "working on it" but i admit i am slow. Pretty much impossible to stay on this forum and do so. i already know how to locate how to get the pure, clear focus and the expanded awareness. I try to help others get there the fastest way. Like the ancient sages said,"Know Thyself" first if you want to learn how the universe works. Yeah, I know people are going to cry "hypocrite". That's not really the case but that won't stop the spin so i don't care what people think about me. Like i said you have to lose the ego.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread