Long Range Locators Work! - Page 11
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: Long Range Locators Work!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    868 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by pinio1965 View Post
    Hello Carl and other users.

You write that you had over 30 Lrls.
    Could you name the models you tested and didn't work for you?

Have you had one of the TFR series from John of Idaho?
    I'm interested in whether this Lrl also doesn't work.
    Here is an old list of what I have & have tested:

https://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/list.dat

There are a few more that are not on the list.

The fundamental concept does not work, so it really doesn't matter which LRL you look at. And if you believe the concept does work, then it really doesn't matter which LRL you buy. Though I haven't specifically tested the TFR, it will not work as well as any other. And by "John," I suppose you mean Spar Giedeman, his real name. If you've read the rest of this thread the posts by "Contactlight" are actually from Mr. Giedeman. If that's the kind of guy you want to deal with, then I urge you to send him some money. You have an education coming.
    Last edited by Carl-NC; Sep 02, 2019 at 08:48 PM. Reason: sp
    NinjaT and XLV like this.
    I believe it, therefore it is true.

Jul 2019
    34 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Here is an old list of what I have & have tested:

https://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/list.dat

There are a few more that are not on the list.

The fundamental concept does not work, so it really doesn't matter which LRL you look at. And if you believe the concept does work, then it really doesn't matter which LRL you buy. Though I haven't specifically tested the TFR, it will not work as well as any other. And by "John," I suppose you mean Spar Giedeman, his real name. If you've read the read of this thread the posts by "Contactlight" are actually from Mr. Giedeman. If that's the kind of guy you want to deal with, then I urge you to send him some money. You have an education coming.
    I agree with you Carl. All the lights and gauges only serve the user by giving them the confidence needed to use such an instrument as a dowsing device. They are just dowsing rods, with flashing lights to trick your mind in to thinking its an effective instrument. Just bend some copper rods in to L-rods and you will have the same exact results, if you believe.

But for whatever reason, its hard for me to have the same confidence in these single handed swivel like rods as I do a plain set of copper L-rods. As a result they don't work very well for me. But one time I saw one being used on a site where there were known gold deposits. The thing was really doing something and honestly I was amazed by it. Once I saw how it was working I had belief in it. Then I tried it for myself. The thing was reacting strongly to some kind of unseen field. No doubt about it. 100%
    Last edited by NinjaT; Sep 02, 2019 at 07:41 PM.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    889 times
    This is what i call preconceived notions and you are asking a skeptic to confirm it. You're wise to read that book, but you got a lot learn. Remember what I said about getting misinformation off the internet. Huge mistake!

I don't even expect you to understand and I'm not here to try and convince you about LRL's. When you have the negative thinking you are going to end up like every other close-minded skeptic who can't dowse or use an LRL.
    Last edited by signal_line; Sep 02, 2019 at 10:08 PM.
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

L-rods are obsolete.

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Jul 2019
    34 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by signal_line View Post
    This is what i call preconceived notions and you are asking a skeptic to confirm it. You're wise to read that book, but you got a lot learn. Remember what I said about getting misinformation off the internet. Huge mistake!

I don't even expect you to understand and I'm not here to try and convince you about LRL's. When you have the negative thinking you are going to end up like every other close-minded skeptic who can't dowse or use an LRL.
    I believe in the frequency based stuff and I believe there is a actual physical reaction taking place. Just not the gadget like swivel handle LRLs. They are just fancy dowsing rods. They work if you believe they do. But the electronics inside them are meaningless. I could be wrong... You're right in saying I have a lot to learn
    Last edited by NinjaT; Sep 02, 2019 at 10:52 PM.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    889 times
    Pretty much every dowsing device is in fact an LRL, some much cruder than others.

As Hills says,

"The diviner's implements and tools are no better than the diviner him(her)self in exactly the same way that a carpenter's skill is not inherent in the chisels he uses.

On the other hand, however great a carpenter is he cannot drill a half-inch hole with a one inch bit."
    NinjaT likes this.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.

L-rods are obsolete.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    889 times
    Anybody wanting to learn, man, you just get hit from all sides. One side you got the skeptics on the other side you got people who don't want you to learn. They are sneaky about it and feed the misinformation with the hopes you will get frustrated and just give up. One of the big lies is that it is easy to learn. Another one is you have to be "gifted".

You won't learn without some basic form of meditation to reach a Zen-like state. just simple breathing exercise like The Great Yoga breath, where you slowly inhale through your nose to the count of five and slowly exhale to the count of five. Follow your breath in and don't think of anything else. Do this twice a day for twenty to thirty minutes for about eight weeks before expecting any results. Most people are way too impatient and think they should be able to learn in a couple days or weeks. And of course the actual daily dowsing practice and feedback. Toss a target in your yard and then go find it.
    Last edited by signal_line; Sep 03, 2019 at 07:52 AM.

L-rods are obsolete.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    889 times
    Of course when someone says "It's easy to learn, you don't need meditation." it is human nature to take the easy path. But that's the path of failure. In case you don't know, almost no one gets it this way. Sure, a lot of people THINK they have learned but once in the field they fall flat on their face. Follow every word Hills says and you got a real chance.
    Last edited by signal_line; Sep 03, 2019 at 08:03 AM.

L-rods are obsolete.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Sponsored Links