NON-ELECTRONIC LRL

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
X-SCAN EXPERIMENTAL_Modified.jpeg

NOT FOR SALE
X-SCAN (Experimental) Remote sensing, multi discriminating Long Range Locator (LRL)prototype, with Laser attachment and wireless" Weight Chek"

100% Pure Physics No batteries, No wires, No electronics

Hand held, lightweight, highly directional, and non visual. You actually "Feel" when the X-Scan locks on the " Field" of a discriminated target, even blindfolded.

Range: Up to 60 + meters

Depth: X-Scan does not measure target depth It detects the emamating "Field" of a target above the ground, or water surface. The target can be at any depth as long as the Emanating "Field" is not blocked and rises to and above the surface. The "Field" of a freshly buried target on the surface, or a couple of inches in depth can usually be detected immediately. A target buried 1 foot in depth may take up to a week for the "Field" to reach the surface and be detectable. Deeper buried targets take much longer to be detectable. Weeks, months, or years, depending on the depth, soil, and atmospheric conditions. Both MFD and HID discriminating LRL's are applications to the same physics and subject to the same limitations whether they are electronic, or non-electronic.

The deepest I have detected with the X-Scan, or MFD devices, and recorded with electronic Geophysical instruments is a Silver Vein, 20 meters below the ground surface.
There are a couple of simple methods to determine the approximate target depth that can be learned.

Simple, Easy to use, hand held, light weight, highly directional, multi target element discrimination. It works according to a proven theory of MAGNETIC RESONANCE (MR) and HARMONIC INDUCTION DISCRIMINATION (HID)

X-SCAN, prototypes are nothing new. I have been experimenting, conducting scientific double blind tests, and field tests with this concept for more than 10 years. I placed the first Frequency Discriminating LRL (MFD) concept on the market in 1986 after 6 years of experimenting, testing, and personal use. There are now manufacturers of this proven basic concept (with Treasure finds) throughout the world, so I have a precedented comparison to guide me. A few Treasure Hunters have purchased my earlier X-Scan, prototypes to conduct their own experiments and provided me their personal feedback and suggestions. Their feedback has proven to be very beneficial.

Vindictive critics have attacked me viciously for the past 27 years with determined effort to put me out of business, ruin a lifelong reputation of honesty, and silence my voice. This post may give a few cause to renew their efforts. So be it.

Admittedly, in my own mind, I am amazed and logically what myself, and others have experienced with the multi-element Discrimination abilities of the X-Scan concept do not seem possible. For example. detecting and tracing buried PVC water pipe, or discriminating between the ink and dyes of modern US currency, and 1800's vintage Confederate currency, from a distance. Because of my own skepticism of this possibility I don't intend to make any advertising claims of the X-Scan's abilities, if any, but I will post in the future what appears to be happening.

It is my strong belief that with the addition of electronics and imaging software this concept will be the future of all Geophysical instruments

X-SCAN, Explanation (photo)
The Black object in the photo is an attachable Laser Pointer. (optional) It serves to point a Red beam pointing to within 5 inches of the target
It also appears that it may act as a carrier wave and better defines the target

The module near the handle is the Resonance chamber. Samples of the searched for target is placed in this chamber. Unlike electronic Frequency Discrimination (MFD) that only discriminates onr element at a time, HID appears to have the ability to detect and discriminate to specific combined elements that may be contained in a target. For example, Pharmaceuticals.

The White box pictured below the X-Scan, is the "WEIGHT CHEK". It doesn't actually measure the weight of the target, but serves to help measure the volume of the emanating magnetic field that surrounds the target and can be nulled out in increments of volume with the dial. By comparing with an object of known weight, the weight of the unseen target can be estimated. This is an extremely helpful tool in the field when analyzing the potential of a target and eliminating digging unnecessary holes. It has been used for years with the PRO-4 model, and by Dowsers, which required a connecting wire from the L-Rods to the WC. It would remotely null out up to 5 lbs, of solid target weight, or up to 2 ounces of Micron particles, sulphide and oxidation which resonates strongly.
The WC, I am working on now requires no batteries or attached wires and the present model nulls out by volume, up to 20 lbs of solid target weight, and about 2 ounces of Micron particles, Sulphide, or Oxidation.

Thanks for reading. Dell

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like you can throw a roller cover on it and "Paint" your target once you find it!

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's called a "drop-rod" or something like that. Dell didn't invent that, they've been around a long time. Yeah, sure seems like a house painter invented that but I've heard it's more to do with keeping the rod in line with the solar plexus. But since the hand is so near the rod, it sure seems to me it's more to do with the energy from the hand.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How are you powering a laser if it is non-electric?

I'd be more interested in a self-generating amplifier than finding any treasure. You'd have riches untold if you patent that.

OP
OP
Dell Winders

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I copied the handle from the Darnell Rod. The X-SCAN shaft is made out of plastic. Possibly, the handle could also be made of plastic and it might still work. I don't know. More configurations need to be experimented with, and tested.

Although all X-SCAN prototypes have worked according to theory, it is beyond my understanding of how it discriminates to combined elements contained in a single sample, or when occasionally it detects targets that are seemingly unrelated to the sample. For example, I was testing with an Aspirin sample, and it had no problem detecting Aspirin, then it locked on an unknown target in the kitchen cabinet. I isolated the target and it was detecting Cremora, an artificial coffee creamer. I tested outside with the Aspirin sample, and it was detecting Cypress trees. If I am to trust the discriminating ability of the X-SCAN, then it would appear that each of these targets contained a common ingredient. Dell

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The common ingredient is gravity. Get rid of that, and all your problems will vanish.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
The common ingredient is gravity. Get rid of that, and all your problems will vanish.

tsk tsk tsk, you OBVIOUSLY haven't figured out that "un-discovered science" rescues the devices. Gravity is no longer the more-powerful active force acting on those things. If you ask me to explain how that works, all I have to say is: "Un-discovered science". After all, science once thought the earth was flat, right ? C'mon Carl, get with it !

OP
OP
Dell Winders

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gravity poses no problem using the X-Scan, unless of course you have a weak arm, or brain,that tires easily.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Gravity poses no problem using the X-Scan, unless of course you have a weak arm, or brain,that tires easily.

Of course gravity poses "no problem " for the instrument. It's what controls it after all (combined with subtle unconscious tilting ).

OP
OP
Dell Winders

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom, your ignorance of the subject provides no argument. Tilt the X-Scan all you want. In fact, tilting as you sweep is necessary to cover the area from the ground in front of your feet to the height of a chimney, or cliff you wish to scan.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Dell, I figured this was a type of swivelling dowser rod thing. Albeit with some diodes and transistors and a battery thrown in for good measure. If it is NOT that (and doesn't simply move to where the user subconsciously tilts), then please forgive me.

Naturally that doesn't answer the question of how a non-dowsing LRL can actually work. But I'm sure you have rationale to silence the skeptics :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Dell Winders

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom, I try to stick to the facts. I can't rationalize, because I don't know how it works, just what it does, and does not do in tests, and under the conditions in which I have tested. I will leave it to Carl, and the pretender experts to do the rationalizing. Thank you for understanding.

The X-Scan, has no electronics whatsoever. It is a 100% Physics application.The Laser, is merely an experiment which visually points to within a few inches of the target, and "appears" to better define the outline and size of the target "field". I have no idea why the latter "appears" to be happening so I cannot rationalize this effect However, I will continue with experiments and tests along this line to hopefully learn more

I assume the Critics will agree with me that the definition of Dowsing, is better defined as "meta-physics (unknown physics). A mental, sub-conscious act where the movement of the L-Rods, or pendulum, is created by a mentally trained Ideomotor muscle response, not to be confused with known laws of physics?

Scientist who have studied this subject have concluded that all humans are Psychic, on a sub-conscious level, which would explain the ability to learn to Dowse.

I can understand the reason for skepticism, and criticism when so many Dowsers, unwittingly cause confusion by intertwining physics, with meta-physics, and defining it all as mental Dowsing, without making any distinction.

The X-Scan, would be extremely difficult to control with a mental Ideomotor Dowsing response. Dell

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dell Winders

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Open minded Skeptics, without an agenda are welcomed. In the past, when I was building LRL's for the market, Skeptics, made for my very best and loyal customers. Dell

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ooops, is this forum also only for proponents ? If so, I will not chime in here.

As long as it is done by the rules no objection, when mocking, attacking, insulting enter the threads then it becomes a problem. This is the LRL forum and they have a right to post with out being mocked.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread