Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Is Long Range Locating dead?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    7031 times
    Metal Detecting
    You're right. There should be nothing to buy.

Sometimes I'm sitting on my duff and just think "I guess I'll go metal detecting". So I pack up my detector and trowel (your "gimmie" is a cell phone so my "gimmie" is a real metal detector) and I let the detecting muses and spirits guide my feet and hands to take me to one of the two-dozen detecting spots I have locally. And then, Shazam!, after a few wipes of the detector I start to find coins, sometimes gold jewelry, interesting relics.

Must be those otherwise undetectable "eight ray" emissions from inert metals have penetrated the eather and called me from afar to seek them out. It is miraculous.
    Mzjavert likes this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

us
    Jan 2012
    Haines City, FL
    186 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I also enjoy using a metal detector to find near surface targets. But, when I search for deep buried Treasures, a metal detector just won't do the job, so I use what works for me. LRL's included. Actually, +
    LRL's don't detect metals. They detect a concentrations of the Earth's Magnetic field, that surrounds the metal. Specific Frequency is used to discriminate the metal.

Sorry, I have never tried your method of contacting Spirits, or searching for eight ray emissions. I am glad you are having success. Dell

They also have Free apps to change your smart phone into a Metal Detector, or a magnetometer. Dell

Charter Member
    us

Feb 2006
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    7031 times
    Metal Detecting
    LRL's don't detect metals. They detect a concentrations of the Earth's Magnetic field, that surrounds the metal. Specific Frequency is used to discriminate the metal.
    If that is the case, they would only detect ferric metals - which are what cause variations in the Earth's magnetic field. How do you get them to ignore the REALLY big lump of magnetic metal at the Earth's core?

"Specific Frequency" to detect metal? You mean the metal is producing a frequency of emissions? If that is the case it would, by definition, only detect radioactive metals (Radio-active means it emits a wave frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum). Gold, silver, platinum, etc. do not. You have to produce a wave they will bounce or absorb back. (Like light for a visual return, a detectors' pulse or field for buried objects, etc.) Now who's chasing spirits?
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Sep 07, 2017 at 12:51 PM.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    6790 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
    Tom, why do you keep suggesting people buy an LRL? Isn't FREE better? You can promote this article, complete with Frequencies and operating instructions and be a hero for debunking MFD, LRL, and saving people a big bundle of their hard earned money.. Dell

FREE LRL?

Dell , This is EXACTLY why Charlie and Shambler should try it. Not just for the come-back-line reasons I rehearsed, but because the device is free. It's a win-win for everyone.

Ok Shambler and Charlie, you're going to do it now, right ? After all: If you've never tried it personally, you have no room to critique , right ? (that's another of the proponent's come-back lines BTW )
    Metal detecting is my one worldy vice!

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    6790 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    If that is the case, they would only detect ferric metals - which are what cause variations in the Earth's magnetic field. How do you get them to ignore the REALLY big lump of magnetic metal at the Earth's core?

"Specific Frequency" to detect metal? You mean the metal is producing a frequency of emissions? If that is the case it would, by definition, only detect radioactive metals (Radio-active means it emits a wave frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum). Gold, silver, platinum, etc. do not. You have to produce a wave they will bounce or absorb back. (Like light for a visual return, a detectors' pulse or field for buried objects, etc.) Now who's chasing spirits?
    Charlie, Charlie, Charlie: You are so unrehearsed on the come-back lines. This is much too easy. Here's the answer to all you pose here:

"It's undiscovered science. Just as scientists once thought the earth was flat. Or how scientists once told us that heavier than air flight was impossible. So too with LRLs".

So repent and take advantage of the free one. Give it a try. Report back your results. Oh, and if it doesn't work for you, not to worry: The come-back lines will suffice to explain that.
    Charlie P. (NY) likes this.
    Metal detecting is my one worldy vice!

Charter Member
    us

Feb 2006
    7031 times
    Metal Detecting
    There are LOTS of things I have never tried.

ATM machines, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, heroin, LSD.

If the thing worked I'd just be bored stiff after a year of shoveling gold and emeralds into wheel barrows and driving my Maserattis and Bentleys. Then what?

No, I don't think easy money is good for character. So I sit and snipe instead. ;-)

on the other hand, I guess you could spend your time giving lectures to scientists and physicists about the formerly unknown properties of matter that you had harnessed. Spend your time publishing journals and updating your Wikipedia entry.
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Sep 07, 2017 at 08:22 PM.
    Tom_in_CA likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links