Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 113
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Long Range Locators Work!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #31
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    1,541
    753 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by boogeyman View Post
    Hmmm..... Here go the skeptics again. Demanding proof of.
    Boogey, proofs are for mathematicians and distillers. I'm not asking for proof. Just for one single person to demonstrate to me a working LRL. So far, everyone who has tried, has failed.

    Again, Why don't they work?
    I think that's a question that should be directed toward the folks who make them. But you would only get an earful of alibis. Micron gold and the like. In any case, it's a lot like asking "Why aren't psychics real?" Because they're fakers. There's really no other answer.
    franklin and EdHartzel like this.

  2. #32

    Jun 2018
    4
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Mr. Frog, the alibis for LRL failure are endless. Micron gold is a good fallback excuse. The reality is, they simply don't work, and are often just a money-making scam. Hope you got a refund.
    No refund and too late for paypal. I contacted the designer of the rod. He is near my family in orlando. He says he cant help with refund but he says I can have another box or generator and some other parts. He said I should read his powerload page. I will visit him before i go home.

  3. #33

    Aug 2013
    57
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Mr. Frog, the alibis for LRL failure are endless. Micron gold is a good fallback excuse. The reality is, they simply don't work, and are often just a money-making scam. Hope you got a refund.
    Ive been too busy lately to get back on here and read your crap Carl but I will make a little time for you now.
    Like any instrument whether it be a decent metal detector or a plain old guitar,how can you expect to get any results if you dont practice in the field?
    How many people fail to find anything but junk with a standard metal detector that you so fiercely promote Carl?]
    Your attacks on the Long Range Locators are total biased B.S. Carl,just opinions Carl nothing more. No solid evidence whatsoever from you in what 10 years now on this forum? Your website is totally bogus as all you are showing is nothing but pictures of all these LRL's you have taken apart and your explanations of wired schematics and diagrams which you say dont actually do anything.
    You call that evidence?
    Since when are opinions and pictures evidence of anything Carl?
    My God I cannot believe there are still people on here buying into all your lies and B.S.
    The responsibility relies on "your shoulders" to present the evidence that none of the LRL's on your website do absolutely nothing "BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS ATTACKING THEM AND THE MANUFACTURERS" ,YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN PUSHING THIS CAMPAIGN OF YOURS FOR SO MANY YEARS NOW AND ARGUING AND CRITICIZING ANYONE WHO EVEN BRINGS UP THE SUBJECT. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN FUELING ANIMOSITY AND BICKERING AND DISCORD BETWEEN MEMBERS ON HERE AND ALL THE OTHER FORUMS AND ALL THIS DEBATING WITH YOUR AGENDA FOR SO LONG NOW. Nobody even asks your opinion on these forums and you still butt in and stick your nose in other peoples conversations on here who are simply discussing the LRL's or just trying to share information for the benefit of others to learn something new. So enough is enough already Carl, you want to keep promoting your agenda? Then "put up the hard evidence" for all the LRL's that you attack and drag the manufactures names through the mud and try damage there reputation and years of hard work like what you have done to the inventor of the Electroscopes Mr. Thomas Afilani who never did anything to you to deserve all your attacks against him and his 10 years of field research into the development of his instruments.You dont have even one little piece of video evidence in the field that the Electroscopes dont do anything, just your opinions and your schematic diagrams which dont prove crap. Dont you have any honor or decency at all as a human being or you are just so vindictive and disrespectful to others that you just have to keep lying and lying and distorting the truth no matter who it hurts or affects? How do you even live with yourself or look in the mirror every day knowing you have been lying for so long to so many people?
    Jesus man you'd think by now your conscious would just be bothering you just a little bit wouldn't it?
    Last edited by Contactlight; Jun 09, 2018 at 06:40 AM.

  4. #34

    Aug 2013
    57
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Boogey, proofs are for mathematicians and distillers. I'm not asking for proof. Just for one single person to demonstrate to me a working LRL. So far, everyone who has tried, has failed.


    You sir are the untruthful one with an obvious hidden agenda against the LRL's for many years now and you are the one that has failed "big time" to show any solid evidence that any of the 30 LRL's you have dissected on your website dont do anything.
    So quit trying to mislead people with all your lies and B.S. and speak the truth for once.
    Last edited by Contactlight; Jun 09, 2018 at 05:06 AM.

