Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: TFR-1 TFR-2 and TFR-4 Open Source Hardware Plans

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #16

    Jun 2018
    58
    31 times
    Darke is winning here Contactlight... I would just let this thread die if I were you. You're not representing your product in an effective way. From my perspective Darke is way more knowledgeable in this field and on his website (http://www.darkemachina.com/) he's presenting his products in a much more honest way. You flipped your wig when he posted the hardware plans because you thought it might generate more competition or give people the ability to make their own. That's understandable I guess. Little advice... This technology is far from proven, yet on your website your selling it like its tried and true. Too many sales gimmicks. I was scared away and ordered a rod from Darke instead. Tone it down a bit and be willing to give a little more so your product can get more exposure. People don't know about this stuff yet.
    Last edited by sea.thunter7; Sep 20, 2018 at 01:37 AM.

  2. #17
    us
    Nov 2011
    2,054
    474 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    So what happened with your platinum test? The whole thing bogus i guess. That's the way shills work. Be careful folks.
    Last edited by signal_line; Sep 19, 2018 at 10:48 PM.
    If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

    Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

    My new motto: L-rods are obsolete.

    Like Cappy sings with his harmonica, "We're all gonna die, but not tonight."

    May you never take one single breath for granted.

  3. #18

    Jun 2018
    58
    31 times
    Quote Originally Posted by signal_line View Post
    So what happened with your platinum test? The whole thing bogus i guess. That's the way shills work. Be careful folks.
    The platinum is in the ground man. I can't test it yet, it needs to be excavated first. Does that make sense? What the hell are you talking about Wake up dude.

  4. #19

    Aug 2018
    44
    9 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sea.thunter7 View Post
    The platinum is in the ground man. I can't test it yet, it needs to be excavated first. Does that make sense? What the hell are you talking about Wake up dude.
    He's implying you're a shill for me. But he's referring to the test piece you have, and whether or not you tested it or had it assayed. If I wanted shills I would of just let my Prometheus Project testers keep the equipment and have them make videos instead of requiring the units be returned.

    Sea.thunter7's rod hasn't even been built yet since I have to clear my normal work load before I can work on the rods. Dowsing and metaphysics are just a hobby for me. They may have allowed me to build my machine shop but the shop is what makes me money not the dowsing rods. Otherwise I wouldn't give away so much information on building them yourself. And if someone buys a shell for their powerloads then it's a few extra bucks for me.

  5. #20

    Aug 2013
    53
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Darke View Post
    There's that second grade reading comprehension again. This is what I told you to make you THINK i couldn't dowse. He figured out in 10 seconds what you couldn't in 6 years lmao. I didn't want to discuss dowsing with you so I told you that.



    Someone has to counter your delusions and lies. Temper tantrum? This from a who claimed he was going have my mom killed because I wouldn't make rods for him anymore? The guy who sent a extortion email claiming he was going to file fake IRS fraud claim if I didn't stop selling the stock he didn't pay for. Then realized after I pointed out it's a bad idea to try to extort someone and include a scan with your signature on it. The guy who calls Carl Moreland a pedophile that ruins people lives because he disassembles fake LRLs? Lol I couldn't care less about the dowsing rods sales. The time it makes to machine, polish and fully assemble on cuts my normal pay in half. And let's see RBW bought 25 of each version at once. Even at volume pricing that was a larger purchase than your entire 6 years of purchases.
    Attachment 1633947Attachment 1633948Attachment 1633949



    Guess you missed the disclaimer on the site that says "This website contains articles and experiments delving into science, metaphysics and pseudoscience along with the human interaction of each aspect. All metaphysical and pseudoscience articles are meant for entertainment purposes only. Dowsing is a form of entertainment and should be used accordingly." Science according to Bill and Spar "Tesla invented the coil no one used a coil before him"(Well except Faraday, Page, Callan, College ect), think scalar waves are real and I don't mean scalar wave equations. Thinks painting an antenna tip black cuts out hot rocks.(Although that's not how an antenna works at all.) Thinks the coil wrapped around the sample chamber is a Tesla coil.(It's a air gap coil or could be considered a field coil at best.)
    Attachment 1633950Attachment 1633974Attachment 1633976Attachment 1633979Attachment 1633985

    If mine sucks what do you call your copies? The rod in you add had center hole almost an 1/8 off centerline. Anyone who looks at ad can see it. I guess DMR rods(is that supposed mean DM rods rods? Only an idiot would use a name with rods twice. Oh wait.) would sound like it if there was a DMR rods. Considering I don't even sell loaded rods. The only powerload I have is Prometheus and of course I guess that sounds like TFR-rods too. Spar forgets I only sell empty shells and accessories. Resellers all have to provide a powerload for me to add. And my attitude is always bad with crackheads.
    Attachment 1633951Attachment 1633952

    They're on your auctions especially the old ones that only contained my powerload. We didn't change any of the load until the numbered TFR-1 starting at #10. Then we added thorium and herkimer diamonds for the next 10 or so rods, then you found a uraninite seller on ebay and we switched that out. Then you used Bills charged crystals and we removed the neodymium magnets at #27 After that it was basically your powerload in my rods. Aluminum powder mixed with the charged crystals, 2 grams of uraninite and a herkimer diamond. And there's a serious problem with the aluminum powder. It has very little continuity to start with but as it oxidizes it becomes an insulator blocking the entire power load from passing into the rod frame. This should of taken about 5 years in a sealed tube but it actually oxidized enough to seal off the power load in a single month. And I'd still like to know WTF a DMR rod is. You know DMR stands for digital media rights?

    So you stopped using them after I warned you last time. I still have that text. The TFR-4 you have is YOUR rod with YOUR powerload. It was built the exact same time as 4001 to 4010. Which you claim all work great. It had a ding in it so it didn't get sent out. I recut the threads to send it to as blemished rod but you decided not to pay your bill unless even more rods for you to sell first. After your threats to me and my mom we parted company and I put the already built rods on ebay. That was the only one that sold before you offered to purchase all the old stock. So not a single difference between and rod #4010. You only started doing the charging in you multifunction generator coil complete with 10% THD after that. I suggest looking up how an antenna works. The tip of mobile antenna is for safety. It has no function other than that. Under the same power (say 5 watts) conditions the monopole antenna you use has a range of about 150 feet. The dipole antenna would have a range over 300 feet due to it field being 180 degrees out of phase. This increases it range on several planes. Plastic is an only an insulator of electrical conductivity and only at low frequency. I won't bother explaining skin effect. Plastic and your bogus painted tips do nothing to stop low frequency resonance. Even in the microwave range plastic offers very little blocking ability. Well looky here. We had an argument over the serial numbers and the same rod he's claiming is mine LMAO.
    Attachment 1633953Attachment 1633954Attachment 1633955Attachment 1633956Attachment 1633968

    Umm yeah I got a decision the same day you had them pulled for the TFR-1 and TFR-4. VERO agreed just like it says on the "ranting" I wrote that TFR-Rods is of course your trademark. And that TFR-1 and TFR-4 are not like you claimed. But they noted even under fair use you could keep doing it over and over again. And that isn't worth my time for a $50 dollar item. False take downs are the trademark of scammers. This is what Apple tried too and got their asses sued off. But thinking ebay complies with law is ridiculous. Most of ebays term are actually illegal but we agree to let moderate when we sign up. But hey if ebay is the extent of your law knowledge well that's sad. The number of class action lawsuits against them is ridiculous. Remember the time you *****ed about the Sand Ni**er Allah goat f***rs(Spars words not mine) when they did a item not received even though it showed delivery? That was illegal and a violation of both ebay and Paypals rules but they did it anyway.
    Attachment 1633966

    The only clones are yours. It's amazing how you believe a rod I've building since 2012 just because you took into a tractor shop and had it copied. Years of receipts proves that. The gap is there because the lathe cross slide is wore and moves outward during the cutting. Tell the guy he can compensate for it by doing multiple cuts using a 90 degree tng insert holder. And of course you still avoided the issue of not even actually connecting the jacks physically. But like I said as long as the connection holds long enough to blame it on the user or the paypal return limit is up it's good. And the loctite is so thin even it retains conductivity at 1 ohm. This can be tested by an micro ohm meter. So try again.

