Long Range Locators Work!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have and use all of my common sense and I can tell you up front and personal-------LRL's do not work. Carl is right in everything he has posted about LRL's. LRL's are a total waste of time, money and effort. Have someone bury known targets and see if you can find them? I know you say they have to be buried for a long long time. Just another excuse that you can not find any gold or silver with your LRL. Stop mining for GOLD out of the gullible and their pockets. Go out and dig it up if you can find it and I do not believe you can find it with your LRL's As for you talking about Carl putting manufacturers down they should be put down. The Electroscope has no working parts except for the battery tester. Everything else is hooked on a dead end to plastic. Nothing in it works any better than two clothes hangers that you can purchase for a dime or quarter. yet Thomas selling these contraptions from $695 up to thousands of dollars for nothing but a plastic box with a battery tester. Might be $6 worth of junk. Keep thinking you can get on this forum and scare people by trying to bash them is not right and I can not see why moderators let you by with it. If your LRL's work you do not need to defend them or promote them, treasure hunters know when something works and LRL's simply and categorically DO NOT WORK.

Contactlight

Aug 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tellyawhut CL... You sound like a Big Time Treasure Hunter who knows how to run an LRL. How about I'll video YOU using an LRL, and trying to find a gold bar. Then both you & I can completely agree on what the video actually shows.

No Carl,there is already plenty of valid evidence that has been provided here and on the other LRL forums over the years that some of the LRLs really work with pics and videos of finds.
We are not going to fall into your "bait and switch games" and your phony $25,000 reward you say you are offering with your bogus video offer.
You are the one with the smear campaign for many years now that none of these things do anything so please show just a little bit of honesty and fairness to back up your claims against the LRL's. Its your turn now to stop the nonsense and show everyone some real "solid evidence" in the form of actual field testing where you take some of those LRL's on your website to an actual test field and bury some "test targets" and then show everyone here that they absolutely dont do anything.
I mean come on now man stop the farce, the jig is up already. Even your standard metal detectors which you promote as "the only real working treasure finders in the world" require hands on field testing to develop and refine.
So stop the lies and all the crap and dishonesty now and provide just one field test showing that just one of those 30 LRL's on your website does not work "as advertised"
All of the people on here with rational thinking brains are still waiting for this evidence.

Contactlight

Aug 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have and use all of my common sense and I can tell you up front and personal-------LRL's do not work. Carl is right in everything he has posted about LRL's. LRL's are a total waste of time, money and effort. Have someone bury known targets and see if you can find them? I know you say they have to be buried for a long long time. Just another excuse that you can not find any gold or silver with your LRL. Stop mining for GOLD out of the gullible and their pockets. Go out and dig it up if you can find it and I do not believe you can find it with your LRL's As for you talking about Carl putting manufacturers down they should be put down. The Electroscope has no working parts except for the battery tester. Everything else is hooked on a dead end to plastic. Nothing in it works any better than two clothes hangers that you can purchase for a dime or quarter. yet Thomas selling these contraptions from $695 up to thousands of dollars for nothing but a plastic box with a battery tester. Might be $6 worth of junk. Keep thinking you can get on this forum and scare people by trying to bash them is not right and I can not see why moderators let you by with it. If your LRL's work you do not need to defend them or promote them, treasure hunters know when something works and LRL's simply and categorically DO NOT WORK.

All you are saying is that an LRL has not worked for you and that you are buying in to Carls Schematic diagrams he has posted about the Electroscopes.

So just because you had trouble with one model and you did not learn how to use it correctly or get results with it proves that every single LRL in the world is a scam?
Thats like saying that all metal detectors in the world are scam because you used one and didnt find anything of value with it. How stupid logic can be.
Dont be so gullible and believe Carls propaganda on his website just because he is an electronics engineer, Carl is known for distorting the truth.
Have you personally tried any of the Electroscopes for yourself or are you just borrowing Carls review on them?
Ask yourself this question now: If the Electroscopes dont do anything how is it possible that he the inventor Thomas has been selling thousands of these things for over 30 years now around the world?
So you are saying that thousands of gullible people that have purchased these instruments from around the world for the last 30 years have all been scammed out of their money? What?
Where is the common sense in that?
Why is the inventor of the Electroscopes still in business if these instruments dont do anything? Why hasnt he been shut down by lawsuits already?
I mean come on now lets just use a little bit of logic here and assume that the Electroscopes must be doing something now?
Heres another million dollar question for you: Go to his website and search under The History Section:
You will see the inventor Thomas standing there with the US Navy demonstrating his prototypes.
So you have to ask yourself now,why would anyone from the US Navy be spending any time at all with the inventor of the Electroscopes if they are all just a big scam?
Can you get the US Navy to come to your house and show them that your LRL is a scam?
Look at all the pics of finds by customers on his website.
Heres the real truth that Carl is not telling you or anyone else on these forums: The electronics diagrams of the Electroscopes dont make any sense because Thomas is hiding the real power source in plane sight inside that rats nest of bogus wiring which is really just a big decoy with the purpose being "to hide his technology".
The hidden power source of the Electroscopes and some of the other LRLs on the market is crystalline. Hes using Quartz Crystals in small glass resonator tubes that are amplifying output frequencies for Gold and Silver.
The 9 volt battery is pushing electrical current though the small quartz crystal filled tubes and this voltage along with the quartz is amplifying out the signals for gold and silver through the antennas.
When you press the switch for gold it connects to the gold tube,same with the silver switch.
The Electroscopes and several other types of Long Range Locators are using "frequency attraction" (just like a radio antenna picks up on a radio station). "Like frequencies" attract each other and cause a "pull" on the antenna of the LRL's. If the output frequency is amplified then the pull is even stronger. The Electroscopes and many other similar LRL's are using quartz crystals to amplify these output frequencies. Did you know that Quartz is a conductor and amplifier of energy and electrical current? Why do you think Quartz crystals are used in every day electronics and electronic circuitry? Quartz crystals are in Clocks,Radios,Televisions,computers etc,they are even in wrist watches.
Do some further research on this known fact before buying into all of Carls distortions of the truth about all LRL's. "Think for yourself a little" dont just buy into everything he is saying just because hes an electronics engineer and you have had trouble using a particular brand of LRL.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can use an LRL with the best of you. Anyone can be just as good using an LRL as anyone else because it is a research and guessing game until you get into the right area. Then you pull out a metal detector something that actually works. Sure some get lucky by researching and prognosticating accurately and then you actually find something of value but it is nothing but pure pure luck. It has nothing to do with a black box full of nothing. it is because you are out there looking around. Same as someone with their head in the clouds, you only find money lying on the ground where people loose money and where people go plus you have to look to the ground instead of to the sky. Nothing new under the Sun, the gullible are always out there and in every country of the World as you said Thomas has proven.

Jun 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frenchithe frog, the microscopic gold issue is a real problem for many types of LRLs. Especially if this micron gold is in Quartz bearing ground because Quartz is a magnifier and amplifier of signals. Not everyone can use the rods correctly as your body has alot to do with grounding the instrument and each persons energy in their body is different. Learning to use these instruments correctly requires a learning curve and dedicated time in the field,they are not magic wands. Mother Nature throws many curve balls at us that we have to learn how to identify. Just like learning to use a standard metal detector takes lots of practice so do the Long Range instruments.
I will be happy to help you either trade in the instrument for an upgrade or give you a refund if you cannot get the hang of the device as my company tries to be as fair as possible with all customers who have made a purchase and we are not out to rip anyone off.
Contact me either through my website or Youtube channel for a solution.

You had a chance and I no longer have the discriminator box. Remy gave me new type boxes, handle and caps. He said I probably won't find anymore than I did but I am happy now even if I learned magic is not science.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Giedeman, my reports focus on the technical findings of LRLs and, by necessity, stop there as I have yet to find a single person who can successfully demonstrate one to me. The information in them is correct and I stand behind them 100%. All the way to court, if need be.

Since you sell LRLs and seem to have a particular passion for what I have to say about them, it was my hope that you could finally provide the successful demonstration I seek. If you don't have the level of confidence in your products to do that I completely understand, and I will simply leave the offer open. And, yes, that includes the $25,000 challenge.

When I viewed your "Science Explained" video your "explanations" gave me the distinct impression that they were cut-n-pasted from the usual paranormal nonsense I read on the web. When I discovered your real name in a USPTO trademark filing for TFR-Rods, I looked at some of your articles and realized that I was right. In particular, your view of how crystals work was especially amusing; readers can click [this link] and, starting at the 10:14 mark, hear the fun. It's clear from this that your understanding of electronics is basically zilch and, from the rest of the video, the zilch extends into physics as well. Actually, it's worse than zilch, as you seem to believe in "alternative physics." That-which-is-not-so. Anti-knowledge.

If my LRL reports are making a dent in your efforts as a dowsing rod salesman, perhaps you could drum up some sales at the next Ancient Astronaut's convention. The folks there are inclined to believe anything, facts don't seem to matter.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to admit, Carl makes some valid points along with his skeptic tabloid logic. He's never met anybody who could use a rod.

I have untold number of hours behind an L-rod of several different variations. I still struggle and I suspect there are very few people in the whole world who can really use a rod. And if you can't use the rod you are just fooling yourself and a high price tag will change nothing. I have compared learning to use an L-rod with Buddhist monk who took fifteen years to learn to throw a sewing needle through a plate of window glass. Fifteen years.

So truth is I have built up some disdain for the L-rods, hell rods, I jokingly sometimes call them. LOL Or M.I.T.A.S. Medieval Implements of Torture and Superstition. But unlike some others, I am trying to do something about it.

Last edited:

Contactlight

Aug 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Giedeman, my reports focus on the technical findings of LRLs and, by necessity, stop there as I have yet to find a single person who can successfully demonstrate one to me. The information in them is correct and I stand behind them 100%. All the way to court, if need be.

Since you sell LRLs and seem to have a particular passion for what I have to say about them, it was my hope that you could finally provide the successful demonstration I seek. If you don't have the level of confidence in your products to do that I completely understand, and I will simply leave the offer open. And, yes, that includes the $25,000 challenge.

When I viewed your "Science Explained" video your "explanations" gave me the distinct impression that they were cut-n-pasted from the usual paranormal nonsense I read on the web. When I discovered your real name in a USPTO trademark filing for TFR-Rods, I looked at some of your articles and realized that I was right. In particular, your view of how crystals work was especially amusing; readers can click [this link] and, starting at the 10:14 mark, hear the fun. It's clear from this that your understanding of electronics is basically zilch and, from the rest of the video, the zilch extends into physics as well. Actually, it's worse than zilch, as you seem to believe in "alternative physics." That-which-is-not-so. Anti-knowledge.

If my LRL reports are making a dent in your efforts as a dowsing rod salesman, perhaps you could drum up some sales at the next Ancient Astronaut's convention. The folks there are inclined to believe anything, facts don't seem to matter.

Jesus Christ I am away for 6 weeks on a business trip and all helll breaks loose here.
looks like I fianlly hit a nerve Carl on your 10 year hidden agenda against the LRL's?

