Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Long Range Locators Work!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Nov 2011
    552 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    One thing I certainly would not say is all LRL's work well. I've said many times learning to use the L-rod is like learning to play golf. And one of the essential skills is to learn some form of meditation. For some reason this is not acceptable to the skeptic mind/soul.

Yeah, a thirty dollar frequency generator and some welding rod has worked for me many times.
    Dell Winders likes this.
    If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

My new motto: L-rods are obsolete.

Like Cappy sings with his harmonica, "We're all gonna die, but not tonight."

May you never take one single breath for granted.

us
    Nov 2011
    552 times
    Just because a locator works does not mean you will find gold with it. Just because a gold nugget metal detector works does not mean you will find gold nuggets with it. Just because someone has not learned to use one does not mean the locator does not work. Gonna have to start posting lessons in logic. Actually Contactlight has it figured out.
    Last edited by signal_line; May 26, 2018 at 10:05 AM.
    Dell Winders likes this.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.

us
    Nov 2011
    552 times
    L-rod ineptness is caused by lack of meditation ability. You might think this is some new revelation, but Christopher Hills wrote much about it forty-some years ago. Obviously the biggest impediment for L-rod use. And yes, the skeptics make excuses, maybe even more so.
    3cylbill likes this.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    617 times
    Quote Originally Posted by signal_line View Post
    Just because a gold nugget metal detector works does not mean you will find gold nuggets with it.
    Should it be possible to demonstrate that a gold nugget metal detector is capable of finding gold nuggets?
    franklin, wingmaster and Tom_in_CA like this.

us
    Nov 2011
    552 times
    I'll tell you how far most people are away from learning the L-rods. They do not even understand what meditation is and refuse to even consider it as useful. It ain't some Swami with folded legs chanting. I really think most people think that. If you want to learn, do a search on The Great Yoga Breath. Nothing to do with any religion.

The attitude that "I don't need meditation" is so much a symptom of why they don't get and probably never will.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    617 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Tellyawhut CL... You sound like a Big Time Treasure Hunter who knows how to run an LRL. How about I'll video YOU using an LRL, and trying to find a gold bar. Then both you & I can completely agree on what the video actually shows.
    Drive-by shooting, apparently. Not very effective when shootin' blanks.
    franklin and TomNWMI like this.

Jun 2018
    Ummm, ok... if you say so.

Tellyawhut CL... You sound like a Big Time Treasure Hunter who knows how to run an LRL. How about I'll video YOU using an LRL, and trying to find a gold bar. Then both you & I can completely agree on what the video actually shows.
    Does being the owner of the Treasure Find Rods Company TFR-RODS make his opinion more valuable than others? You can see him using his LRL by looking for treasure finder on youtube. Doubt he'll take your offer though.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    617 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchiethefrog View Post
    Does being the owner of the Treasure Find Rods Company TFR-RODS make his opinion more valuable than others? You can see him using his LRL by looking for treasure finder on youtube. Doubt he'll take your offer though.
    Yikes, I watched the "LRL Science" video, which means to say, I watched 13 and a half minutes of someone's hand holding a dowsing rod. It was pretty cringe-worthy, poor guy could barely put together a coherent sentence. And what he did manage to put together, was utter rubbish. Yeah, I think he'll avoid me.

Jun 2018
    Yikes, I watched the "LRL Science" video, which means to say, I watched 13 and a half minutes of someone's hand holding a dowsing rod. It was pretty cringe-worthy, poor guy could barely put together a coherent sentence. And what he did manage to put together, was utter rubbish. Yeah, I think he'll avoid me.
    I had trouble with his locator. He told me I didn't follow instructions. I practiced and then he says micron gold, micron gold always micron gold.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    617 times
    Mr. Frog, the alibis for LRL failure are endless. Micron gold is a good fallback excuse. The reality is, they simply don't work, and are often just a money-making scam. Hope you got a refund.

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
    778 times
    I would think that if they worked as stated by the companies there wouldn't be many if any caches left to find, it would seem you wouldn't need to work anymore just traveling from place to place digging caches all the way. Seems lots of people would make a living doing only that, I would be one of them for sure just look at all the treasure tells from just my state here in Indiana. For every treasure story out there who knows how many more there really are, everybody knows before there were banks in an area people cached their money from fear of being robbed. Then take into account for some of the illness that pretty much wiped out whole towns back in the day and people died before they could tell anyone about them. HH

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    2310 times
    Hmmm..... Here go the skeptics again. Demanding proof of. Yet not a one of them in a lot of years has answered my question. "Why don't they work?" I've tried 30 of em & they don't work. Why didn't they work? Because you made a statement?

I'm only going to ask one question so we don't have to bear Sheldon er ah Toms 15 pages of "dissecting" my two paragraphs.

Again, Why don't they work?
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
    778 times
    Welding rods really do work, I've used them many times and they work really well for welding metal. I can prove this without a problem, if there's any doubt I'll prove it. HH
    Quote Originally Posted by signal_line View Post
    One thing I certainly would not say is all LRL's work well. I've said many times learning to use the L-rod is like learning to play golf. And one of the essential skills is to learn some form of meditation. For some reason this is not acceptable to the skeptic mind/soul.

Yeah, a thirty dollar frequency generator and some welding rod has worked for me many times.
    Last edited by wingmaster; Jun 05, 2018 at 01:18 AM.
    Dell Winders likes this.

us
    Nov 2011
    552 times
    Yeah, many people think because a rod costs a thousand bucks you can just pick it up and get it to work. Also a very misguided belief that putting a frequency into an L-rod is going to work better. And another one is adding bait (sample) to the frequency. Just goes to show a fancy package (Star Wars case) makes for real good sucker bait.
    franklin likes this.

us
    Nov 2011
    552 times
    Christopher Hills compared learning to use a rod about the same as learning to play a guitar. I say about the same as learning to play golf. Look at the pros. They make mistakes every round they play. Those guys eat breathe, sleep golf. That what it takes to learn an L-rod.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links