Art of dowsing - Mobius L-RODS - Cable type

Dubulumach

Tenderfoot
Oct 30, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI GOLD hunters :hello2:

As ART said
"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

Mobius Cable L-RODS is very old technology.... but very useful. Remember it's not for everyone, only for experienced dowsers.

mobiuscable.GIF.gif

Make L-RODS with these special windings.
I will now disclose all of dowsers one small secret in Mobius CABLE TYPE L-RODS winding. Motion of dowsing force or LIFE FORCE depend only from direction of L-RODS windings. So in case of CCW or counter-clock-wise winding LF run always from + to - or from points or areas of very high potential to lowest potential, while in case of CW or clock wise LF run always from - to + or from lowest to very high potential. Temeperature gradients or streams strictly depend from dowsing force flow. It means in one case you will suck LIFE FORCE while in other you will give it. So we can talk approximately about DEW device. DEW is THE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON.

PS. Always make short-circuit between ends of Mobius Cable L-RODS windings directly or through very high resistance cca tenths of megaohms.

PS1. Take it or leave it. Use this info for GOOD not for evil.

Might is RIGHT.

Best wishes
DUBuluMACH

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious what the wires are connected to? Are the twisted wires stiff enough to support their own weight or are they attached to an L-rod?

Just in the for what it's worth column, I've messed with the mobius windings over the years without much success. I sure would be careful with adding much of any power to it. Konstantine Meyl has done a lot of research on the scalar waves and he says it can damage DNA if you don't know what you are doing. Like who does? Better read up on it before you roast any nuts over it.

P.S. Dell Winders is the one who made that quote. His actions back up what he says. Yeah, really strange there are some skeptics who mimic him. I won't try to figure that one out.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Meyl says if there is enough power to light a 2 volt LED brightly, it is dangerous. I don't claim to know about it so don't quote me, but the scalar wave is absorbed by the human body. Smart thing is to stay the Hell away from it.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always wonder who makes these type of posts without any kind of warning. I won't say if i think it is intentional to leave out the warning. The mobius coil sends a beam out the end like water hose, only it comes out both ends. So that means the other end is pointed straight at the user and at close range. Anybody want some salt with their roasted nuts?

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Dubulumach

Tenderfoot
Oct 30, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious what the wires are connected to? Are the twisted wires stiff enough to support their own weight or are they attached to an L-rod?

The 1st.

That's kind of assymetirc capacitor for example like layden jars. What kind of Maxwell "displacement current" flow through assymetirc capacitor ?
Maybe gravitational current ? :key:

capacitor.jpg

2nd. Nobody told you to pulse Mobius L-RODS with high voltage unipolar pulses and make a weapon.

About DNA damage, no proofs nor from Meyl or anybody.

Best regards
DUBuluMACH

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With that L-rod configuration I doubt there is ANY safe power level.

OP
OP
D

Dubulumach

Tenderfoot
Oct 30, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With that L-rod configuration I doubt there is ANY safe power level.

Does with a lot of GOLD TREASURE in your pockets there is any safe level, dude ?

Assymetirc capacitor as Mislavsky's power transformer.
image.jpg

In our LRL case external signal generator is THE PHENOMENON. Capacitor plates connected through stylus-whip antennas. Check up FrancoItaly LRL both versions, quartz and HEF4046 phase locked loop. Both work excellent.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18933

Try, make simple experiments.

ps. Use original FrancoItaly PCB layouts. :icon_thumleft:

Reg.
Dubulumach

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, some people don't need to worry. For everybody else, just remember you don't know who's hiding behind the keyboard or what their motives are. Things aren't always what they appear.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't be misled. Or put another way "Don't drink the skeptic kool-aid." It's laced with poison and they don't say anything until someone else mentions it.

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
I think Meyl says if there is enough power to light a 2 volt LED brightly, it is dangerous. I don't claim to know about it so don't quote me, but the scalar wave is absorbed by the human body. Smart thing is to stay the Hell away from it.

You know, the idea of an antenna of some sort radiating ~ 100 mW being somehow dangerous to people didn't sound right at all. Your statement got me curious enough to do a little Googling. I wasn't really getting anywhere with mobius windings, but a quick look at "scalar waves" brought up zero point energy and Tesla death rays, and...well, yeah, you know what I think about that. (Sidebar conversation: have you read Tesla's book? I have. He was nuts, and his less believable experiments are unrepeatable. That's not a good thing when applying the scientific method.)

Seriously though, if winding a piece of copper a certain way and running so little juice through it that it wouldn't charge my cell phone could be dangerous, why hasn't someone weaponized this by now?

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI GOLD hunters :hello2:

As ART said
"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

Mobius Cable L-RODS is very old technology.... but very useful. Remember it's not for everyone, only for experienced dowsers.

View attachment 1510868

Make L-RODS with these special windings.
I will now disclose all of dowsers one small secret in Mobius CABLE TYPE L-RODS winding. Motion of dowsing force or LIFE FORCE depend only from direction of L-RODS windings. So in case of CCW or counter-clock-wise winding LF run always from + to - or from points or areas of very high potential to lowest potential, while in case of CW or clock wise LF run always from - to + or from lowest to very high potential. Temeperature gradients or streams strictly depend from dowsing force flow. It means in one case you will suck LIFE FORCE while in other you will give it. So we can talk approximately about DEW device. DEW is THE DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON.

PS. Always make short-circuit between ends of Mobius Cable L-RODS windings directly or through very high resistance cca tenths of megaohms.

PS1. Take it or leave it. Use this info for GOOD not for evil.

Might is RIGHT.

Best wishes
DUBuluMACH

Is this intended to be an application of physics, to the meta-physical definition of Dowsing? If so, how does the construction of these Rods effect, or enhance the mind's Ideomoter Dowsing response? Dell

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions