Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Anyone Dealt With Dr John Melancon at Underground Discovery and Exploration Co.?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer.
    4509 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    2screwed, I can tell that you are poking fun at me and the issue. So then the next knee-jerk roll-out fall-back lines will now ensue:

You are just being argumentative. Just being a smart @ss. Just being a troll.

Yes: the earth is flat and witch doctors are great for hernia surgery, hemorrhoids, etc..... Remember: Personal testimony trumps science.
    C'mon Tom, you need to get in "lock-step" with the belief of those that know! Hitler wrote a book on how to do that. 99.99 % of what you believe came from somebody else's word. Is the world round? you only believe that because someone told you. Unless you proved it yourself, you must believe it. Did Japan bomb Pearl Harbor? Prove it yourself. Do LRLs work? I'm not from Missouri but if they expect me to believe it, they need to "show me". They have not done that yet. Are these people trying to prove to me they work, or are they trying to prove it to themselves? ╦╦
    Tom_in_CA likes this.
    When I say jump, don't question why. Your question better be, "How High?"

Feb 2018
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I know who Dr. John Melancon is. Please know that he is a PHONY Archaeologist that uses God as a means to raid artifacts.

Please feel free to contact me if you want the scoop on thus preacher man gone bad and his partners in crime, Donald Patterson, Jerry Kemler and Bill Floto ... AKA The Black Mesa Bandits.

us
    Nov 2011
    400 times
    I know nothing about this. I did see a post on a different forum by one of those guys but it was for a different company and different locating equipment. Don't know why they would need anything other than their claim of 100% accurate locating equipment. BTW, don't believe that, either. Also I am totally skeptical about their claims of thousands of searches for customers. Never seen one post of any report on their searches. Never seen any advertising. Where did all these thousands of people find out about this? I live and breathe this locating and never heard of them until this thread.
    Dell Winders likes this.
    Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

My new motto: L-rods are obsolete.

Like Cappy sings with his harmonica, "We're all gonna die, but not tonight."

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2012
    Haines City, FL
    215 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
    I know who Dr. John Melancon is. Please know that he is a PHONY Archaeologist that uses God as a means to raid artifacts.

Please feel free to contact me if you want the scoop on thus preacher man gone bad and his partners in crime, Donald Patterson, Jerry Kemler and Bill Floto ... AKA The Black Mesa Bandits.
    Is this the same John M? https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...ohn%20Melancon
    "The door to knowledge and understanding is never open to a closed or prejudiced mind" Dell

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    360 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
    Gale, good to see you're still a-kickin'. Likewise, my invitation is still open if you're ready to get a different scoop on the situation. While you may be entirely correct about these people, it's not for the reasons you believe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links