  5. #35

    Aug 2013
    57
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Yikes, I watched the "LRL Science" video, which means to say, I watched 13 and a half minutes of someone's hand holding a dowsing rod. It was pretty cringe-worthy, poor guy could barely put together a coherent sentence. And what he did manage to put together, was utter rubbish. Yeah, I think he'll avoid me.
    Hey Carl Ive got your number and I have no need to avoid you and let people see you for who you really are which is a liar and a dishonest person with a clear-cut agenda against the LRL's. ( even the ones that really do work)
    Yeah that "utter rubbish" you are talking about is a hell of alot more evidence that you have ever shown us here Carl with all your unsubstantiated opinions.
    The video was a "discussion" explaining some of the science of how these things are working it was not a demonstration video. There are plenty of other demonstration videos available to view on the channel showing that the instruments are working.
    Yeah utter rubbish Carl? dont be such a knuckle head and even try to insult anyone's intelligence here with your agenda against the LRL/s. There were links provided to back up the topics discussed in the video presentation or are you going to try and insult my intelligence now by saying that matter is not composed of atoms,protons and neutrons? So you are also going to say that Albert Einstein was also full of crap when he said that matter is vibration made up of energy?
    Are you also going to say that radio signals cannot travel for miles? Yeah sure Carl, we are all just ignorant fools that cannot think for ourselves and need to follow your electronics wisdom.

  6. #36

    Aug 2013
    57
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    [QUOTE=Tom_in_CA;5823268]Even if/when Carl were to make a video that showed the ones he's tested don't work, you wouldn't accept that anyhow. You'd just say as signal line says :



    Eg.: "Wasn't using it right" or "Needs more practice" or "Durned those sunspots anyhow" etc..... So what good will it do if Carl made a video ? None at all. You'd just roll out the reasons to dismiss that too.



    Why would the burden of proof be on him to show that they "don't" work? Seems to me that the burden of proof should be on the person who is making the extraordinary claim. Not on the skeptic who doesn't believe. In fact, for Carl to have even TRIED them at all, is commendable. He could have simply stopped at having said "show me". And not even have had to test them personally.

    So why don't you allow them to be double blind tested ? And why dismiss the tests that have been done that show that they're nothing more than random chance ? Because you'll simply say that the tests were rigged or unfair in some way. Right ? Or that the users weren't using them right, and need more practice. Right ?


    A metal detector can be propped on to a table, turned on to a steady threshold. And 100 randomly chosen people can walk by and wave a quarter in front of the coil. It will beep for all 100 of them. Why can't such a double blind test be done for LRL to show the world that they work ?

    Tom,I am not making any claims on here about the LRL'S so I have no need to prove to anyone on here that some ( not all of the LRL's work)
    Some of these LRL models have worked well for me for the last 8 years in my prospecting and treasure hunting endeavors and my success with them is good enough evidence for me.
    The key to these instruments is practice and learning to interpret what the signals are telling you in the field.
    Even with a standard or complex metal detector you still need to practice and practice and learn what the signals and tones are telling you in the field or are you going to say that everyone that goes out and uses a metal detector finds valuables?
    The advantages of using the LRL's ( that actually do work) are cutting your searching time in half and avoid spending hours and hours swinging a coil in the field and digging trash and endless shell casings and lead bullets ( which the Minelabs are famous for) How many people have failed to find anything of value with even the most expensive top of the line metal detectors like the Minelabs which can run into the thousands of dollars?
    Why arent people complaining now about the over priced Minelabs that are excellent lead and iron nail finders?
    The proof of this is just go to Ebay and see all the used "like new" Metal detectors for sale on there that all have the same story which usually says "used for 2 hours" or sacrificing because of an unexpected move or divorce etc,etc.
    Before I learned to use some of the LRL's correctly I was one of those guys spending hours and hours in the hot desert sun swinging my $4500 GPX-4000 and digging endless holes with rusted iron nails and lead bullets just hoping that the next swing of that coil would find me a gold nugget just big enough to help pay for some of all the gas and food that it costs me to get out to that barren God forsaken desert.
    How come nobody is talking about all of these types of sweaty adventures on here with some of the top of the line Minelab junk metal finders? Why is it that only the LRL's are being criticized? Hmmmmm..... makes you wonder huh?
    You would think that for the $9000 Minelab GPZ-7000 that you would be getting at least a trash discriminator for that kind of money but nobody on here is talking about that reality.
    Getting on now to the "burden of proof "that you say is not Carls responsibility.
    I say it is Carls responsibility and it relies on his shoulders to present the evidence that none of the LRL's on his Geotech website do absolutely nothing "BECAUSE CARL IS THE ONE THAT IS ATTACKING THEM AND THE MANUFACTURERS". HE IS THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN PUSHING THIS CAMPAIGN NOW FOR SO MANY YEARS AND ARGUING AND INSULTING AND CRITICIZING ANYONE WHO EVEN BRINGS UP THE SUBJECT. CARL IS THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN FUELING ANIMOSITY AND BICKERING AND DISCORD BETWEEN MEMBERS ON HERE AND ALL THE OTHER FORUMS AND ALL THIS DEBATING WITH HIS BIASED AGENDA FOR SO LONG NOW.
    SO YES CARL NEEDS TO SHOW US THE "GENUINE PROOF" TO PRESENT HIS CASE THAT NONE OF THE 30 INSTRUMENTS HE HAS TAKEN APART "DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE THAT IS PROMOTING ALL OF THAT ON HERE SO HE NEEDS TO TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS ACTIONS AND SLANDERING AND SHOW SOME "HARD EVIDENCE" BESIDES JUST HIS MOUTH AND HIS SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS THAT NONE OF THESE LRLS DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
    CARLS OPINIONS AND DIAGRAMS "DO NOT PROVE CONCLUSIVELY WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT" THAT ALL LRL'S MADE IN THE WORLD ARE WORTHLESS SCAMS.
    AND UNTIL HE SHOWS US THIS "HARD EVIDENCE" WE CAN ALL JUST ASSUME THE OBVIOUS CONCLUSION ABOUT HIM AND ALL OF HIS DISHONESTY.
    END OF THE STORY.
    Last edited by Contactlight; Jun 09, 2018 at 05:36 AM.
    Dell Winders likes this.

  7. #37

    Aug 2013
    57
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Should it be possible to demonstrate that a gold nugget metal detector is capable of finding gold nuggets?
    Yeah,just like it should be possible for you to provide some solid evidence "besides just your mouth" that any one of the 30 LRL's you took apart in your garage do not do anything when used in the field on buried test targets.

  8. #38

    Aug 2013
    57
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Frenchithe frog, the microscopic gold issue is a real problem for many types of LRLs. Especially if this micron gold is in Quartz bearing ground because Quartz is a magnifier and amplifier of signals. Not everyone can use the rods correctly as your body has alot to do with grounding the instrument and each persons energy in their body is different. Learning to use these instruments correctly requires a learning curve and dedicated time in the field,they are not magic wands. Mother Nature throws many curve balls at us that we have to learn how to identify. Just like learning to use a standard metal detector takes lots of practice so do the Long Range instruments.
    I will be happy to help you either trade in the instrument for an upgrade or give you a refund if you cannot get the hang of the device as my company tries to be as fair as possible with all customers who have made a purchase and we are not out to rip anyone off.
    Contact me either through my website or Youtube channel for a solution.

  9. #39
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    4,134
    6109 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    If your long rang locators locate gold and huge treasures why are you promoting and selling them. You should be the richest man on Earth or are you not able to dig up all of those "GHOST TREASURES" you can find with and LRL.
    DizzyDigger and EARL51 like this.

  10. #40

    Aug 2013
    57
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    If your long rang locators locate gold and huge treasures why are you promoting and selling them. You should be the richest man on Earth or are you not able to dig up all of those "GHOST TREASURES" you can find with and LRL.
    Im not on here trying to promote any of my equipment as this equipment already speaks for itself in all the customer finds that have been made.
    Im on here simply trying to show the truth about Carls long running agenda and his campaign to debunk every single LRL in the world for those who want to see the truth about him.
    And what an ignorant statement you are making now that me or anyone else using Long Range Equipment should be rich by now if they really work.
    Thats like saying that anyone using a Ground Pentrating Radar or top of the line metal detector should be rich if they really do work as advertised.
    The Long Range Locators are simply tools to help speed up search time in the field and avoid countless hours digging worthless trash.
    They are not "magic wands" that put treasure in the ground for you to find.
    Any experienced treasure hunter knows that searching for real potential treasures requires alot of research,pouring through archives,checking out leads etc etc.
    And the treasure has to be really there for you to find it and this can take months of research to try to even validate a potential site.
    Most individuals that have buried real treasure throughout history did not leave a map for everyone to just know where to go and find it.
    And then you have to hope someone else has not beat you too it already especially if you read about it in a well published book.
    So please,think a little better and use a little more common sense and logic before making these types of absurd statements.

  11. #41
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    4,134
    6109 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I have and use all of my common sense and I can tell you up front and personal-------LRL's do not work. Carl is right in everything he has posted about LRL's. LRL's are a total waste of time, money and effort. Have someone bury known targets and see if you can find them? I know you say they have to be buried for a long long time. Just another excuse that you can not find any gold or silver with your LRL. Stop mining for GOLD out of the gullible and their pockets. Go out and dig it up if you can find it and I do not believe you can find it with your LRL's As for you talking about Carl putting manufacturers down they should be put down. The Electroscope has no working parts except for the battery tester. Everything else is hooked on a dead end to plastic. Nothing in it works any better than two clothes hangers that you can purchase for a dime or quarter. yet Thomas selling these contraptions from $695 up to thousands of dollars for nothing but a plastic box with a battery tester. Might be $6 worth of junk. Keep thinking you can get on this forum and scare people by trying to bash them is not right and I can not see why moderators let you by with it. If your LRL's work you do not need to defend them or promote them, treasure hunters know when something works and LRL's simply and categorically DO NOT WORK.
    bowwinkles and EARL51 like this.

  12. #42

    Aug 2013
    57
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Tellyawhut CL... You sound like a Big Time Treasure Hunter who knows how to run an LRL. How about I'll video YOU using an LRL, and trying to find a gold bar. Then both you & I can completely agree on what the video actually shows.


    No Carl,there is already plenty of valid evidence that has been provided here and on the other LRL forums over the years that some of the LRLs really work with pics and videos of finds.
    We are not going to fall into your "bait and switch games" and your phony $25,000 reward you say you are offering with your bogus video offer.
    You are the one with the smear campaign for many years now that none of these things do anything so please show just a little bit of honesty and fairness to back up your claims against the LRL's. Its your turn now to stop the nonsense and show everyone some real "solid evidence" in the form of actual field testing where you take some of those LRL's on your website to an actual test field and bury some "test targets" and then show everyone here that they absolutely dont do anything.
    I mean come on now man stop the farce, the jig is up already. Even your standard metal detectors which you promote as "the only real working treasure finders in the world" require hands on field testing to develop and refine.
    So stop the lies and all the crap and dishonesty now and provide just one field test showing that just one of those 30 LRL's on your website does not work "as advertised"
    All of the people on here with rational thinking brains are still waiting for this evidence.

  13. #43

    Aug 2013
    57
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I have and use all of my common sense and I can tell you up front and personal-------LRL's do not work. Carl is right in everything he has posted about LRL's. LRL's are a total waste of time, money and effort. Have someone bury known targets and see if you can find them? I know you say they have to be buried for a long long time. Just another excuse that you can not find any gold or silver with your LRL. Stop mining for GOLD out of the gullible and their pockets. Go out and dig it up if you can find it and I do not believe you can find it with your LRL's As for you talking about Carl putting manufacturers down they should be put down. The Electroscope has no working parts except for the battery tester. Everything else is hooked on a dead end to plastic. Nothing in it works any better than two clothes hangers that you can purchase for a dime or quarter. yet Thomas selling these contraptions from $695 up to thousands of dollars for nothing but a plastic box with a battery tester. Might be $6 worth of junk. Keep thinking you can get on this forum and scare people by trying to bash them is not right and I can not see why moderators let you by with it. If your LRL's work you do not need to defend them or promote them, treasure hunters know when something works and LRL's simply and categorically DO NOT WORK.


    All you are saying is that an LRL has not worked for you and that you are buying in to Carls Schematic diagrams he has posted about the Electroscopes.

    So just because you had trouble with one model and you did not learn how to use it correctly or get results with it proves that every single LRL in the world is a scam?
    Thats like saying that all metal detectors in the world are scam because you used one and didnt find anything of value with it. How stupid logic can be.
    Dont be so gullible and believe Carls propaganda on his website just because he is an electronics engineer, Carl is known for distorting the truth.
    Have you personally tried any of the Electroscopes for yourself or are you just borrowing Carls review on them?
    Ask yourself this question now: If the Electroscopes dont do anything how is it possible that he the inventor Thomas has been selling thousands of these things for over 30 years now around the world?
    So you are saying that thousands of gullible people that have purchased these instruments from around the world for the last 30 years have all been scammed out of their money? What?
    Where is the common sense in that?
    Why is the inventor of the Electroscopes still in business if these instruments dont do anything? Why hasnt he been shut down by lawsuits already?
    I mean come on now lets just use a little bit of logic here and assume that the Electroscopes must be doing something now?
    Heres another million dollar question for you: Go to his website and search under The History Section:
    You will see the inventor Thomas standing there with the US Navy demonstrating his prototypes.
    So you have to ask yourself now,why would anyone from the US Navy be spending any time at all with the inventor of the Electroscopes if they are all just a big scam?
    Can you get the US Navy to come to your house and show them that your LRL is a scam?
    Look at all the pics of finds by customers on his website.
    Heres the real truth that Carl is not telling you or anyone else on these forums: The electronics diagrams of the Electroscopes dont make any sense because Thomas is hiding the real power source in plane sight inside that rats nest of bogus wiring which is really just a big decoy with the purpose being "to hide his technology".
    The hidden power source of the Electroscopes and some of the other LRLs on the market is crystalline. Hes using Quartz Crystals in small glass resonator tubes that are amplifying output frequencies for Gold and Silver.
    The 9 volt battery is pushing electrical current though the small quartz crystal filled tubes and this voltage along with the quartz is amplifying out the signals for gold and silver through the antennas.
    When you press the switch for gold it connects to the gold tube,same with the silver switch.
    The Electroscopes and several other types of Long Range Locators are using "frequency attraction" (just like a radio antenna picks up on a radio station). "Like frequencies" attract each other and cause a "pull" on the antenna of the LRL's. If the output frequency is amplified then the pull is even stronger. The Electroscopes and many other similar LRL's are using quartz crystals to amplify these output frequencies. Did you know that Quartz is a conductor and amplifier of energy and electrical current? Why do you think Quartz crystals are used in every day electronics and electronic circuitry? Quartz crystals are in Clocks,Radios,Televisions,computers etc,they are even in wrist watches.
    Do some further research on this known fact before buying into all of Carls distortions of the truth about all LRL's. "Think for yourself a little" dont just buy into everything he is saying just because hes an electronics engineer and you have had trouble using a particular brand of LRL.
    Last edited by Contactlight; Jun 09, 2018 at 08:06 AM.

  14. #44
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    4,134
    6109 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I can use an LRL with the best of you. Anyone can be just as good using an LRL as anyone else because it is a research and guessing game until you get into the right area. Then you pull out a metal detector something that actually works. Sure some get lucky by researching and prognosticating accurately and then you actually find something of value but it is nothing but pure pure luck. It has nothing to do with a black box full of nothing. it is because you are out there looking around. Same as someone with their head in the clouds, you only find money lying on the ground where people loose money and where people go plus you have to look to the ground instead of to the sky. Nothing new under the Sun, the gullible are always out there and in every country of the World as you said Thomas has proven.

  15. #45

    Jun 2018
    4
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Contactlight View Post
    Frenchithe frog, the microscopic gold issue is a real problem for many types of LRLs. Especially if this micron gold is in Quartz bearing ground because Quartz is a magnifier and amplifier of signals. Not everyone can use the rods correctly as your body has alot to do with grounding the instrument and each persons energy in their body is different. Learning to use these instruments correctly requires a learning curve and dedicated time in the field,they are not magic wands. Mother Nature throws many curve balls at us that we have to learn how to identify. Just like learning to use a standard metal detector takes lots of practice so do the Long Range instruments.
    I will be happy to help you either trade in the instrument for an upgrade or give you a refund if you cannot get the hang of the device as my company tries to be as fair as possible with all customers who have made a purchase and we are not out to rip anyone off.
    Contact me either through my website or Youtube channel for a solution.
    You had a chance and I no longer have the discriminator box. Remy gave me new type boxes, handle and caps. He said I probably won't find anymore than I did but I am happy now even if I learned magic is not science.

 

 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Why does no one believe in Long Range locators?
    By EllasMotherLoadTreasure in forum Long Range Locators
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: Dec 12, 2015, 09:11 PM
  2. Long range electroscopes (do they work)
    By Kamorle in forum Tech Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Sep 09, 2015, 12:24 PM
  3. Anybody use Deepfinders long Range locators ?
    By look in forum Long Range Locators
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Mar 22, 2015, 07:31 PM
  4. Long Range Locators
    By pebble in forum Long Range Locators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 28, 2014, 08:44 AM

Search tags for this page

long range locator

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0