Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: NON-ELECTRONIC LRL

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    8600 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
    .... an excerpt from ABC 20/20 starts at about 33.26 ...
    Huh ? The video is only 33.26 min. long. So how can the part you wanted to draw our attention to "start" at that point ? Was that a typo ? Can you let us know at what point your vocabulary terms were used ? Thanx.
    TerryC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer.
    5697 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    Terry, if I understood Dell's posts, the terms described AN OBSERVED RESULT . Ie.: EFFECTS. Those terms don't claim to describe the science of the HOW it works.

So you owe the forum an apology. We're waiting.
    My understanding of erectile dysfunction is very small (groan) and the amount of info I know about quantum mechanics is also small, but I know where to go in the scientific community to get answers. When Dell gives a convincing def of HID, I will apologize. Don't hold your breath. ╦╦Ç
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is. – Josey Wales

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    8600 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryC View Post
    ... When Dell gives a convincing def of HID, I will apologize. ....
    The "convincing definition" of HID is that it POINTS TOWARDS GOLD (or silver or whatever) in tests. What more can you ask for Terry ? What is so hard to understand about this ? Why do you keep arguing with results ?

Sheesk, it's no wonder you never find the big-ticket items we all want to find in this hobby. Go ahead and content yourself with clad from sandboxes if you want. But others of us here are out for big-game !

PS: Sorry to hear about your erectile dysfunction.

us
    Jan 2012
    Haines City, FL
    215 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Back to the subject of this thread.
    NON-ELECTRONIC LRL

NOT FOR SALE
    X-SCAN (Experimental) Remote sensing, multi discriminating Long Range Locator (LRL)prototype, with Laser attachment and wireless" Weight Chek"

100% Pure Physics No batteries, No wires, No electronics

Hand held, lightweight, highly directional, and non visual. You actually "Feel" when the X-Scan locks on the " Field" of a discriminated target, even blindfolded.

Range: Up to 60 + meters

Depth: X-Scan does not measure target depth It detects the emamating "Field" of a target above the ground, or water surface. The target can be at any depth as long as the Emanating "Field" is not blocked and rises to and above the surface. The "Field" of a freshly buried target on the surface, or a couple of inches in depth can usually be detected immediately. A target buried 1 foot in depth may take up to a week for the "Field" to reach the surface and be detectable. Deeper buried targets take much longer to be detectable. Weeks, months, or years, depending on the depth, soil, and atmospheric conditions. Both MFD and HID discriminating LRL's are applications to the same physics and subject to the same limitations whether they are electronic, or non-electronic.

The deepest I have detected with the X-Scan, or MFD devices, and recorded with electronic Geophysical instruments is a Silver Vein, 20 meters below the ground surface.
    There are a couple of simple methods to determine the approximate target depth that can be learned.

Simple, Easy to use, hand held, light weight, highly directional, multi target element discrimination. It works according to a proven theory of MAGNETIC RESONANCE (MR) and HARMONIC INDUCTION DISCRIMINATION (HID)

X-SCAN, prototypes are nothing new. I have been experimenting, conducting scientific double blind tests, and field tests with this concept for more than 10 years. I placed the first Frequency Discriminating LRL (MFD) concept on the market in 1986 after 6 years of experimenting, testing, and personal use. There are now manufacturers of this proven basic concept (with Treasure finds) throughout the world, so I have a precedented comparison to guide me. A few Treasure Hunters have purchased my earlier X-Scan, prototypes to conduct their own experiments and provided me their personal feedback and suggestions. Their feedback has proven to be very beneficial.

Admittedly, in my own mind, I am amazed and logically what myself, and others have experienced with the multi-element Discrimination abilities of the X-Scan concept do not seem possible. For example. detecting and tracing buried PVC water pipe, or discriminating between the ink and dyes of modern US currency, and 1800's vintage Confederate currency, from a distance. Because of my own skepticism of this possibility I don't intend to make any advertising claims of the X-Scan's abilities, if any, but I will post in the future what appears to be happening.

It is my strong belief that with the addition of electronics and imaging software this concept will be the future of all Geophysical instruments

X-SCAN, Explanation (photo)
    The Black object in the photo is an attachable Laser Pointer. (optional) It serves to point a Red beam pointing to within 5 inches of the target
    It also appears that it may act as a carrier wave and better defines the target

The module near the handle is the Resonance chamber. Samples of the searched for target is placed in this chamber. Unlike electronic Frequency Discrimination (MFD) that only discriminates onr element at a time, HID appears to have the ability to detect and discriminate to specific combined elements that may be contained in a target. For example, Pharmaceuticals.

The White box pictured below the X-Scan, is the "WEIGHT CHEK". It doesn't actually measure the weight of the target, but serves to help measure the volume of the emanating magnetic field that surrounds the target and can be nulled out in increments of volume with the dial. By comparing with an object of known weight, the weight of the unseen target can be estimated. This is an extremely helpful tool in the field when analyzing the potential of a target and eliminating digging unnecessary holes. It has been used for years with the PRO-4 model, and by Dowsers, which required a connecting wire from the L-Rods to the WC. It would remotely null out up to 5 lbs, of solid target weight, or up to 2 ounces of Micron particles, sulphide and oxidation which resonates strongly.
    The WC, I am working on now requires no batteries or attached wires and the present model nulls out by volume, up to 20 lbs of solid target weight, and about 2 ounces of Micron particles, Sulphide, or Oxidation.

Thanks for reading. Dell
    Last edited by Dell Winders; Jun 12, 2017 at 03:23 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer.
    5697 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Ok, Dell, with your last post, #139, we've gone full circle. I will refrain from further comment until I can prove fraud if you will refrain until you can prove fact. ╦╦Ç
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is. – Josey Wales

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    463 times
    Quote Originally Posted by signal_line View Post
    If it ain't too late to edit your book, you know it might be better to classify locators as "body response" vs. "non-body response".
    After a lot of back-n-forth I settled on:

Passive devices: swively thing without a battery (dowsing rod, Anderson, PPL, etc)
    Active Devices: swively thing with a battery (MFD, Electroscope, etc)
    Electronic Devices: non-swively thing (FG80, Bionic, etc)
    TerryC likes this.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    8600 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
    I won't state the name of the Scientist, but an excerpt from ABC 20/20 starts at about 9.26

Thanx for getting the correct minute marker. I've found the reference to the "molecular frequency generator" at that starting place.

Next I went to the magic of google, and typed in "molecular frequency generator". Nearly EVERY SINGLE HIT was right back to this Noah's ark thing. And .... I hesitate to put links in here, because invariably most of them were well-meaning sincere Christians, who are happy about Biblical archaeology. And they are merely including the citations in their own writings. Needless to say, links will cross-over into the realm of religion. Which is fine and dandy. But I just hesitate to put in denominational things. Or put another way: The fact of whether or not "that's Noah's ark" will not validate or invalidate a particular doohickey instrument they used. They also used metal detectors, GPR, etc.... (which are conventional and non-controversial).

Other links were critics of the possibility of this being Noah's Ark site. Whether because they're skeptical of religious claims, or whether they're believers, yet distancing themselves from hocus pocus methods. Yet some of the critics TAKE ISSUE with the "molecular frequency generator". Saying it is nothing more than dowsing. Pure and simple. So while they may or may not agree with the Ark thing, yet they point out that MFD is hocus pocus.

I will let the reader google for himself . To see that the MFD inclusion in this video does not in any way give credibility to it. It's merely saying it was used (no doubt by sincere people who believe in it). And un-informed Bible enthusiasts have no reason to question the various instruments used . Esp. when they're high-sounding, they just ASSUME "it must be legit". So those believers, in their own periodicals, just pass along the link. You can hardly blame them, eh ? I mean, sure, it'd be great if the Ark were found. And whether or not it IS the ark is outside of this conversation. I'm not bringing religion or the bible into this (although I'm a believer).
    Last edited by Tom_in_CA; Jun 12, 2017 at 10:40 PM.
    TerryC likes this.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    8600 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    To the extent iron was found there in Del's video: Bear in mind that metal detectors and GPR were also used. So who's to say that MFD did any of the "finding" ?

Also: If it is simply dowsing (with lipstick on it), well gee: If someone is standing in an apparent ship/boat shape hull formation, then it's not a leap of logic for their subconscious to take over, and ... presto: the rods cross at WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT to be hull and rib line formations. No different than burying a silver dollar (where you already know where it is supposed to be), and walking around with rods: Your rods can cross at the dollar. Which could be nothing more than your subconscious tilting it at "the most likely spot".

So if the MFD charted out lines before a metal detector etc... did: It could just be the subconscious obvious locations where a reasonable person would expect lines to be. And then subconsciously the rods cross there. Just as in dowsing where rods point to "most likely spots" , which is often the critic's explanations of what's happening with dowsing. Nothing more than gut instinct. Well gee, I could have gone out to a boat formation and ... with a little know-how on ship-building, could do the same this with no instruments whatsoever. Eh ?
    TerryC likes this.

Aug 2016
    2941 times

Charter Member
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    9702 times
    Metal Detecting
    "Amateur archaeologist". Wyatt was hardly a capital S "Scientist". I'm an amateur archeologist. I even subscribe to National Geographic and Archaeology magazines. ;-)

Or do you mean Fasold - who accompanied Wyatt? Who later co-authored a paper in 1996 describing the site as a natural formation.

In 1996, Fasold co-wrote a paper with geologist Lorence Collins titled "Bogus 'Noah's Ark' from Turkey Exposed as a Common Geologic Structure" which concluded that the boat-shaped formation was a natural stone formation that merely resembled a boat. The same paper pointed out that the "anchors" were local volcanic stone. The abstract reads:
    A natural rock structure near Dogubayazit, Turkey, has been misidentified as Noah's Ark. Microscopic studies of a supposed iron bracket show that it is derived from weathered volcanic minerals. Supposed metal-braced walls are natural concentrations of limonite and magnetite in steeply inclined sedimentary layers in the limbs of a doubly plunging syncline. Supposed fossilized gopherwood bark is crinkled metamorphosed peridotite. Fossiliferous limestone, interpreted as cross cutting the syncline, preclude the structure from being Noah's Ark because these supposed "Flood" deposits are younger than the "Ark." Anchor stones at Kazan (Arzap) are derived from local andesite and not from Mesopotamia.
    In April 1997, in sworn testimony at an Australian court case, Fasold repeated his doubts and noted that he regarded the claim that Noah's ark had been found as "absolute BS".
    And with his molecular whatever gadget he "discovered" in 1985 a site that Irwin (an American) had mapped and visited in 1973.

Keep trying.
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Jun 12, 2017 at 10:11 PM.
    TerryC likes this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    463 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    "Amateur archaeologist". Wyatt was hardly a capital S "Scientist". I'm an amateur archeologist. I even subscribe to National Geographic and Archaeology magazines. ;-)

Or do you mean Fasold - who accompanied Wyatt? Who later co-authored a paper in 1996 describing the site as a natural formation.
    Dr. John Baumgardner, former geophysicist at Los Alamos. Baumgardner initially supported the Ark claim, but after further surveys (by people who knew what they were doing) he dismissed the whole thing. Many years ago I had a conversation with Baumgardner, he admitted he was initially misled by the MFD but now (then) realized it was just dowsing and the MFD "results" had no correlation with the real magnetometer and GPR surveys. He said the whole thing is an ordinary natural formation.
    TerryC likes this.

Aug 2013
    1 times
    Terry,the problem with skeptical science is that its only looking at "one side of the equation" and its areally narrow minded viewpoint.
    There are some LRL'sthat really do work,they cant all be a scam.
    Theres alot more going on in the universe than just the visible measurable spectrum.
    You should take a look at whats being discovered by Quantum physics and open your mind.
    After all isnt all matter just really energy that can be broken down on an atomic level?
    Even Albert Einstein said that "everything is really vibration"
    Pretty heavy statement coming from one of the most brilliant minds to ever walk on this planet dont you think?
    Here take a look at these articles and "open your mind just a little";
    https://www.physicsclassroom.com/cla...ture-of-Matter

http://www.thequestion.ca/2016/03/17...bert-einstein/

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    463 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Contactlight View Post
    Even Albert Einstein said that "everything is really vibration"
    I think some woo-woo made up that quote and attributed it to Al.
    The problem with gullibillies is they don't have the critical thinking skills needed to separate reality from make-believe.
    LRLs are make-believe.

us
    Nov 2011
    500 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    I think some woo-woo made up that quote and attributed it to Al.
    The problem with gullibillies is they don't have the critical thinking skills needed to separate reality from make-believe.
    LRLs are make-believe.
    You mean like my Jack and the Beanstalk analogy? Not much different than your tabloid "reports".
    Last edited by signal_line; Sep 13, 2018 at 10:09 AM.
    If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

My new motto: L-rods are obsolete.

Like Cappy sings with his harmonica, "We're all gonna die, but not tonight."

May you never take one single breath for granted.

us
    Nov 2011
    500 times
    I can understand where Carl is coming from. Those L-rods require more time to learn than most any sane person is willing to give. I'm trying to do something about that. Maybe some day I will be put on a throne and people will pay me homage. LOL Now that's a faery tale. Until then I guess I go back and eat crow for a living.
    If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

My new motto: L-rods are obsolete.

Like Cappy sings with his harmonica, "We're all gonna die, but not tonight."

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links