222 Hz for Gold Treasure

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just had a question about eliminating natural gold particle detection. Theoretically, if I'm using the 222 Hz frequency and it produces a signal line that ends at a target 70 ft away from the FG, the target is 7 ft+ deep in the ground and measuring 12 x 4 inches, is it safe to say that the target is probably not gold particles but rather a solid gold object? Could I get a probability rating on a scale from one to ten from experienced MFD users?

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd say it is probably safe to say the hot spot is not gold particles. I'd also say it is probably safe to say it is not solid gold. That is an old frequency that does not work. I think it was a lower harmonic from a old Russian military navigation VLF network like the old LORAN stations. Even if it was still in operation, you'd have to be in the right area globally for it to be of any use.

Sub-harmonic is probably not the correct term.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd say it is probably safe to say the hot spot is not gold particles. I'd also say it is probably safe to say it is not solid gold. That is an old frequency that does not work. I think it was a lower harmonic from a old Russian military guidance VLF network like the old LORAN stations. Even if it was still in operation, you'd have to be in the right area globally for it to be of any use.

Sub-harmonic is probably not the correct term. 12.649kHz

would you say 612 Hz and 5.2 Khz are reliable gold frequencies?

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how well locators work in your area. I would suspect not too good. The soil type, the amount of lightning and moisture all not good.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how well locators work in your area. I would suspect not too good. The soil type, the amount of lightning and moisture all not good.

i know of a few people here who have dug very deep and expensive holes based on information they got from locators. all of them found absolutely nothing... so you could be on to something there. but its still interesting to try. thanks

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The most unreliable part is the person behind the L-rods. I haven't tried my contraption in rough ground yet, so i don't know how it will do. I have more I want to do on it probably this Winter will add some mods I have in mind.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions