OP
Dell Winders

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FREE LRL?

Because there is no monetary gain, this post should dispel all critics objections.

Treasure Hunters are paying thousands of dollars unnecessarily for Frequency Discrimination, (MFD) Long Range Locator (LRL) when they may already own one. Your Cell (smart) phone, or tablet, makes an excellent Frequency Discrimination LRL.

It's easy. Just download any Free Frequency Generator app to your Cell phone, or tablet.
An example can be found by clicking on one of these URL, and download to your cell phone, or tablet.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details…

Online Tone Generator - generate pure tones of any frequency

There are a number of sub harmonic frequencies that can be used to discriminate and detect an element. You can experiment to find the ones that suit you best. I will start you off with a few frequencies to experiment with.

GOLD 222 hz
SILVER 335 hz
COPPER 500 hz
LEAD 803 hz
TIN 710 hz

IRON 534 hz
EMERALD 1.286 hz
DIAMOND 673 hz

INSTRUCTIONS: Set the app to your desired frequency with full volume for maximum distance. The volume control can also be used as Weight Check, to compare against a known size test target. Rest your cell phone flat on any object below waist high. Wait 1 minute, and then began your scan using either one, or two L-Rods. Two L-Rods will provide more information about your target. If you already use a swivel handle LRL such as Electroscope, and others you can use it to trace the discriminated Signal line of your Cell phone to the target. DON'T turn the Power Switch of your hand held LRL on. Leave it in the "Off" position.

A lot of information can be gained about a buried target with a Frequency Generator, and a pair of L-Rods, but the secret is in learning to correctly interpret the reactions of the L-Rods. I will be adding 4 pages of instructions using the L-Rods to my own forum later. If I am permitted, I will post the link on this TNET forum?

USING L-RODS:
this exercise will help to get you started until I can get the instructions posted. I assume you already have, and use a set of L-rods? I know it is cold in Utah, but that is not a problem, you can practice indoors and even go barefooted if you wish..

Place a test target on the floor 10-15 feet from your tablet.

Turn on your FG app and set the frequency, use full volume.

With the L-rods angled inward at the tips, and ancled down to the ground at least 15 degrees (this is important) start 10 feet, or more from the potential Signal Line and walk across between the smart phone, or tablet and the test target.

When the rods cross, Stop. The invisible Signal Line, should ideally be running from the tablet , thru the front of your heels, to the test target. Watch at what point the
Rods begin to cross and learn to stop where the Signal line passes thru the front of the heels.

Don't restrict the rods from crossing. When you start to see a reaction, release physical control of the rods. This will require practice but will come naturally.

Before you start walking again, always open the Rods and reset your walking position.

Forget what you have learned about Dowsing. This is a physics application of the L-rods that you do NOT want to mentally control. Blank your mind and don't anticipate, or expect any reaction. If anything happens, let it happen naturally without conscious thought.

If this is a new learning experience you will enjoy when you start to get results. Relax while practicing. Have fun with it. Dell

REVIEWS:
Thank you Mr. Dell Winders

I downloaded this app, and I tried it. It's work super perfect. It doesn't detect micro particular of quartz or gold. However, my V.R. Omni Series system II detect those nasty micro particular of gold into quartz. I will reset the 555 micro in a proper frequency in order to avoid undesired target.
What I'm going to do is to measure the HZ of the 555 to find out if it work in khz or Mhz. I got a list of frequencies posted by aarthrj3811 on Treasurenet. That list is in Mhz. All depend what is the circumstance I find out in the VR Omni.

Here is a link for Hrz and other conversion.

http://www.theunitconverter.com/.../5044-hertz-to.. Dell

QUESTION: Sir, it is truly amazing that L-rods + free frequency generator,i have tried to target known target and point it correctly...thanks very much...my questions is ,can i point a target without make a noise in my app,how can i know the depth of
my target?

ANSWER: Unfortunately, you can't lower the sound on the Cell Phone without lowering the signal strength. I haven't tested other frequencies for comparability with the Cell Phone circuit. What frequencies are you interested in? When I get time I will explain on the forum how to determine target depth. I am glad you are having results with your cell phone. Dell

QUESTION: I have been trying 222Hz..It seems to work perfectly,my other question is how to measure the weight of the target....As u said before 222 HZ is a narrow window for gold...i will be glad to know how to make an easy weight check that can be compatible with my l-rods + smartphone....

At present, my knowledge of Weight Chek, is proprietary and I can't disclose that information. Dell

bump

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't put too much hope into those sound detectors. Or anything that uses L-rods/body response. it's not that they don't work, just P.I.T.A.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it's easy to criticize. Not really trying to do that. Actually I applaud Dell for helping to spark interest in the LRL's. And no sense in paying some on-line auction rip-off $275 for something that has a $5 piezo tweeter that is not even adjustable frequency.

So what is the sound device? Bill Morgan sold $10 kits to build them back in the 1990's. Don't laugh too hard when I compare it to a Wile E. Coyote attempt to make a seismic sounding device.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. It's not the L-rods that the weakest link, it's the L-rod user. Unfortunately, most people want the get-rich-quick thiung and

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. It's not the L-rods that the weakest link, it's the L-rod user. Unfortunately, most people want the get-rich-quick thiung and
and they won't take the time to learn some form of meditation in order to limit the amount they influence the L-rods. I don't know how many hours I've worked with the sound devices--I'd guess near a hundred hours but could be twice that. Hope your neighbors don't own a gun.

Since I'm at it, L-rods are not something magical. You don't need L-rods or a three-thousand dollar rod to find the signal line if you know what to look for. I can hold my arms out and feel it with just a freq generator and ground probes. Now for the sound device, I can hear a dead spot when on line. I used to have a name for it, can't recall now, something like a hearing hick-up. Of course the major issue with sound device (besides irritating the neighbors and yourself with a most obnoxious noise) is echoes. Pretty much any nearby object is going to cause that. Just think about it for a second--a piece of gold in the ground or a tree, which one is going to send back a stronger signal?

Last edited:

octoberchild

Dec 7, 2007
Hello Dell,
First of all, thanks for all the great information. Secondly, its great that you're still going strong, my friend. This tone generator brings to mind another dear friend, Bill Morgan, rest his soul, of California and his "Soundwitch". I can't wait to try it. One question, does the waveform make a difference? Which wave do you prefer? I have always found the the square wave seems to be the strongest.
regards
Fred

OP
OP
Dell Winders

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Dell,
First of all, thanks for all the great information. Secondly, its great that you're still going strong, my friend. This tone generator brings to mind another dear friend, Bill Morgan, rest his soul, of California and his "Soundwitch". I can't wait to try it. One question, does the waveform make a difference? Which wave do you prefer? I have always found the the square wave seems to be the strongest.
regards
Fred

Kind words are always appreciated Fred, Thank You! It is good to hear from you.
As far as I know, no one has conducted an in-depth comparison study to determine the best wave form to use. Like you, the Square Wave, seems to work best for me.

I'm sure Bill added audio to his Soundwitch, so folks could realize it was turned on. An audio sound does nothing at all to improve the performance and is totally unnecessary. Myself, I find the noise irritating and detracts from my concentration. Unfortunately, you are stuck with the sound when using the Cell Phone LRL. If you turn the volume down you decrease the signal strength, and range.

I use MFD to compare and test with, but I really enjoy the simplicity, versatility of Harmonic Induction Discrimination (HID) This is the future of Frequency Discrimination. It's affordable, practical, easy to use, and has huge target Discrimination ability and when it is placed on the market in about 3 weeks it will probably destroy the Rip-offs in the LRL industry. It's unique Discrimination ability can be used with ta Dowsers own L-Rods, or to greatly expand the target Discrimination ability of most all swivel handle electronic LRL's on the market. A huge plus for this product is that a Wireless Weight Chek, comes with the unit that works with most all LRL's on the market.

Low Cost, Free trial, Money back satisfaction guarantee, no batteries to buy. The precedent is being set. I sure hope I can find some legitimate competition because right now there is none. Dell

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... Free Frequency Generator app .....
.... Online Tone Generator - generate pure tones of any frequency ....

..... sub harmonic frequencies that can be used to discriminate and detect an element. .....
GOLD 222 hz
SILVER 335 hz
COPPER 500 hz
LEAD 803 hz
TIN 710 hz
IRON 534 hz
EMERALD 1.286 hz
DIAMOND 673 hz
.... Turn on your FG app and set the frequency, use full volume....
..... at least 15 degrees (this is important) start 10 feet, or more from the potential Signal Line and walk across between the smart phone, or tablet and the test target .....
.... + free frequency generator,......
.....before 222 HZ is a narrow window for gold...

.... versatility of Harmonic Induction Discrimination (HID) ....

Dell, good to hear from you. Happy New years. I love reading your posts. Very scientific !

Last edited:

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was the consistency of the L-rods that cemented my belief that it was actually possible. Over the course of several weeks I dowsed the same targets. Eventually I realized that the rods were crossing on the perimeter of the object, so I made an outline of the buried objects by approaching them from different directions, paying close attention to exactly where they began to cross and then I marked that spot. After marking cross points from every direction I connected the dots. To my surprise, the objects were in the form of a rectangle. All measuring the same size. So it was the consistency of the L-rods through so many tests that told me that this couldn't be simply a pigment of my imagination. I've been treasure hunting here in the Philippines for several years now. I know beyond any doubt that there's treasure here from WW2. You'll hear a lot of people trying to dispute that but trust me, its real. Knowing that also made me sure it was possible I had good targets.

Well, the ocean beaches are literally littered with gold and silver. There is gold jewelry scattered everywhere. Detectorists are finding it every weekend. I find a gold or silver ring or two almost every time I go out. If dousing and LRL does what is claimed, WHY are all of these items still there for detectorists to find? We can only detect about 18" depth max and you guys are claiming 50ft+. Your rods should be getting yanked from your hands.

This reason alone is why I suspect that these finds were due to previous research, not the LRL or Dousing. Those methods may have been used to "confirm" the location (50/50 chance).

And, where are all the LRL finds in the banner at the top of the page?

If the rods move on their own when on the signal line, why do they need to be in your hands? So your hands can move them of course.

End Rant. Carry on with your dousing.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
flgliderpilot, good to hear from you. However, all your questions of doubt are easily batted away by the dowse-affirming viewpoint :

Well, the ocean beaches are literally littered with gold and silver. There is gold jewelry scattered everywhere. Detectorists are finding it every weekend. I find a gold or silver ring or two almost every time I go out. If dousing and LRL does what is claimed, WHY are all of these items still there for detectorists to find? .....

This is because they're after big game (caches). Not piddly little individual coins or rings .

...... This reason alone is why I suspect that these finds were due to previous research, not the LRL or Dousing. Those methods may have been used to "confirm" the location (50/50 chance.....

So you're saying that when someone "tests" their rods, by walking hither and yonder around known planted test targets, that there MIGHT be subconscious tilting going on ? They would say: No no, I'm being very careful to hold the rods steady and even. Can't argue with that , right ? (nevermind that this defies the very definition of subconscious. Which mean.... YOU WOULDN'T KNOW if you were tilting, since it's ... doh subconscious)

Or when you say "previous research", isn't that a bit hypocritical of you ? Because don't md'rs ALSO do "previous research" to know where the best most-likely spots to detect will be ? (eg.: defunct resort picnic spot, cellar hole, ghost town, treasure lead where someone was suspected to have stashed something, etc....). So why the double standard for LRL when THEY go to "previous research " ? How can you be so hypocritical ?

..... And, where are all the LRL finds in the banner at the top of the page? ....

This is the easiest to batt down: The reason why you don't see the LRL / dowse finds on the banner section, is that they're : 1) afraid of claim jumpers, 2) afraid of the IRS and taxes, 3) afraid of thieves that might target their house. Because, remember, they're after big game. Not the fumble fingers single coins stuff you see on banner.

..... If the rods move on their own when on the signal line, why do they need to be in your hands? So your hands can move them of course.....

This is far too easy to batt down too. For starters, un-like md'ing, the rod works IN CONJUNCTION with the user. Not solely alone without the user.

And as for the seeming ability of some users to find (supposed) finds (jars, caches, etc...) versus testers (attempting double blind skeptical tests), this too is inconclusive. Because that would be like saying : So & so has found gold coins, large cents, colonial coppers, etc.... during his career. So let's "test" a metal detector and put it in the hands of Joe-Blow off the street. Ok, Joe Blow walks out to a sandbox or beach, and DOESN'T find a gold coin, large cent, or colonial copper. Hmmm, does this mean that "metal detectors don't work ?" NO. It only means that Joe Blow wasn't proficient in his skills and ability at using the detector.

SO TOO is it when skeptics try to use LRL: When they don't find anything (and it appears not to work), that only means : (drum-roll) ... They need more practice. I mean, why the double standard for LRL's vs detectors ? Tsk tsk.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread