Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Long Range Locators Work!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    Justaman

    Long Range Locators Work!

    I see and hear many, many people say that long range locators are a joke/scam/waste of time & money etc...

    I didnt come here to prove anything and i wont be providing any evidence to support my claim. So you can take this or leave it. It really makes no difference at all to me. Actually, being a treasure hunter myself, the more people who dont believe in LRLs the better.

    The people here who like to joke about LRLs simply do not have any real life experience in the field with this type of device. They are either speaking worthless nonsense or attempting to cultivate scepticism because they want all the treasure for themselves. No matter how hard it is for you to wrap your mind around the concept... They actually work.

    Now, are all LRLs equal in their effectiveness? Not at all. Stay away from the vastly overpriced "GER Titan 400" and the 1000 or anything made by GER for example. They are bottom quality garbage. My friend made a painful error in paying $8,500 for the Titan 400.

    Again, take it or leave. This advice is just meant to be my contribution to the community. Happy hunting.
    Last edited by Justaman; May 08, 2017 at 06:37 PM.

  2. #2
    us
    Seriously?

    Mar 2008
    WA
    Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
    1,110
    928 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Justaman View Post
    I didnt come here to prove anything...
    Yet here you are, attempting to prove something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justaman View Post
    ...and i wont be providing any evidence to support my claim.
    Then I'd say that you're in good company, as this seems to be the norm for the LRL field. (If I didn't know better, I'd think that you were a LRL manufacturer, coming at us with that approach.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Justaman View Post
    So you can take this or leave it.
    Done and done!
    Tom_in_CA, TomNWMI, chub and 1 others like this.
    Avatar taken from "The Biting Pear of Salamanca." See the original here: http://ursulav.deviantart.com/art/Th...manca-29677500

  3. #3
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    1,279
    303 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Justaman, I own over 30 LRLs and tested them all, plus some. Every last one of them is a joke, so I'd be curious as to which LRL you believe actually works.

  4. #4
    Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2012
    Haines City, FL
    400
    214 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Laughing at your joke.

  5. #5
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    35,591
    26072 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Justaman, please post by our rules, no insults or talking down to members. Thanks.

    Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
    TerryC likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

    2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

    Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

  6. #6
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    35,591
    26072 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    All members, please post by our rules.

    Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
    TerryC likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

    2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

    Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

  7. #7
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    1,279
    303 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Justaman View Post
    Did you ever try to hold to copper L-rods in your hand and command them to point in the direction of the nearest gold? Try it. If that doesn't work, do what Dell Winders said and download a free frequency generator app on your cell phone. Read his post "FREE LRL?" ... That would be the scientific way without fully depending on your mind's ability. Im here to tell you right now that it works.
    Well, that's the problem... a lot of people have told me "it works." I've had the pleasure to meet quite a few of these people, so I say "show me." That's when the trouble starts. They try, but they just can't do it. Even from 10 feet away, even using my 10-ounce gold bar, or whatever target they choose. Bizarre. That's why I asked if you know of an LRL that really works. I've never seen one, and I've seen a lot of 'em.
    TerryC and franklin like this.

  8. #8

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    12,348
    8575 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    ..... They try, but they just can't do it....
    Carl, if the "show me" were a reference to someone showing you goodies (treasures) they found, well .... seems to me I've seen some pix of guys posed next to jars of coins they found (in the advertisements). And ... gee, photographs don't like after all. BUT EVEN IF THEY REFUSED to show you treasure proofs, that STILL doesn't mean they don't work. It only means they're not foolish enough to show you gold and treasures, because A) they fear thieves will target them, and B) they fear the IRS.

    Or if your "show me" meant for a table staged demonstration, well that too is explainable: Don't you know by now that such tests are "rigged" ? They are unfair and made impossible to pass by the skeptics. And also, there is a gigantic flaw in the premise anyhow: Do YOU find gold coins every time you go out ?? Of course not. You're detector will find clad, pulltabs, nails, false signals, etc... right ? THEN WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD for LRL or dowsing ? If you can't presto-find-gold each time out with your detector, then why do you put such unreasonable demands on LRL's ? (Besides: Durned those sunspots anyhow, eh ?)

  9. #9
    Charter Member
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

    Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    9,617
    8934 times
    Metal Detecting
    First term of use forbids posting inaccurate content. Wouldn't that forbid the thread title?
    TomNWMI, chub, Tom_in_CA and 2 others like this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

  10. #10

    Aug 2013
    39
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Regarding your evidence that none of your 30 LRL's work

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Justaman, I own over 30 LRLs and tested them all, plus some. Every last one of them is a joke, so I'd be curious as to which LRL you believe actually works.
    Show us some actual field testing evidence Carl by posting just one short video of any of those 30 LRL's you claim do absolutely nothing. Your evidence that none of these things do anything is very weak i have to tell you.
    I mean come on now here,do you think your word about these things is even believable after all these years you have been on here 9 and all the other LRL forums) trying to throw mud in the water on these things?
    Taking every single Long Range Locator apart in your garage and then saying that the electronics dont add up and then saying that you turned the thing on and it didnt react to your 10 ounce gold bar on your coffee table qualifies as actual proof that none of things dont actually do anything? (Especially since some of these instruments need the targets to be actually buried in the field to get signals on them) This evidence of yours would be thrown out of any court of law in about 5 mins.
    Can it possibly be a strange coincidence now that your an engineer for Whites metal detectors ( or you were in the past) and you have been using your knowledge of electronics to fool gullible skeptical and curious people on these forums about the Long Range Locators for so many years now? Are the LRL's really that big of threat to the metal detecting industry? Do you actually think that every single person with a rational thinking brain and just a little bit of common sense has really bought in to all your negative opinions about the LRL's on all of these forums for so many years now?
    Its so obvious by now that you have an agenda against the Long Rang Locators. How can it even be conceivable with so many reports of finds and so many people that have reported success using these types of instruments around the world for so many years that every single one of these instruments that has ever been made is a scam and doesnt do squat?
    So all of these people that have reported success and even on these forums have from time to time shown pics of finds with the LRL's,shown working diagrams and schematics etc, we are to just believe your word and that all of these other people are all just lying now and making up stories?
    But your the only honest man out to save all the potential victims of losing their hard earned money from being taken in by the LRL scammers? And this is really your honest mission now isnt it Carl because you really care so much about all these people and them losing their hard earned money? Yeah sure Carl, what a load of horse S--t. Reminds me of the quote: "how stupid logic can be"
    So Ill ask you once again,where is your genuine evidence that none of the 30 LRL's that you have taken apart that were donated to you ( as I am sure you didnt actually pay for any of them) dont work,besides just your word?
    Where is your video proof? Just one short video is all Im asking you for that shows that none of these things dont do anything?
    Please just show us one video presentation ( not internal wiring and parts diagrams that you say cant possibly do anything because of all your electronics expertise) You can even use your phones camera if its too much trouble to get ahold of a decent video camera. We are all still patiently waiting now Carl for so many years for your "solid evidence" that the all the LRL's in the world dont do anything.

  11. #11
    us
    Nov 2011
    1,855
    398 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    The only thing Carl proved is that he can't use one. And I'm not even sure of that. LOL Pretty much all tabloid material if you ask me.
    Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

    My new motto: L-rods are obsolete.

    Like Cappy sings with his harmonica, "We're all gonna die, but not tonight."

    May you never take one single breath for granted.

  12. #12

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    12,348
    8575 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Contactlight View Post
    Show us some actual field testing evidence Carl by posting just one short video of any of those 30 LRL's you claim do absolutely nothing. .....
    Even if/when Carl were to make a video that showed the ones he's tested don't work, you wouldn't accept that anyhow. You'd just say as signal line says :

    Quote Originally Posted by signal_line View Post
    The only thing Carl proved is that he can't use one. .....
    Eg.: "Wasn't using it right" or "Needs more practice" or "Durned those sunspots anyhow" etc..... So what good will it do if Carl made a video ? None at all. You'd just roll out the reasons to dismiss that too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Contactlight View Post
    .... Your evidence that none of these things do anything is very weak i have to tell you......
    Why would the burden of proof be on him to show that they "don't" work? Seems to me that the burden of proof should be on the person who is making the extraordinary claim. Not on the skeptic who doesn't believe. In fact, for Carl to have even TRIED them at all, is commendable. He could have simply stopped at having said "show me". And not even have had to test them personally.

    So why don't you allow them to be double blind tested ? And why dismiss the tests that have been done that show that they're nothing more than random chance ? Because you'll simply say that the tests were rigged or unfair in some way. Right ? Or that the users weren't using them right, and need more practice. Right ?

    A metal detector can be propped on to a table, turned on to a steady threshold. And 100 randomly chosen people can walk by and wave a quarter in front of the coil. It will beep for all 100 of them. Why can't such a double blind test be done for LRL to show the world that they work ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Contactlight View Post
    .... .Can it possibly be a strange coincidence now that your an engineer for Whites metal detectors ( or you were in the past) and you have been using your knowledge of electronics to fool gullible skeptical and curious people on these forums about the Long Range Locators for so many years now? Are the LRL's really that big of threat to the metal detecting industry? .....
    Contact-light: I must say, THIS IS ORIGINAL ! I love it Now we know Carl's true motives : It's a conspiracy. He knows full well that they work, eh ? But he's just a shill, sent by the metal detector industry, to hide the truth. So that people buy metal detectors, instead of LRL's. Interesting theory. Ok Carl, 'fess up. You know full well that they work. But you're just protecting the profits of the metal detector companies, right ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Contactlight View Post
    .... Its so obvious by now that you have an agenda against the Long Rang Locators. .....
    No more of an "agenda" than the proponents have, of saying they work. What's wrong with "agendas" ? If I went to tell my loved ones, that an email they got saying that they'd won a Jamaican Lottery (as long as they send in $1000 for taxes first) is a scam. Does that mean I have an "agenda" against Jamaicans or Lotteries ? No, it just means I'm getting the word out not to fall for the scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Contactlight View Post
    .... How can it even be conceivable with so many reports of finds and so many people that have reported success using these types of instruments around the world for so many years that every single one of these instruments that has ever been made is a scam and doesnt do squat?.....
    If you go point the things at enough likely looking spots (ruins, & places where you've already got a lead), and then turn on your detector to "pinpoint", and then dig enough holes, then YES: You'll eventually find something. Was it the LRL that did it ? Or eventual random odds ? I mean history is FILLED with stories of people accidentally stumbling on to goodies. Eg.: construction workers digging a ditch. Or kids playing in a field, etc... Ok then: How much MORE SO a person who is intentionally going out , to most-likely-spots, is not eventually going to stumble on to something ?

    But let's just say the LRL did in fact, with no aid from a detector, and no "eventual random odds" found something. Ok, we'll bite: Show us in a double blind test, how the thing points to stuff.


    Quote Originally Posted by Contactlight View Post
    .... ..Where is your video proof? ....
    Where is yours ? Oh, and to clarify : I'd want the video to be one-in-which a skeptic is there to double-ensure that it's double blind. And not up to eventual random chances. Because I don't doubt there's videos floating around on the internet, that will purport to show dowsing rods and LRL's that did indeed point to targets. But to ensure double blind, there would have to be 3rd parties involved that hide the objects. With assurances that no subtle clues exists, etc..... Otherwise, it's far too subconsciously easy to tilt the thing to a known test target's location.

    I say this with no badgering involved. Not calling you or anyone a "liar". I have no doubt you are sincere.

  13. #13
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    35,591
    26072 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    This is the "LRL" forum, it is not the "Do You Believe In Long Range Locator" Forum, no one is required to prove anything to anyone. If members have issue with threads or posts on LRL forum feel free to move to another forum.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

    2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

    Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

  14. #14
    us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    3,164
    4424 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Well, that's the problem... a lot of people have told me "it works." I've had the pleasure to meet quite a few of these people, so I say "show me." That's when the trouble starts. They try, but they just can't do it. Even from 10 feet away, even using my 10-ounce gold bar, or whatever target they choose. Bizarre. That's why I asked if you know of an LRL that really works. I've never seen one, and I've seen a lot of 'em.
    Thanks Carl. I took your test years ago and it proved to me that LRL's do not work. I had used one for over twenty years or more-----what a waste of valuable time. If I had had a good metal detector, I would have been rich. Out waving and balancing that LRL even in light winds, I was as they say pro-efficient. You can believe it works and show people that it works but when it comes to finding treasure give me a good metal detector. I even tried to find my very own trusty Ben Franklin half-dollar could not even find it. I had one chance in six finding either one but failed as the LRL FAILED ME BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WORK.

    When I walked right by your ten ounce gold bar and did not find it time and time again, I said this is junk.

  15. #15
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    1,279
    303 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Contactlight View Post
    Your evidence that none of these things do anything is very weak i have to tell you.
    Ummm, ok... if you say so.

    Just one short video is all Im asking you for that shows that none of these things dont do anything?
    Tellyawhut CL... You sound like a Big Time Treasure Hunter who knows how to run an LRL. How about I'll video YOU using an LRL, and trying to find a gold bar. Then both you & I can completely agree on what the video actually shows.
    franklin likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Why does no one believe in Long Range locators?
    By EllasMotherLoadTreasure in forum Long Range Locators
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: Dec 12, 2015, 09:11 PM
  2. Long range electroscopes (do they work)
    By Kamorle in forum Tech Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Sep 09, 2015, 12:24 PM
  3. Anybody use Deepfinders long Range locators ?
    By look in forum Long Range Locators
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Mar 22, 2015, 07:31 PM
  4. Long Range Locators
    By pebble in forum Long Range Locators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 28, 2014, 08:44 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0