A good platinum frequency in Hz/Khz?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somewhere here I think somebody posted a list of frequencies. They used to say gold and platinum are almost the same.

OP
OP
K

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somewhere here I think somebody posted a list of frequencies. They used to say gold and platinum are almost the same.

I looked at the lists Dell and Art posted, nothing about Platinum in the hz/khz range. I should have mentioned that I'm looking for something below 20,000 Khz if possible. I noticed on one of the lists that gold is 3.025 Mhz and platinum is 1.665 Mhz. If a good gold frequency is 222 hz, could you say that platinum would be around 122 hz since its about the same difference between the two in the Mhz range percentage wise? thanks

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I found the mislabeled list. Just a word to the wise, don't bet the farm that any of these are correct.

Last edited:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
3 and 15 are widely respected freq's for gold (esp 3) ...

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately there is plenty of B.S. to go around in the LRL world. Scammers have been fleecing people for years and years, scam after scam. As one skeptic said, the advertisements are finely worded to deceive the public. That's pretty much the definition of fraud. There ought to be a black list of the habitual offenders, the serial scammers. Most can't even use a locator. They must have a truckload of BAD KARMA headed their way. That's why i don't like to give much info. The scammers use it to deceive. Probably happening right now.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes. But those are the transmission frequencies of the detector unit.

The frequency of an object would depend on size and purity (per the quartz watch people) so it depends more on what you are sending than what you are hoping to receive. Non-radioactive materials do not transmit radio frequencies.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
well for metal detector folks freq's 3 and 15 khz's are well known for gold detecting machines

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
map dowsing can also be thought of as topo map reading ...a close look at a topo map can tell me the creases in the terrain that game animals will likely use as "game trails" ...since in gold bearing areas gold washes down those same folds when it rains the loose gold flows downward towards the nearest river .. looking at that map and checking the river areas where those creases flow into it seems like a no brainer to me and is not just mumbo jumbo ...looking at a overhead view type map ..by open spaces upon it where the area has trees around it old homestead sites will "appear" to the trained eye ...straight tree lines which are not normally found in nature are often tipoffs to farms and old homesteads whose buildings might no longer be there ...during WW2 the military had photo recon teams the looked at photos taken by recon planes to spot hidden enemy tanks and other items by what seemed "wrong" or didn't fit in it surroundings

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread