Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Dave Rishar
  • 3 Post By Carl-NC
  • 1 Post By Treasure_Hunter
  • 1 Post By Treasure_Hunter
  • 1 Post By Carl-NC
  • 2 Post By Charlie P. (NY)

Thread: Long Range Locators Work!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Justaman

Long Range Locators Work!

I see and hear many, many people say that long range locators are a joke/scam/waste of time & money etc...

I didnt come here to prove anything and i wont be providing any evidence to support my claim. So you can take this or leave it. It really makes no difference at all to me. Actually, being a treasure hunter myself, the more people who dont believe in LRLs the better.

The people here who like to joke about LRLs simply do not have any real life experience in the field with this type of device. They are either speaking worthless nonsense or attempting to cultivate scepticism because they want all the treasure for themselves. No matter how hard it is for you to wrap your mind around the concept... They actually work.

Now, are all LRLs equal in their effectiveness? Not at all. Stay away from the vastly overpriced "GER Titan 400" and the 1000 or anything made by GER for example. They are bottom quality garbage. My friend made a painful error in paying $8,500 for the Titan 400.

Again, take it or leave. This advice is just meant to be my contribution to the community. Happy hunting.
    Last edited by Justaman; May 08, 2017 at 07:37 PM.

us
    Seriously?

Mar 2008
    WA
    Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
    688 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Justaman View Post
    I didnt come here to prove anything...
    Yet here you are, attempting to prove something.

...and i wont be providing any evidence to support my claim.
    Then I'd say that you're in good company, as this seems to be the norm for the LRL field. (If I didn't know better, I'd think that you were a LRL manufacturer, coming at us with that approach.)

So you can take this or leave it.
    Done and done!
    Tom_in_CA and TerryC like this.
    Avatar taken from "The Biting Pear of Salamanca." See the original here: http://ursulav.deviantart.com/art/Th...manca-29677500

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    184 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Justaman, I own over 30 LRLs and tested them all, plus some. Every last one of them is a joke, so I'd be curious as to which LRL you believe actually works.
    TerryC, Garrett424 and Tom_in_CA like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2012
    Haines City, FL
    205 times
    Laughing at your joke.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    23639 times
    Justaman, please post by our rules, no insults or talking down to members. Thanks.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
    TerryC likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

When you legislate a person's rights away a piece at a time naive citizens don't notice...

The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic, denying citizens our freedoms and privacy in the lie of government security is allowing evil to win.. I will take my chances with the terrorists over tyranny...

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    23639 times
    All members, please post by our rules.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
    TerryC likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

When you legislate a person's rights away a piece at a time naive citizens don't notice...

The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic, denying citizens our freedoms and privacy in the lie of government security is allowing evil to win.. I will take my chances with the terrorists over tyranny...

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    184 times
    Did you ever try to hold to copper L-rods in your hand and command them to point in the direction of the nearest gold? Try it. If that doesn't work, do what Dell Winders said and download a free frequency generator app on your cell phone. Read his post "FREE LRL?" ... That would be the scientific way without fully depending on your mind's ability. Im here to tell you right now that it works.
    Well, that's the problem... a lot of people have told me "it works." I've had the pleasure to meet quite a few of these people, so I say "show me." That's when the trouble starts. They try, but they just can't do it. Even from 10 feet away, even using my 10-ounce gold bar, or whatever target they choose. Bizarre. That's why I asked if you know of an LRL that really works. I've never seen one, and I've seen a lot of 'em.
    TerryC likes this.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    7072 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    ..... They try, but they just can't do it....
    Carl, if the "show me" were a reference to someone showing you goodies (treasures) they found, well .... seems to me I've seen some pix of guys posed next to jars of coins they found (in the advertisements). And ... gee, photographs don't like after all. BUT EVEN IF THEY REFUSED to show you treasure proofs, that STILL doesn't mean they don't work. It only means they're not foolish enough to show you gold and treasures, because A) they fear thieves will target them, and B) they fear the IRS.

Or if your "show me" meant for a table staged demonstration, well that too is explainable: Don't you know by now that such tests are "rigged" ? They are unfair and made impossible to pass by the skeptics. And also, there is a gigantic flaw in the premise anyhow: Do YOU find gold coins every time you go out ?? Of course not. You're detector will find clad, pulltabs, nails, false signals, etc... right ? THEN WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD for LRL or dowsing ? If you can't presto-find-gold each time out with your detector, then why do you put such unreasonable demands on LRL's ? (Besides: Durned those sunspots anyhow, eh ?)
    Metal detecting is my one worldy vice!

Charter Member
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    7447 times
    Metal Detecting
    First term of use forbids posting inaccurate content. Wouldn't that forbid the thread title?
    SeabeeRon and TerryC like this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links