Ok Carl so now lets take the necessary time to get back to the truth now about your smear campaign and all of your lies and manipulations against the LRl's.
Ok so here we go: First of all your $25,000 challenge is the biggest load of B.S. I have ever seen. I have heard of several people over the years thorough the grape vine that have taken your challenge and found your famous 10 ounce gold bar and you never paid up.
So please dont insult my intelligence ( or anyone elses on here that has any common sense) and spare me this nonsense of yours and your farce with your lies and your phony challenge.
Of course you have never been able to find anyone who can successfully demonstrate to you that some LRl's really work and the reason for that is because you are not really looking for anyone to demonstrate them to you
because you already know that some of them really do work, this isnt some big revelation now Carl why you cant find anyone to prove this to you Lol.
The real question people should be asking you now is why you have failed to show every one on these forums for over 10 years now that they really dont work.
That should be the real $25,000 challenge for Carl to prove with hard video evidence and actual "hands on" field testing that any of those 30 LR'ls in hs garage is doing absolutely nothing.
The science that I mention in my videos for the TFR-4 Extreme are established by Albert Einstein and many other physicists. Im not pulling this information out of my rear end Carl so please stop twisting the truth.
I have spent the necessary time researching and validating this information and the links to some of my research are provided there in the description section of the video for anyone with a rational thinking brain to validate for themselves.
Matter is really made up of energy and consists of atoms and protons and neutrons, this is known science and Quantum Physicists are finding particles now smaller than the atom.
You are either ignorant of this science or you are playing dumb to cover your ass and not look so bad with your usual distortions of the truth. This is not my view either of how crystals work its known science, otherwise why are crystals used in circuit boards and many common day electronics like radios and television? Come on now man show some honesty even if its only 5% for Christs sake Carl. You are supposed to be an electronics engineer and you dont know anything about the power of Quartz crystals?
Heres some of the links for people on here to see for themselves these facts: http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class...
https://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/estatics/Lesson-1/The-Structure-of-Matter https://www.collective-evolution.co...cs-nothing-is-solid-and-everything-is-energy/
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-quartz-written-on-every-clock#

I never claimed to be an electronics technician or engineer either ,but I do know a few basics and I do know how my TFR-Rods are working in the field because unlike you that has never really field tested anything, I have spent the last 6 years field testing and developing them.
Unlike you Mr. Moleland I have done actual field testing and proven my equipment to work. You are only talk and biased opinions and smearing the LRL's, no solid evidence from you to show the LRLS doing nothing as you claim. Where is your proof besides just your mouth? You have contributed nothing on these forums of any use for the last 10 years,nothing helpful to anyone. All just negative biases,cynicism and sarcasm and ridiculing those who even mention the word Long Range locators. All you have done is push your campaign against the LRL's and attempt to drag anyone who has any interest in this subject (or even just curious about it through the mud and mock them). You are whats known as a "troll with an obvious agenda"as there is no other logical conclusion to your behavior on these forums for the last 10 years.
Mr. Morleand its way past over due that you are exposed for who you really are and your intentions on all of these forums. I seriously challenge anyone on these forums to take a hard look at Carls history on here and show me anything positive that he has contributed on here and the other forums that can actually benefit anyone.
My time is limited on these forums due to my busy schedule so continuing this argument with you Carl is really just a huge waste of my personal time or anyone elses that is after the real truth because you know you are distorting the truth and deceiving people and those who have any common sense can see your history on these forums and what you have been doing. You challenged me before to show you the hard evidence that there are LRL's that really work and that my TFR-Rods are also working in the field.
So Mr. Morleland heres all the evidence that is needed now for those to see what you have known all these years but have been suppressing from those who want to know. My company has just released this new video online with over 4 years of accumulated testimonial evidence. You will notice that I am nowhere in this video presentation promoting the TFR-rods as the salesman that you claim I am. Now Mr.Morleland the time has come for people to see behind the mask that you have been wearing for so long and your great acting job in fooling so many people with your acting skills and electronics knowledge and for people to see that you sir are a dishonest person who has been most likely contracted by major metal detector companies to drag all LRL's through the mud for over 10 years now and do everything you can to muddy the waters and distort the truth and keep this knowledge out of the public's hands because of the threat that it poses to standard metal detector sales. You see Carl heres what you have failed to realize with your smear campaign for so long now: You just cannot keep the truth from being known forever,it will find a way to crawl out from underneath all of your lies and manipulations and it will get out eventually. But I do commend you on your excellent job for playing dumb about the LRL's for so long, you did have a good run LOl.
So enough of all this now,spending time with you Carl is like hanging out with a bad case of hemorrhoids, its just not a pleasant experience especially your low vibes you put out of deceit and manipulation i definitely wouldn't want you within a mile of my personal space.
I challenge you now Carl to show me and everyone else your hard evidence that none of the 30 LRL's you have taken apart in your garage do absolutely nothing as you have failed for over 10 years now to show us this proof.
Jesus H Christ, even new models of standard metal detectors like Minelabs and Garretts get side by side hands down and dirty field video taped testing to show the comparative results and you Mr. Morleland only have your mouth and your schematic diagrams and photos and your "opinions" for the last 10 years to show everyone on here as "evidence that all LRl's in the world do absolutely nothing? What a crock of you know what I have to tell you,its an insult to anyone with an average IQ your so called evidence against the LR'ls.
Now for those who wish to see some real hard evidence and not just talk and diagrams I challenge you to see my video presentation and explain to me how I managed to get all these customers to fake their submitted evidence and what they have found .
Heres my solid proof of my equipment working,so now lets see yours Mr. Morleland,otherwise this conversation with you is finished and your jig is up.

Last edited:

Contactlight

Aug 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You had a chance and I no longer have the discriminator box. Remy gave me new type boxes, handle and caps. He said I probably won't find anymore than I did but I am happy now even if I learned magic is not science.

Well I wish you then the best of luck with your new box and parts he gave you because he only knows how to fabricate and clone the parts for these things,he has no clue on how to really use them or how they are working in the field on buried targets and the correct "encoded frequencies" to install into the instruments.
For the evidence of this simply ask him to provide to you a training manual or video on how to use correctly the box he gave you in the field.
You will be very amazed to discover that he has no training manuals or training video tutorials for what he is making and thats because he has never learned how to use any of this equipment for himself.
As I said already,he is only a machinist who knows how to fabricate the parts and the boxes,but he has no clue on the actual workings in the field.
There is a solid science to how these instruments are working,but you have to get your mind out of the dark ages to understand it.
Here see for yourself the solid proof of my TFR-Rods working in the field and then ask Remy why he has no similar evidence of his boxes working.
You will notice that I am not anywhere in this newly released video presentation, not even 5 seconds you will see of me John anywhere in here.
These videos and testimonials are all made by real customers over the years who have purchased the genuine TFR-Rods from me and made incredible finds.
Not the clones like what Remy gave to you.
Click here this link and then you can get back to me and explain to me how I managed to scam all of these customers over the years which is what you are implying here.
Too bad you never really applied yourself in the field and took the necessary time to actually learn how to use the instrument correctly as I would have happily coached you.
The TFR-Rods evidence will now speak for itself for naysayers like you and Carl and anyone else on these forums that wants to challenge my products or my character.

Contactlight

Aug 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch the customer testimonials video my company just released on the next page (in response to Frenchie the Frog )and explain to me how all these customers who purchased my TFR-Rods equipment found all these coins and valuables by dumb luck with their heads in the clouds.
All you have proven with your statements on here is that you did not have any luck finding anything with the LRL you purchased ( either because there was nothing there for you to find in the first place or you called it quits too soon and didnt take the time to learn how to use the instrument correctly) so now to make yourself feel better about your failures with the LRL you purchased, you are siding with Carl and blaming the LRLs and finding all these excuses with his propaganda to justify your failures and for your lack of success.
Why are you not mentioning all the junk metals you spent hours digging in the hot sun with your standard metal detector that you say works so great? Show us some valuables that you have actually found with your real working metal detector that shows just how much better it is than all the LRL's you say are scams.

Contactlight

Aug 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can use an LRL with the best of you. Anyone can be just as good using an LRL as anyone else because it is a research and guessing game until you get into the right area. Then you pull out a metal detector something that actually works. Sure some get lucky by researching and prognosticating accurately and then you actually find something of value but it is nothing but pure pure luck. It has nothing to do with a black box full of nothing. it is because you are out there looking around. Same as someone with their head in the clouds, you only find money lying on the ground where people loose money and where people go plus you have to look to the ground instead of to the sky. Nothing new under the Sun, the gullible are always out there and in every country of the World as you said Thomas has proven.

Watch the customer testimonials video my company just released on the next page (in response to Frenchie the Frog )and explain to me how all these customers who purchased my TFR-Rods equipment found all these coins and valuables by dumb luck with their heads in the clouds.
All you have proven with your statements on here is that you did not have any luck finding anything with the LRL you purchased ( either because there was nothing there for you to find in the first place or you called it quits too soon and didnt take the time to learn how to use the instrument correctly) so now to make yourself feel better about your failures with the LRL you purchased, you are siding with Carl and blaming the LRLs and finding all these excuses with his propaganda to justify your failures and for your lack of success.
Why are you not mentioning all the junk metals you spent hours digging in the hot sun with your standard metal detector that you say works so great? Show us some valuables that you have actually found with your real working metal detector that shows just how much better it is than all the LRL's you say are scams.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone's nerve certainly got hit, but I'm not sure that it was Carl's.

No kidding. Wow. What a tirade.
Gotta say, dowsing rod salesmen can be entertaining if nothing else. And usually nothing else.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I tried a friend's LRL the other day when I couldn't find a hammer. You know what? It Worked! Drove that boot tack in with just three swats!!!:hello2:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not so sure there is a link between L-rods and Science. We are talking about a learned skill that might take decades or even never in the vast majority of cases. Almost nobody. Even out of the ones who say they can.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I wish you then the best of luck with your new box and parts he gave you because he only knows how to fabricate and clone the parts for these things,he has no clue on how to really use them or how they are working in the field on buried targets and the correct "encoded frequencies" to install into the instruments.
For the evidence of this simply ask him to provide to you a training manual or video on how to use correctly the box he gave you in the field.
You will be very amazed to discover that he has no training manuals or training video tutorials for what he is making and thats because he has never learned how to use any of this equipment for himself.
As I said already,he is only a machinist who knows how to fabricate the parts and the boxes,but he has no clue on the actual workings in the field.
There is a solid science to how these instruments are working,but you have to get your mind out of the dark ages to understand it.
Here see for yourself the solid proof of my TFR-Rods working in the field and then ask Remy why he has no similar evidence of his boxes working.
You will notice that I am not anywhere in this newly released video presentation, not even 5 seconds you will see of me John anywhere in here.
These videos and testimonials are all made by real customers over the years who have purchased the genuine TFR-Rods from me and made incredible finds.
Not the clones like what Remy gave to you.
Click here this link and then you can get back to me and explain to me how I managed to scam all of these customers over the years which is what you are implying here.
Too bad you never really applied yourself in the field and took the necessary time to actually learn how to use the instrument correctly as I would have happily coached you.
The TFR-Rods evidence will now speak for itself for naysayers like you and Carl and anyone else on these forums that wants to challenge my products or my character.

Lol when Gaspard sent me the link to this thread I had to laugh my ass off. What Spar here is doing is called projection. That is also what he's doing to Carl Moreland. Projecting his set ethics onto Carl as if they were his own. He done it a lot in the years I've known him. He has a hard time accepting he had barely any input into the TFR project. Most of his testing was done locating targets he already knew the location of. So let set some records straight.

1 - I created and designed the entire TFR rods series except 2 grams of Uraninite and Herkimer diamonds added to the power load later. That was Spars sole contribution. Well useless you consider "Can you make a bigger rod...I don't how big just bigger" a contribution. The rods he sells now are complete intellectual property theft. And the handles are copies of my version 2 with the version 3 passthrough jack added. There was a reason those were scrapped quickly. The rods I used styling cues from are fully disclosed and credited.

2 - The TFR-2 box and the Target Discrimator(which is actually a signal attenuator not a discriminator) were invented by William Jensen but his prototypes were unusable with the rods and a the TFR-2 was a fire hazard due to the battery wiring. The had to be redesigned from scratch by me to be usable. Only Mr. Jensens Hieronymus amplifier and air coil bait chamber remained as part of the final design. I charged Spar $500 to provide a wiring diagram(in colored pencil so he could follow the wires) and a master box to make his clones from since it was beyond his skills otherwise. I asked for a percentage of the sales and when he refused I told him the plans would be provided as open source and he agreed. Due to the simplified wiring and the fact I couldn't use any type of solid state controls the TFR-2 it had one flaw. When the pot was at full power the connection led would drop below current and turn off. Spar "fixed" this by removing the power connection from the pot. Of course it still works perfectly with it disconnected. Isn't science great...Pseudo that is.

I also designed the TFR-4 Voltage box, the TFR Ghost Eliminator and a thing with crystals in a copper tube which I don't think was ever named. Although Spar considers himself the inventor and designer of the boxes since he choose where the components fit into the face.

The original crystal charging was also done by William Jenson using tuned Tesla coils errrr Scalar Wave generator. Spar didn't like paying him so he came up with making a coil(of thhn wire) and using a multifunction generator. Can't imagine the THD those pure frequencies have lol.

I also made the dial template for the boxes and told him not to put exact measurements on it due to the almost %25 in linear variance the cheap Chinese pots have. Plus he's used audio taper along with linear and claims they're still exact. Magic I guess.

All of the TFR boxes can be built in about an hour providing you have elementary school electronics skill and cost about $15 to $25 in parts. Not sure how anyone could consider the boxes I gave Gaspard(Frenchie) to be clones when they're all my designs in the first place. The voltage box I gave him outputs 40v, something none of TFR series can do and Spar doesn't even carry a DDS generator. The TFR clones Spar builds are limited to amount of 9v batteries he can put in them. Nor has he realized when you fill a box full of liquid nail it's shrinkage rate pull apart any cold soldered joints. This is main problem he has with the boxes after building them although he's tried to blame everyone else including me and William Jenson.

3 - I don't sell any rods with power loads just empty shells for people to resell and to construct your own custom rod so why would I need feedback? The people I sell to are required to provide their own resources with their rod sale. It states exactly that on my website. So that was very poor strawman. And considering he's spent over 6 hours on my website and 4 on just just the power load page in the last year I guess it's the only place he can new info. He didn't even know how to build a power load until he met me. Plus I have about 20 years more dowsing experience than him and I don't even like doing it. But one of my hobbies is metaphysics and it's roll in the human psyche so I still attend a lot of dowsing club meetings and other paranormal events.

I have all the emails, texts and receipts from Spar from the beginning to back up every single thing I wrote. Spar has tried everything in his ability to hide that he was and is just a salesman. Even resorting to attempting to sand the serial numbers off the rods.

He should blow a few gaskets after this lol. Let the entertainment begin. Sorry for the wall o' text.

Harold "Remy" Dolph Owner of Darke Machina machine shop.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Remy, very interesting. Basically the same thing a TFR customer here in Texas told me.

Spar, sounds like you're doing pretty much all you're capable of doing.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Remy, very interesting. Basically the same thing a TFR customer here in Texas told me.

Spar, sounds like you're doing pretty much all you're capable of doing.

Since I'm publishing all all the TFR open source project on my site anyway if figured people might either get a kick out this or they can try it out themselves. This is the TFR-2 master box and the Hieronymus amplifier copy I built for Spar to make copies of. He is changing the amplifier because this one is too difficult to build(sigh) and shorts out. And the original plans. Anyone should be able to realize why they were unusable. If you do build one please do not wind the bait chamber coil like that. The board on the back panel was just to allow easy soldering of all the negative wires and resistor to the batteries. Edit: Forgot to mention this a completely metaphysical device. I'd refer to it as an enhanced dowsing device.
20150903_184534.jpg 20150903_184549.jpg TFR-2 Master Box.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda had a hard time following your schematic. I built one looks something like this one (no quartz) I called the SSQL Super Star Quantum Leap. It did not have the L-rod connected, so just circle the transmitter to search for the signal line like other MFD equipment.

What i found was I kept cutting down the signal to almost nothing in an attempt to determine target size. I mean I could almost count the electrons. LOL I came to the conclusion the sample itself can't be shut down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread