signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The human ego is the biggest obstacle. They don't say "Lose the ego if you want to get to Heaven" for no reason.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Compare all this today to the snake of Hollywood. One and the same.

G

gudfruit7

It appears you do not understand LRL's very much. I realize it is easy to confuse dowsing with LRL's because in most instances (not with e-receiver) they both use L-rods.

The subject of L-rods is in many cases kinda of like (okay, exactly like) reading the fake news. If someone has a negative attitude about them, you will not get the truth, just distortion, propaganda, etc.

So to start out, LRL's do not rely on mental or, more accurately, psychic energy from the operator. Quite the contrary, best thing you can do is to stay out of it. Now i'm talking LRL's here. I realize the vast majority of people refuse to accept meditation as essential. As the books say, the mind is like a wild horse. Thoughts run out of control. When I use the phrase "You can't have your cake and eat it, too." I mean you can't be trying to peek and see what is happening. My feelings are this is where most fail.

Ok I should have made it more clear that I was talking about mental dowsing, not using the LRL. I know this is the LRL forum but it was related because I was talking about how I had used an LRL to confirm the target I had dowsed mentally.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember, the senses deceive. That's why it's taught not to put your trust there.

Look, I realize this may blur a bit with dowsing, but it is really for any/all L-rod use.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the false promises of Hollywood, the "empowerment" as is a common phrase nowadays. I call it the false profits.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In India thousands of years ago the disciplines of Yoga required like fifteen years of the basic fundamentals before the person was allowed to improvise. Saint Matthew wrote something very similar: Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God and it's righteousness, then all these gifts will be added unto you.

You get these "short circuiters" the deceivers, trying to tell you different.

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some folks don't know that Everything on this Planet-Dead or alive- Vibrates at an Exact frequency, most Detectorists Know that Right?

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still Researching but I think there is an emerging Microwave tech that will ,,,,,

,,,, Jump Detector technology ahead or at Least add to our Tool box of Treasure finders. HEAT. Silver heats quicker than Gold, it just does= different frequency it vibrates at. LRL would be better using the frequencies to heat the metals we can not see then detect that Heat. 8-)

G

gudfruit7

,,,, Jump Detector technology ahead or at Least add to our Tool box of Treasure finders. HEAT. Silver heats quicker than Gold, it just does= different frequency it vibrates at. LRL would be better using the frequencies to heat the metals we can not see then detect that Heat. 8-)

i dont think that would work out very well if the target is below the water table :(

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyway, the thing about meditation is you learn to calm the mind and filter out the five senses which are only comparative knowledge. The same mistakes you make while learning to meditate need to be avoided while using L-rods. In other words, if you can't meditate it is highly unlikely you can use L-rods.

I've mentioned what is probably the most basic form of meditation--The Great Yoga breath. Sounds simple to breathe in slowly at the count of five, hold two, exhale slowly five. Follow the air as it enters your body all the way down to your feet. Don't think of anything else. The average person can't go ten seconds. When you catch yourself wandering, refocus and continue at least twenty minutes (thirty is better) twice a day and don't cut it short for any reason. Don't expect any results for at least eight weeks. Like Christopher Hills said, if you miss one time, just add two more weeks.

And getting back to Yoga--the word means "in union with". You might have heard the word "communion", kinda similar, yeah?

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By far the best intro to meditation is the first few pages in the book "Into Meditation Now" Section Zero by Christopher Hills.

Just a note, some people cannot meditate without help. I ain't no guru so you will have to find help elsewhere.

I also mentioned Zen, so maybe you can find something there.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, I know my ramblings can be hard to follow and probably seems very blurred between LRL's and dowsing. But they both use L-rods and require operator skills which can be greatly improved through some form of meditation.

But I also need to mention LRL's in general. Really 98% are trash. If it ain't got frequency discrimination, well, you're shooting in the dark. ANd the handheld freq generators are not even the proper application. You want something where you set the transmitter on the ground, wait five minutes and then circle it with the L-rods. When you cross the line to the target the rods will cross. So give yourself a real chance, don't get sucked in to what i would call a perversion. And then there's the ones that don't even use a freq generator. Good luck on that snipe hunt. Hopefully some day i will get the e-receiver out on the market. It ain't gonna happen until I get some financial backing and electronics expertise. But that's why i say L-rods are obsolete. No L-rods required, no meditation required.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I always seem to stress out before surgery. At least I got some good news today. And before anybody gets too excited, I'm ain't quitting this project until they bury me. The darkest hour is just before dawn, but the sun is up high in the sky right now. Now it's supposed to be a storm tomorrow. LOL "We're all gonna die, but not tonight."

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread