LRL GOLD HUNTER

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess it depends o how bad you want to be taken. I know everyone and their dog wants to sell those control box on a swivel handle or even solid handle. People don't seem to understand this is not how the frequency discriminators work. You would need to set the device on the ground and wait ten minutes then circle it with an L-rod. There is little discrimination until the signal line develops. The signal line IS the discrimination. You can get pretty much the same effect with a $30 signal generator and a bent coat hanger.

Last edited:

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Spectrum xlt x-terra master huntercx gemini3 sierra madre, v3i, tdi, gti2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mi amigo, just buy a pulse induction metal detector learn how to use it and just do all the hard work. No easy way around it. I was in Michoacan metel detecting. Suerte!!!!

OP
OP
T

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Deeper/ Nokta / Elecroscope
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
Mextallion I already have a Golden King and it works great. I want to find out if there is a way to do find valuable staff using a short cut.

Thanks

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
Mextallion I already have a Golden King and it works great. I want to find out if there is a way to do find valuable staff using a short cut.

Thanks

Please do share with us some of the finds you have made with this machine. I must say I have NEVER seen anyone post ANY finds from one of these units.

OP
OP
T

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Choppadude,

So far I have found only metals, iron and nothing interesting. But I am only able to use my Golden King like 2 to 3 hours a week. I am testing it in combination with my electroscope. I will post some videos later on this week.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I guess it depends o how bad you want to be taken. I know everyone and their dog wants to sell those control box on a swivel handle or even solid handle. People don't seem to understand this is not how the frequency discriminators work. You would need to set the device on the ground and wait ten minutes then circle it with an L-rod. There is little discrimination until the signal line develops. The signal line IS the discrimination. You can get pretty much the same effect with a $30 signal generator and a bent coat hanger.

Are you saying it's all a scam ? SAY IT ISN'T SO !!

Please do share with us some of the finds you have made with this machine. I must say I have NEVER seen anyone post ANY finds from one of these units.

Oh puuullleeasssee, you don't know the "pat line" response to this yet ? Here it is:

Finds are being made all the time with this method/units. But .... tsk tsk ... they don't post them here @ normal show & tell channels. For fear of the IRS & thieves to target them. After all, we're talking "big ticket" items. Not run-of-mill individual coins and rings normally seen on "finds" forums posts, eh ? How can you dispute THAT ? :tongue3:

Hence I'll be the first to test the theory: I find treasure all the time via a tennis shoe, smothered in peanut butter, thrown into the air. Wherever it points when it lands, is the direction of treasure ! If you ask for proof, none is needed. I will decline to post proof lest the IRS and thieves target me. Hence irrefutable !

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom,
My only response to your post is DUH! Everyone knows that a tennis shoe smothered in Peanut Butter is a much better receptor to the highly conductive treasures we seek. I have absolutely no doubt about THAT method. Hell the only thing that will beat the TS/PB combo is the Plumb Bob with a nylon line coated with unicorn feces.
Although if the original poster wishes to sell his machine to upgrade, I would gladly buy it as I have just come in to a tidy sum of cash from the widow of a Sudanese King. Seems that being the god fearing Christian man I am, they have entrusted me with this fortune. Guess its just my lucky day!

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Tom,
My only response to your post is DUH! Everyone knows that a tennis shoe smothered in Peanut Butter is a much better receptor to the highly conductive treasures we seek. I have absolutely no doubt about THAT method. Hell the only thing that will beat the TS/PB combo is the Plumb Bob with a nylon line coated with unicorn feces.
Although if the original poster wishes to sell his machine to upgrade, I would gladly buy it as I have just come in to a tidy sum of cash from the widow of a Sudanese King. Seems that being the god fearing Christian man I am, they have entrusted me with this fortune. Guess its just my lucky day!

I will have to try the plumb-bob on a string with unicorn feces method . I was about to ask for proof of ability (ie.: to see any results), but quickly remembered that you would .... of course .... not be willing to tell or post any such show & tell. Because ... naturally .... you fear the IRS and thieves showing up on your doorstep. But rest assured: I know you find treasure with it !

As for the Sudanese King fortune, ... as luck would have it, I TOO received the same email alert ! All I had to do was send them all my banking and credit card info, and now I guess we just sit back and wait for the $$ to arrive.

J

Justaman

Dont buy anything from GER. Their devices are very low quality and ineffective. Not at all made in Germany btw. Other LRLs for less than half the price are much better.

OP
OP
T

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Choppadude, I also have a Golden King and an electroscope, please let me know how your testing goes. I am really interested to know if those two metal sectors can be a good combination. Thank you

Lesana

Jun 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justaman and other people, PLEASE, could you give me an advice which LRLs are better and cheaper than the devices from GER??? - My husband is thinking about buying the gold hunter from them... At first I was thinking that could be an interresting idea ("made in Germany" and so on ;-) ), but the more I learn about it , the more suspicious I am... I would really appreciate any piece of a good advice...! (I have been reading the discissions on these web sites for two dayes now and I do not feel I become much more clever...it is maybye bit because of the languange barrier, there are no information in my czech languange anywhere...)

Thank you for any help!

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Avoid ANY long range locator would be my advice. There is no science that would explain how they might work; so unless you are a wizard in an alternate reality where magic exists you may not get a good result from one.

OP
OP
T

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I purchase the gold hunter from GER a few weeks ago. So far testing with gold and silver it works. But the real test is going to be at the field. If you have any questions let me know. 20181024_171819.jpg

OP
OP
T

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picture

Last edited:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did you pay for it?

OP
OP
T

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$2,500 there is only two stores you can get it. One in Florida and the other one in Texas.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd say you have a $2500 education coming your way, but considering the Electroscope didn't educate you, maybe not.

OP
OP
T

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will recommend that you check out electroscope.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread