More on the Super Star Quantum Leap (SSQL)

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
So I got out the SSQL and I guess I need to form an LLC and get on this one.

https://www.legalzoom.com/knowledge/limited-liability-company/topic/limited-liability-company
Definition of a Limited Liability Company or LLC - LegalZoom
https://www.legalzoom.com/.../limited-liability-company
Like a corporation, a limited liability company or "LLC," is a separate and distinct legal entity. This means that an LLC can obtain a tax identification number, open a bank account and do business, all under its own name.

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19084

Last edited:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, you can feel electronic signals with your fingers, I bet that comes in handy when you are trying to prove your LRLs work.:thumbsup:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I usually don't rely totally on the sensations, but some times I get a small jolt that alerts me I am on the signal line.
I rely on the rods crossing when I reach the signal line when using old out of date technology. Just by holding two rods may eliminate that problem
..Art

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
What I mean is sometimes the rod just does not respond but I get the sensation that alerts me.
Mine always cross when I encounter a signal line.
Verne Cameron said he did not accept a sensation as valid--he wanted to see the rod move.
He was correct
So of course one of the hard things for the beginner/intermediate is to not get the preconceived notions after the first hit. That's all part of the self-mastery.
If your get a hit and it’s not a real signal you should dump the device. If it is picking up rings it is almost useless...Art

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Such a shame....seems Signal_Line the OP deleted what looks to have been a VERY informative post. ALL I see remaining of the OP is the copy/pastes here by Art, and they each are GEMS of information valuable to me....

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Morbius, and Neo,

Too much going on right now. A while back I did some more work on the SSQL (L-rod skills required) but that modification is not very far along yet although I say "promising" still experimental. Of course promises are meant to be broken so... LOL Got what I need to work on it but been in a whirlwind lately. Something good is going to happen.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did get a little time to work on the SSQL mod I refer to as XE-1 that doesn't use any batteries. Don't have any big results to report but it has been hitting my practice test target most the time. Of course this is circling the transmitter with an L-rod to find the signal line. And my L-rod skills are a bit rusty. Got some more ideas to try out.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't done much with the XE-1 except to change out some parts. Looks like I have some work to do on this one but it is working.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know if anyone caught my little joke-- XE-1
tettmo

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
XE-1
tettmo
times e to the minus one

This XE-1 in it's present state is working better than I expected. I've done a lot of experimentation with this type of locating system in several slightly different configurations. And I suspect it might never end. Anyway i do have a couple more ideas to test out as I can't help myself sometimes...If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been messing with the XE-1 in my yard and it's quite impressive. Today I pounded in a grounding rod to see if I could get any more power. I haven't been using any ground wire. Voltage is the same but I did get a little more current. A bit ironic this device runs on such small amounts of free power compared to the electronic receiver which uses thousands of times more power.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still haven't had much time/energy to work on this one but I figured out something I want to change out. So how much more power will it put out, I don't know but it might be enough that I need to add a power level control. If my past experience with a more powerful version is any indication, almost for sure I will want some way to lower the power. Anyway, this is a ways off and I need to order some other parts.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know if anyone wants to hear about my experiments and flip-flopping on this project. The free-energy power sounds so clean and holy, but it's like going back to the horse and buggy days (Do you remember they had to clean up after the horses?). A rechargeable battery and some other electronics is light years ahead.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Starting to clear out some of the cobwebs in my brain. Watch out! Got a new modification put together and now I need to check it out to see what sort of Frankenstein I have created. I'll be back in a half-hour or so.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, found out the new mod cut the power about fifty percent. Still has ample power in my yard, but right now I'm leaning more towards the more simple version. My feelings on this is more controls mean more complication for the user--more stuff to distract. But then again, most people probably don't fret over such minor details.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I messed with the simple version out in my yard and I will say I like it.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been messing with two L-rods and an old Weight Chek on the Xe-1. Really makes things complicated compared to just one rod. And something does not seem right. As I turned up the dial the signal seemed to stay strong. This was a half ounce silver and it was still coming in when set to filter 2 or 3 pounds. First guess would be the Xe-1 has higher power than the Weight Chek was built for, so it takes more dial advancement to get any weight filtering. Probably will need a control on the Xe-1 to reduce power when needed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread