LRL Dectector idea !

rattail-1927

Aug 8, 2018
New South Wales
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 , cheaply pinpointer, KT-6808 tumbler
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I’m a newbie here so please humour me...
I’ve been reading the posts about LRL’s and I don’t even know if they exist , I’ve come up with an idea and I’m sure someone else has more than likely put it forward!
I got about 300 posts into one of the other threads only to find out there locked so I can’t reply.... my idea is based on a sonar device, except based on land , radar based reflection , it may not tell you what the contents are but if you’re looking at something that deep be it treasure or something else you will have the equipment to dig .....
The other device is what geology guys use and that is called a “geo fiz “ they use them for mapping ground and it gives you a printed paper showing any anomalies in the ground such as box’s , chest etc .
As I said I’m a rookie and in my (warped) mind are realistic ideas , thoughts, other ideas or real equipment welcomed!

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a mobile, low power x-ray scanner device. Looks like a big airport scanner. Don't know much about it, but I suspect it uses more power than a person can carry. I meant more cash... LOL

biglizer

Dec 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello friend,can you elaborate more on that device called GEO FIZ ,never heard of it ???

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you are talking about something like a metal detector with a data logger.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread