63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
signal line - Cancer comment: IF you are dealing with Cancer Tumors check out MedWaves.com , they are located in San Diego, CA. Their device kills cancer tumors in ~ 6 to 18 minutes depending on the size of the tumor. It has been on the market since ~ 2005 and is now in 30+ hospitals in the USA, lots in Europe and Asia. Over the past ~ 11 years it has not caused damage to any patient, with that history behind it they are now using it for normally In-operable conditions. That would be places like in the brain, on the spine, on the eye, etc. Providence hospital in Rhode Island has the longest experience with this device.

Best of success with your electronics studies/work and with beating the Cancer................63bkpkr

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you forgot what you posted on your webpage at the time. You said the frequency generators were not working or something like that. I'm not even saying that. I'm saying that frequency discrimination is little or no use to find gold only. The e-receiver proves that to me in the field. At least I have not found a frequency that will lead me to gold. Your magnets and a witness much more accurate. I've used a few different variations of my own design. I sure wish I could get the e-receiver to work. Been trying everything I can think of. Got more to go. Looks like I have all Winter to fiddle with it. The emotional pain is just about unbearable. Sorry if I took it out on you. I just better stay off the forums so I don't make things worse.

Don't worry about it. We have been friends a long time. I understand a little bit of what you are going through. I live alone and just had my 3rd heart failure 2 days ago. Add to that 2 heart attacks, kidney failure, a stroke, and excruciating chronic UT pain that has kept me mostly bed ridden for the past4 1/2 years. Hang in there. Where there is life, there is hope. Dell :love9:

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
signal line - Cancer comment: IF you are dealing with Cancer Tumors check out MedWaves.com , they are located in San Diego, CA. Their device kills cancer tumors in ~ 6 to 18 minutes depending on the size of the tumor. It has been on the market since ~ 2005 and is now in 30+ hospitals in the USA, lots in Europe and Asia. Over the past ~ 11 years it has not caused damage to any patient, with that history behind it they are now using it for normally In-operable conditions. That would be places like in the brain, on the spine, on the eye, etc. Providence hospital in Rhode Island has the longest experience with this device.

Best of success with your electronics studies/work and with beating the Cancer................63bkpkr

Thanks 63, I'll keep that in mind. So far been able to keep a half-step ahead of it. No doubt I'll get the bad news one day. I won't be the first in my family, not even the second. And two others survived surgery. Whistle, whistle past the graveyard.

As for the electronics, think I better get ME some Prozac. If I did I'd probably give up on the damned thing. That failure is what drives me. Yeah, to pure insanity. Guess I need to pray a whole lot more on it.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear your ailments Dell. I take salmon oil. I read magnesium is important so you might do a search on that.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell, you have any suggestions for your improvements I'm all ears.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always think I got it working. Just a little too late to even try it out. Cold and snow and no end in sight. Ground will be frozen until Spring now. Well, at least i won't have to see my failure until then. They say everything happens for a reason, I guess just more Bad Karma coming down on me. Crawl on my belly and eat dirt like in the Garden of Eden.

Still at the drawing board and my pencil is dull, and I'm running out of paper and time. The buzzer already sounded for this year. After thirty years. still ain't got it right. Mel Fisher had it easy! "Today's the day" has been changed to "Maybe next year." I'm starting my New Year's Resolutions--for 2015. LOL Wile E. Coyote plans, gears turning in my head. BEEP BEEP!!!

Last edited:

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell, you have any suggestions for your improvements I'm all ears.

SL, I don't know what kind of a configuration you are working on so I have no advice. However for testing, I see no need for you to go outside, or bury the target. I prefer to do my initial testing inside where there are loads of EM fields to contend with. If your device is not affected by electric wires running, thru the house, electronics , appliances, and discriminates and detects thru walls, metals, glass, etc, you are on your way to success. With earlier MFD's the signal would not broadcast thru glass, or Aluminum. Glass absorbed the signal, and Aluminum reflected it.

The highly promoted "Quad System" was a useless, high priced gimmick to rip-off consumers. You can accomplish the same thing by crumpling 4 pieces of Aluminum foil and pining them to the ground at 4 corners around the target. I could list a couple of dozen supposedly new, high tech, falsely advertised, gimmicks that have, and are used to claim high prices and rip-off Treasure Hunters.

I hope to change that .Presently, LRL sellers do not offer a limited Free trial period and 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, or their money back less shipping costs. I intend to set the precedent that all LRL sellers and manufacturers will follow.

Yes, I have a simple idea for an electronic receiver that I know works, but it will be up to you to figure how to put it together and test it. I won't discuss it here but I can explain over the phone. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Dell

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish it worked that way. Almost feel happy the weather turned bad so I don't have to think about how distraught I have become over this infernal thing. So instead of the locating part, I am trying to divert my attention to the electronics side of things.

It hasn't worked in the field. It gives false positives. There is no one frequency. I point it at gold and it will sound off. I change the frequency and it will sound off. I change the frequency again hundreds of Hz it will sound off. But when i take it in the field it sounds off, it is not gold. Been out with it several days. Skunked every time. Tried to make changes, still skunked. I'm going to try to use the Eliminator e-120 and see if that helps, but the weather is going from bad to worse. I don't want to think about it. Makes me more depressed than I already am. I can't take any more.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might be learning something about this device. I removed the target from the search area. I still got a response so i changed the frequency a little and the ghost spot moved. Now i tried the same thing with a real target and it stayed locked on even though I changed the frequency a little. So that's my plan next Spring when i get a response i will change the frequency a little and see if the line stays or moves. Can't believe it could be that simple. I'll do some more testing indoors just to see if my theory stands the test of time.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found something I like little better. I check for a response. Mark the line. Then put out a very small sample near the original line. If the line moves to the sample, I suspect the original is too small. This seems to work better than adjusting the frequency but will it work in the field, don't know.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, that is not the way the physics of this application work.

I don't know which post you are referring to, maybe both the freq shift and placing the sample? I'm not comfortable with the freq shift, I don't trust it. At least with the small sample it is something "solid" and some dowsers use this technique. So that's where I'm placing my bet for now.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The X-Scan LRL concept with no electronics, operates entirely on that application of physics. A concentrated Earth's magnetic field, and a frequency are the two things that all elements, and combinations of, including humans, animals, insects, gemstones, etc. all have in common. Dell

If elements and materials all have "a frequency" unique unto themselves, wouldn't guitar strings have to be made out of different materials to get different sounds? (Rather than different thicknesses). Things like piezo electric watch crystals, radio crystals, and steel instrument strings have to be sized carefully to achieve a desired frequency. That's kind of a universal principal.

And, if you are picking up a "resonance" of individual molecules that supposedly oscillate at a unique frequency . . . how do you get the trillions of molecules that would make a visible size sample to oscillate "in sync" and just not be noise. And what "band" do molecules transmit in? Infra-red, visual, ultraviolet, sound, micro-wave? Not to be confused with "Molecular Resonance" that describes the types of bond some molecules have and is not the same as a physical vibration resonance. (Hopefully that's not a word you picked up on and have made the wrong assumption).

This is big stuff if you can demonstrate it repeatably.

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have a formal education that would qualify me to answer your questions with any authority. Scientific information is "It appears as if" as gleaned from reading scientific articles. If what I read is wrong, then I am wrong also. From what I understand is that quartz resonates a frequency according to it's size, not it's composition.

Myself, and a half dozen independent testers have been testing the HID concept for ten years, and all have repeatedly experienced the same positive, and negative results according to the operating conditions. In my opinion, the potential is big., and like the MFD, I introduced 30 years ago. it is subject to become a Multi-Million dollar world wide industry covering more than the Treasure Locating category, but with far less opportunity for consumers to be scammed by electronic gimmicks. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Dell

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope something good comes out of this. Been actually trying to do academic studies, brushing up on some basic C language and might even be able to incorporate it into the Contraption. Now I might have to call it the "Contraption squared". LOL Complication on top of complication. Of course all this is the big "IF it works". You probably know my Wile E. Coyote history, could make my own cartoon series of blunders and total failures. I've been all-too-ignorant over the past thirty years. Time to put my nose to the grindstone. The more I learn the more I see how much I don't know. Like the proverb "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Well, that's about where i am right now, just one-hundred-fifty million steps to go.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really do hope I can bring the Contraption up to this century, well at least part way. I should know sometime soon after Christmas if it has a chance. I used to do programming and I can tell you there are so many things that can crop up out of nowhere, so there are no sure bets but I just hope it works like I imagine it will. I'm still convinced that any of the locators out there do not have much of a chance of finding gold only. Everything I have studied I have not found one bit of info to convince me any other way. It's kinda like map dowsing--somebody has a photo of a treasure site and a map dowser might be able to get them close to the target (I've never witnessed it). It's only because the treasure was in the photo--already narrowed down to a specific area. Then people think that the device or the map dowser can make gold appear out of the blue. That's the total B.S. part. There are just too many anomalies out there and any device that can distinguish between all of them is going to be so complex, no one could ever afford to buy one or have the knowledge (a lot of math) to make it work. So that's where all the luck comes into play. If you know for sure a treasure is in a certain field, you have a chance. But just to go out on a whim and find some treasure somewhere out of nothing is very very unlikely. Probably have a better chance of winning a small lotto.

Last edited:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1. It doesn't work.
2. I don't know why it doesn't work.
3. Maybe adding C code will magically fix it.
4. Windmills do not work that way.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a big difference between "It doesn't work." and "I haven't found any gold." I know the second part is true. Just have to see what happens this Spring if I can get the C up and working. Long ways to go there and never know what is in store. May have to go down to machine language for it to run fast enough. What I meant to say say is "It doesn't work in the field." Too many variables, too many anomalies to sort out.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas everyone!

Okay, Carl's #1 statement has some truth to it, but he did not define what "It" is. As far as i am concerned it could easily be my brain because it doesn't work. LOL I discovered two errors I have been making. One was certainly enough to cause a loss of target for sure. The other, not so much. but error all the same. Way too cold to try anything outdoors.

I got an early Christmas present in the form of a leaking hot water heater. Water all over the utility room floor. The real present was the fact it didn't flood the entire basement. So I'm way thankful that didn't happen.

Have a Blessed Christmas.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, the joys of writing programming code! Been working for hours on what i thought should be easy. I make mistakes every time i do anything. I mean i compiled it about fifty times. One of those learn-as-you-go things. I mean that compiler is pickier than my wife by a long shot! Now I'm afraid to try it out that I might burn up the Contraption. Better get the fire extinguisher where i can grab it in a hurry. LOL Think I'll wait a while and just enjoy the fact I got this far without any damage. Actually i still have more programming before i hook it up. Probably another five hours the way I have been going. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions