signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can certainly imagine people must think "A gold ring from a hundred feet???? It must be such a tiny signal you could NEVER hear it." WRONG!!! Not saying it can't be missed but it's hard to. The signal sounds off every bit as strong as a pull tab at a few inches. LOL

Of course there's always a catch. It will pick up micro mineralization. Dell says 90% of targets are insignificant without some kind of weight cancelling. I have said in the past I hit about one in five, so that would be about 80%. Some day people will see what I'm talking about. It's real.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are times when the signal bounces around and will not easily settle on the target. Not that often now, but during times of high solar magnetic activity it is a factor.

This is why I have been posting that L-rods are obsolete. Just none of the issues that plague the L-rods.

Anybody here wondering why I'm about to go crazy it's because I don't think many people can fathom what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I have psychological "issues". I'm sure there are the forum amateur shrinks who have all the answers about me. LOL Of like Mike Tyson said "They all have a plan until I hit them." That's what it's going to feel like when you see this.

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was watching a show on inventors. Some guy and his brother started a software company (I think) for like $300 and sold it for 4.5B. Anyway, he helps inventors. One guy had some product and wanted $400,000 investment. Well, when they talked the guy said he really wanted $750,000. Just for that, the guy said "No, I don't trust you because you said $400,000."

I can't recall the guy's name but he said the kind of project he wanted were those where the inventor was so stoked about their product that they couldn't sleep at night. Yeah, that was me for the first year-and-a-half or so. Only so much a person can take. I got burnt out. I don't know, maybe that's a sign the project is as far as it's going to go for now. I know it needs a little face lift and I really don't know how much more user friendly it needs to be. I kinda have the feeling that the people who are serious won't need anything to be done.

MARK CUBAN MARK CUBAN: If I run for president it'd probably be as a Republican - Business Insider

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dell, I know you rub shoulders with the stars. Are you friends with Mark Cuban? The reason I ask is when I mentioned the idea of getting on the Shark Tank (or whatever it is called) he is the guy I figured would be giving the hardest time, the most scrutiny. They don't mess around. It's gotta be able to sell in large quantities. I just don't see that but no doubt I am myopic. Or more likely, the contraption is not ready to take on the world just yet. That's why I have been begging for an investor who knows what is needed and how to get it done. That's not asking too much, is it? LOL

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SL, my contacts were during an entirely different era. Nearly every one I have known in the past that was wealthy, have long been deceased. Treasure locators are a very tiny niche industry.

It is very unlikely that you, or me, could ever interest an investor with deep pockets with what little we have to offer. A potential investor would want to see patents and contracts, and a proven working product as well as a personalty they feel they can trust and get along with. A major investor would probably want a controlling interest, and there would be legal and time constraints, and the list goes on.

The LRL manufacturers and sellers that have done well in this industry have not prospered because they were honest. Some have been outright advertising scams from the beginning, conning both investors and consumers.In this industry if you are honest you are handicapped. Dell

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen!

LOL I guess I ain't got a chance. I mean is there anybody here who doesn't hate my guts? Hell, I don't even like myself. Gonna be a long, lonely road ahead. You know it's not so much the money I need (of course I do!), it's the expertise in getting the contraption to market in an idiot-proof configuration. That monumental task has got me stumped. I know in the early stages it only takes one whiner to cause permanent damage to a product's image. On the other side an old Randy Sparks tune (New Cristy Minstrels founder) "One good song, I'll have my Masarati, or even an old Bugatti". I better quit talkin' and get walkin'.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess that song was with his band The Back Porch Majority. A friend from college was keyboards player for him mid-1970's. "One good song is all I need." I guess that was some kind of reply to Janis Joplin's "Mercedes Benz".

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen!

LOL I guess I ain't got a chance. I mean is there anybody here who doesn't hate my guts? Hell, I don't even like myself.

LOL yeah, to say "the silence is deafening" is the biggest understatement of the century. Like I didn't know, or care. :laughing7: What surprises me is I didn't even get one "Like" for that post (meaning they agree with my statements). LOL

Look, I don't rip people for my own self-aggrandizement. Locating has been near and dear to my heart since about 1980. Like Dell says, there are some dishonest people out there, I call it greed motivated. As far as I am concerned they are on both sides. To call them "heartless" just doesn't do justice. Some of them can't even use the crap they push.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should say if you are looking to buy an LRL, better wait a while. The sharks that are circling think they smell blood, but it's their own.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And don't feel sorry for them. They may have to go to a money addiction treatment program.

Look, I know i am biased when i say there ain't nothing worth buying out there right now. Nothing.

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get your act together SL, make your machine work in front of the Camera.

:cross: And Do NOT give us:dontknow:, I have read most of the dribble you have spewed, Like a Liberal, you have not shown much that any investor would even look at...

Do You WANT to be successful? Then get yer Butt up and Go for IT. Is it Michigan you live in? I ask as a friend who does movies there would help you with a video, he could also help you on line. You don't have to disclose any secrets But you do have to show interested parties that your machine is No Hoax. If your machine really works you should be rich right NOW. If you want to get started pm me and I'll try to help you get lined up. It would be awesome if the world could see just ONE LRL that actually works.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a long ways from Michigan. What???? You don't believe me???? :dontknow: I'll let you on to a little secret. Even the expensive Minelab gold detectors can't guarantee you will become rich. I apologize for not getting out a video. You probably know video "proof" is not real, it can be manipulated easily. But yeah, I agree with you it would spark some interest. I'll see what i can do. Thanks for your input, really am thankful to get some. I'll PM you.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody know how to get a video emailed from an iphone? When i tried to email it I got a message saying a file is over 25MB. Don't really care to read an encyclopedia to learn how to send a video. So I deleted the video and still get the same message even just to send a photo which I had no problems previously.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to say thanks to Goldfinger450 for helping me get going on a video of the e-receiver contraption. My brain fog is real. I'm not quite there yet, but pretty much have figured out what i need. I'm not saying it is going to be easy. The camera angle has to be just right or else it does not look like it is working right. So I might need someone to position the camera so it's in line with the locator and the target, especially since I will be running a series of different target positions in order to show it doesn't matter where the target is. So thanks again and I hope to have something in the next day or so.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I told Goldfinger450, over the past two years I have learned enough electronics to be dangerous. :laughing7: So I went in this morning and tried to modify the transmitter more to my liking. We have some nasty weather here, snow and cold, so not going to be able to test it outdoors until who knows when. Maybe I will try to put a target outside and work from indoors. As for the video, still haven't done anything other than a bit of reading how-to and how-not-to.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still no video, sorry. Did manage to hook up the bigger battery on the receiver. i am no fan of those nine volt transistor type batteries. Expensive and I swear they could be the biggest money maker for the counterfeiters. So anyway, now with 9.6 volts the thing is hot, had to turn it down almost all the way. But it sure hits harder and life is good.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just thought I'd give my thoughts. You probably saw Dell is launching his locator products. I don't want to step on his toes as I know he has been going through a lot of suffering lately due to poor health and finances and loss of a loved one. So for now i plan to hold off on any video. And besides, I did send two people a short twenty second clip and neither one had one single word to say about it. So either they are awestruck or not. LOL Actually one guy asked if I would do a video searching for a legendary treasure. I really don't even like the idea of putting the video out without having a product ready for market. Kind of a catch-22, I know. I still plan to do the video, just not right now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess i can't blame anyone for not feeling enthusiastic. If I saw that video I'd probably have my own reservations. Fake or not very convincing. I'm probably the world's worst photographer. Add to that my addled brain and finances. LOL And I'm still optimistic things are going to be good. Wish I was better at convincing some investor. I mean a hundred grand investment has the potential to be doubled in a few months. Like i said, my plan is to take the market by storm. Have the ability to produce a large inventory quickly. Dream on, yeah I will.

A while back i mentioned I got some good news. Others might not think that way but the latest biopsy requires surgery but nothing serious. And more surgeries coming after that one and never ending, but that's the way it is. So for me, that is good news.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I've told this story. Stop me if you've heard it. LOL

A monk was walking in the forest and came upon some tigers. He ran to escape but he was cornered at the edge of a cliff. Thinking fast, he saw a vine going over the edge so he climbed down it a ways. Then he looked down and saw more tigers at the bottom looking up at him. To make matters worse, he looked up and saw a mouse gnawing on the vine. Then he looked over and saw a strawberry plant with a large, ripe strawberry on it. So he ate it. It was the best strawberry he had ever eaten.

He didn't look back to the past at the tigers on the top of the cliff and he didn't look ahead to the future at the tigers at the bottom of the cliff. He was living in the moment when he enjoyed the strawberry. I'd add my own thoughts to that and say be thankful for what you have, for every breath you take. That's the line "May you never take a single breath for granted". Randy Sparks wrote a song I think it was about that monk story called "Today".

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread