Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Long Range Locators Work!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    2682 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Should it be possible to demonstrate that a gold nugget metal detector is capable of finding gold nuggets?
    "capable". A detector can find nuggets because it is capable. Does that mean it will? If you hand someone a detector and cut em loose in the middle of a patch and they come up empty handed does that mean the detector doesn't work or does it mean the operator doesn't know how to operate the detector? When YOU got your first detector how'd you do? Did you blame the detector saying it doesn't work or did you use the detector enough to learn how to use it? Wonder how many folks have detectors in their closets or on the yard sale table because "they don't work"? Wow! Funny wondering how many of you folks have gotten a killer deal on the "don't work" detector but by the miracle of learning to use it found tons of goodies.

"Should it be possible to demonstrate that a gold nugget metal detector is capable of finding gold nuggets? Sure Carl anything is possible! Even LRLs & dowsing rods dip needles and pendulums. (beep beep beep) Tom er ahh Sheldons radar just went off! In three two one Here's Sheldon!!!!
    Last edited by boogeyman; May 11, 2019 at 11:16 AM.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    775 times
    Yeah, you make a good point, if you can't learn it, or if the gold ain't there, or you can't get access to the site, it's easy to blame the equipment or LRL's in a generalization AKA inductive reasoning. Skeptics and politicians are good at that. Of course on the other side of the coin are the self deceivers who claim map "dowsing" (really it's psychic) abilities. Honestly, a street gypsy fortune teller is more skilled at reading people. Skeptics get confused because the deceivers falsely use the word "dowsing" to describe what it psychic, and make the big generalization that everybody that uses a locator is deceiving themselves.
    Last edited by signal_line; May 11, 2019 at 12:06 PM.
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

L-rods are obsolete.

May you never take one single breath for granted.

us
    Aug 2018
    Central Florida
    Garrett At Pro
    245 times
    Metal Detecting
    As long as people keep paying me for them I'll keep making them. The high efficiency DDS generators I've been using are more accurate and powerful than the old analog models. Even though I spend more time helping people build their own than I do selling them. The testers that used my newer multiplex crystal rods based off multiwave oscillators were ecstatic. I just like to make sure people see both sides of the equation before putting money on the table.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    775 times
    If it's a hand-held rod with frequency signal running through it, use at your own risk and expect DNA damage. You can read about it at Konstantine Meyl's Scalar website. His studies show great danger to human health. Your DNA is a receiving antenna.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.

L-rods are obsolete.

us
    Aug 2018
    Central Florida
    Garrett At Pro
    245 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by signal_line View Post
    If it's a hand-held rod with frequency signal running through it, use at your own risk and expect DNA damage. You can read about it at Konstantine Meyl's Scalar website. His studies show great danger to human health. Your DNA is a receiving antenna.
    Every ungrounded piece of metal in the continental US has more frequencies at several 100 times the power of any cheap frequency generator. So by your understanding you'll basically have permanent damage by touching anything ungrounded. Meyls scalar generators are based on the same multiwave oscillator tech as my rods. Except not as poorly built. And I don't claim they can cure anything. And stay away from TENS machines. Those low frequency pulses will kill you lol.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    775 times
    Some info here, but it doesn't go into the dangers much. I have one of his books talks about dangers of the human body going into resonance. He says if enough power to light a 2 volt LED you are in danger at close range like when holding an L-rod that has the signal running through it, you are in danger.

L-rods are obsolete.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    775 times
    I say put the transmitter on the ground and don't run it though the rod. Even then, avoid getting close to it. You can use a bent piece of welding rod for the L-rod.
    Last edited by signal_line; May 12, 2019 at 05:21 PM.

L-rods are obsolete.

us
    Aug 2018
    Central Florida
    Garrett At Pro
    245 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by signal_line View Post
    I say put the transmitter on the ground and don't run it though the rod. Even then, avoid getting close to it. You can use a bent piece of welding rod for the L-rod.
    The signal generators are meant for ground probe use. But they're also compatible with the rods but that's up to the owner to decide how to use them. The units for rod use are multiwave based using the same scalar principles Meyl uses since we both adapted from the same designs.

You know TENS units are square wave signal generators right? Without output of 100 to 120 volts. Give me a few minutes and couple capacitors and I can turn a 555 timer based LRL into a functional TENS unit. You should look up 30hz healing frequencies which Meyl himself has endorsed in the past. And he also had discussed the healing resonance properties.

As I said before all metal is a rudimentary antenna. It will cancel or block out some frequencies depending on it shape and vicinity to others e.g. a Faraday cage. But if you become the ground you also become the receiver. Therefore in Meyls scenario all metal is dangerous because you'll create resonance the same as holding the rod. And just static can increase the received voltage well over 2 volts.

Disclaimer *The above is attempt to average real world physics with pseudoscience. Please use accordingly.*

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29108 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hbru123 View Post
    "Tom won't be answering. He was time-outed. Because it seems that answers to your "just need more practice" reasoning, is considered argumentative. "
    Please keep comments on banned members out of the forums per our rules.

"Bans are not subject to member review, approval, protest, or appeal"..
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; May 14, 2019 at 05:26 PM.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    790 times
    Quote Originally Posted by boogeyman View Post
    Originally Posted by Carl-NC
    Should it be possible to demonstrate that a gold nugget metal detector is capable of finding gold nuggets?

"capable". A detector can find nuggets because it is capable.
    That was last year's question.

This year's question is, "If you want to determine whether a particular metal detector is capable of detecting gold nuggets, how would you do it?"

There will be a follow-on question next year.
    SeabeeRon and Darke like this.
    I believe it, therefore it is true.

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    2682 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    That was last year's question.

This year's question is, "If you want to determine whether a particular metal detector is capable of detecting gold nuggets, how would you do it?"

There will be a follow-on question next year.
    Hmm... Lessee...... I'd let Carl use the machine for a little while and when he poo poos it and Tom er ahh Sheldon writes a ten page dissertation with a ten+ page debate I'd buy one and it should be more than evident to the whole scientific community even the Great Randi it is capable even without swinging it. Not that hard..........
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Nov 2012
    31 times
    gallileo60,signal line is correct.if you only knew how easy it is to locate with LRL using ancient methonds with basic scientific principles that you could understand as I have studied it for over 25 years and using it in the field all the time with great success.There is a secret of what principals you have to apply for success in the field anywhere in the World .

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links