    I can probably do that. Would you like me jerk the rod around like I'm having an epileptic seizure to get it to move like in your videos or should I be more subtle? Or should I pay people to make false claims about other peoples locators like you did Temple Raider?
    Attachment 1633958Attachment 1633959Attachment 1633960Attachment 1633961

    Mods if you feel you have to remove the pictures of the texts I understand but they are very pertinent to this thread and shutting down a long line of lies. Personal information and vulgarities have been covered. Only the last four digits of the phone number are visible and they are the phone number he uses for business.
    What a load of insanity, anyone can fabricate screen shots of texts, send them to themselves and even change the name of the sender or the recipient. None of this proves anything or that any of this even came from me. This can even be done by using two phones and taking pics of the screen. This evidence of yours would be thrown out of any court of law in about 5 minutes. More ranting and fabricated lies from a severly disturbed vindictive individual.
    Guess I also paid off all those people on the customers testimonial video as well to lie for me and they are all just great actors. Wonder where they got all those coins from to pose in the testimonials with. Wonder where the guy that found 700 silver coins in the mountains of Mexico with the TFR-4 managed to fake the pictures with. How stupid logic can be. Wonder how that guy Ulises Rios managed to dig out all those coins out of the ground where you can even see the corrosion stains underneath the coins from being in the ground for over 115 years as he pryed them up with his fingers. Yeah sure Mr.Darke, lets just all forget anout common sense and reason now and go along with your stories.

  6. #21
    us
    Sep 2018
    VA
    XP Deus, Equinox 800
    20
    11 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    So being an electronics guy professionally as a computer engineer and reverse engineer. I do have RF experience. I can't for the life of me figure out what you're trying to do with that circuit. Is it suppose to point at something? If it does then those omni antennas have no gain at the tips the plane extending around it is flat like a pancake. The more gain, the narrower it is. Pointing it at something isn't going to do anything for receiving. Also without anything oscillating there will be no transmission at all, just passing current through the antenna which does nothing. There is no transmission and for receiving any sort of frequency there's nothing that could even receive RF and display RF.

    If there is some sort of signal I'd like to see it on a spectrum analyzer, and oscilloscope. Whatever that wiring is it looks like a way to drain batteries. A trench radio is more functional and less confusing. It may show something with stray capacitance or inductance but that'll be localized.

  7. #22

    Aug 2013
    53
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    That's some soldering that would make an 8-year-old proud.

    Spar, I suspect this ain't going like you expected. You might consider what most all other LRL dealers have found out: stay off the forums, and hope no one asks questions.
    Carl, the G.E. Eliminator box Darke posted is an older prototype that was used during the development stages of this product ( its not the current model being sold) this is the reason for all the shoddy looking soldering ( and hot glued cord) which was the result of re-soldering many times to work out the bugs amd get the damn thing working right. This is what the individual Darke is not mentioning. His original design was so bad it had to go through four different versions before we finally were able to get working version.
    Regarding your comments of staying off the forums: your long rumning clear-cut agenda against all the LRL's in the world has already been addressed and exposed on this forum in another thread and we are still waiting for you to provide the necessary video field testing evidence of any of the 30 LRL's you have dismantled in your garage showing without a reasonable doubt that they do not function as you claim,so there is really no need to even go there with you anymore on that topic until you can provide this evidence for me or anyone else on here to examine.
    One last thing I need to clarify here for you: I never made the statement that you are a pedophile, these are the vindictive fabrications of the disturbed ex-employee Mr. Darke who is lashing out now like a spoiled child who lost the contract with our company and is no longer on our payroll. I will acuse you of having a long running agenda against the LRL's yes, but I never said you were a pedophile as I dont know you personally to make this type of accusation which I beileve is not even allowed on these forums and is against the rules here.

  8. #23

    Aug 2013
    53
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sea.thunter7 View Post
    Darke is winning here Contactlight... I would just let this thread die if I were you. You're not representing your product in an effective way. From my perspective Darke is way more knowledgeable in this field and on his website (Darke Machina Custom Dowsing Rods) he's presenting his products in a much more honest way. You flipped your wig when he posted the hardware plans because you thought it might generate more competition or give people the ability to make their own. That's understandable I guess. Little advice... This technology is far from proven, yet on your website your selling it like its tried and true. Too many sales gimmicks. I was scared away and ordered a rod from Darke instead. Tone it down a bit and be willing to give a little more so your product can get more exposure. People don't know about this stuff yet.
    Funny how you are criticizing my posts here and my website when you originally came to me with the promise of promoting my TFR-Rods in the search for all your treasures in the Phillipines if only I would let you have one of the TFR-Rods for free Lol. Should I copy and paste these requests from you from my private message box here?
    So looks like you obviously were able to talk Mr. Darke into making you some "free equipment" since you obviously do not want to pay for anything. So is this the deal you made with Mr.Darke in exchange for one of his DMR-Rods is too bad mouth me on this forum? Too bad what he is giving you will be a very big disapointment to add to your Long Range Locator collection as he cannot field test any equipment to ensure quality amd performance in the field before he ships it out to customers.
    I do wish you however the best of luck with his equipment becuse believe me, you will definitely need it.
    Just make sure that you remove the plastic tip from the antenna as you will not be getting signals with that thing on there even to magnetic rocks.

  9. #24

    Aug 2013
    53
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sea.thunter7 View Post
    Am i seeing this right? Is that nylon cord really just hot glued in? Why don't you at least tie knots on the ends so there's more of an anchor? Jeeez... very poor craftsmanship
    The G.E. Eliminator box Darke posted is an older prototype that was used during the development stages of this product ( its not the current model being sold) this is the reason for all the shoddy looking soldering ( and hot glued cords) which was the result of re-soldering many times to work out the bugs and get the damn thing working right. This is what the individual Darke is not mentioning. His original design was so bad it had to go through four different versions before we finally were able to get a working version.
    So here is a perfect example of how things are not always what they appear to be.
    This individual Mr. Darke is doing everything he can on here in an attempt to hurt our reputation because he has been terminated as a contractor from our company and its obviously hurting his finances as his sales on his website do not appear to be doing very well at this time. The proof of this is his resorting to selling unauthorized TFR-Rods products on Ebay for such a low price that I dont think it barely covered his seller fees.
    When severly disturbed people are angry,they resort to the type of behaviour that he is demonstrating on this forum with insane accusations and endless vindictive ranting.
    Last edited by Contactlight; Oct 06, 2018 at 09:16 PM.

  10. #25

    Aug 2018
    44
    9 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Contactlight View Post
    What a load of insanity, anyone can fabricate screen shots of texts, send them to themselves and even change the name of the sender or the recipient. None of this proves anything or that any of this even came from me. This can even be done by using two phones and taking pics of the screen. This evidence of yours would be thrown out of any court of law in about 5 minutes. More ranting and fabricated lies from a severly disturbed vindictive individual.
    Guess I also paid off all those people on the customers testimonial video as well to lie for me and they are all just great actors. Wonder where they got all those coins from to pose in the testimonials with. Wonder where the guy that found 700 silver coins in the mountains of Mexico with the TFR-4 managed to fake the pictures with. How stupid logic can be. Wonder how that guy Ulises Rios managed to dig out all those coins out of the ground where you can even see the corrosion stains underneath the coins from being in the ground for over 115 years as he pryed them up with his fingers. Yeah sure Mr.Darke, lets just all forget anout common sense and reason now and go along with your stories.
    Still a pathological liar and coward eehhh. If they're fabricated sue me. I'll be happy to turn over the phone complete with the encrypted time stamps to the court. You're simply a fraud, a drug addict and a thief. That will never change. Here's some of the texts without the number covered. Do a search and see who it belongs to. I'm sure everyone can figure out who we discussing this time too. This was actually one of the nicest discussions we've had about him. Now we'll here about how I stole Spars phone to make fake texts lmao. And yes people loved the TFR's I designed and built. Too bad you're just the salesman.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-19-12-07-27.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	1639662Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-19-12-07-34.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	1639663
    Last edited by Darke; Oct 06, 2018 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Added Pics.

  11. #26

    Aug 2018
    44
    9 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Contactlight View Post
    Funny how you are criticizing my posts here and my website when you originally came to me with the promise of promoting my TFR-Rods in the search for all your treasures in the Phillipines if only I would let you have one of the TFR-Rods for free Lol. Should I copy and paste these requests from you from my private message box here?
    So looks like you obviously were able to talk Mr. Darke into making you some "free equipment" since you obviously do not want to pay for anything. So is this the deal you made with Mr.Darke in exchange for one of his DMR-Rods is too bad mouth me on this forum? Too bad what he is giving you will be a very big disapointment to add to your Long Range Locator collection as he cannot field test any equipment to ensure quality amd performance in the field before he ships it out to customers.
    I do wish you however the best of luck with his equipment becuse believe me, you will definitely need it.
    Just make sure that you remove the plastic tip from the antenna as you will not be getting signals with that thing on there even to magnetic rocks.
    The tip of an antenna is for safety. It serves no other purpose. No one earth would be stupid enough to think the signal goes through the tip of antenna. Well except you. Try looking up the Em field of an antenna. You might learn something for once in your life. Your a joke.

    And what is a DMR-Rod? What kind of idiot would call something rods-rods? Oh wait...you would.

    And for the 4th time Spar incorrectly thinks I have no dowsing ability. I have over 20 years more experience with dowsing than he does. I was taught by my father in 1979 and by Carl Anderson later. When I first met Spar he was running a natural medicine scam in which he claims he had cured cancer in multiple people in a few months. Apparently that doesn't pay well though. So in order to avoid dowsing talk I told him I couldn't dowse due to my super insulated skin lol.

    No idea what SH7 and Spar discussed so I can't comment on that.
    Last edited by Darke; Oct 06, 2018 at 09:42 PM.

  12. #27

    Aug 2018
    44
    9 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by hound View Post
    So being an electronics guy professionally as a computer engineer and reverse engineer. I do have RF experience. I can't for the life of me figure out what you're trying to do with that circuit. Is it suppose to point at something? If it does then those omni antennas have no gain at the tips the plane extending around it is flat like a pancake. The more gain, the narrower it is. Pointing it at something isn't going to do anything for receiving. Also without anything oscillating there will be no transmission at all, just passing current through the antenna which does nothing. There is no transmission and for receiving any sort of frequency there's nothing that could even receive RF and display RF.

    If there is some sort of signal I'd like to see it on a spectrum analyzer, and oscilloscope. Whatever that wiring is it looks like a way to drain batteries. A trench radio is more functional and less confusing. It may show something with stray capacitance or inductance but that'll be localized.
    They're all metaphysical devices. They can only be measured by guys who build them. Cause science or something.

  13. #28
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    1,361
    440 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Contactlight View Post
    One last thing I need to clarify here for you: I never made the statement that you are a pedophile, these are the vindictive fabrications of the disturbed ex-employee Mr. Darke who is lashing out now like a spoiled child who lost the contract with our company and is no longer on our payroll. I will acuse you of having a long running agenda against the LRL's yes, but I never said you were a pedophile as I dont know you personally to make this type of accusation which I beileve is not even allowed on these forums and is against the rules here.
    Spar Giedeman, that's some fine backpedaling there. You do understand that every text that is sent is retained by the carrier, can be subpoenaed, and is admissible as evidence in court. You're mighty close to a defamation lawsuit. Furthermore, those blatantly racist comments are a fine testimony to your character. I wonder what you really think of Mr. Benavides, and how he would feel about that if he knew.

  14. #29

    Aug 2018
    44
    9 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I didn't notice he tried to paint me as an employee. So for the record I have never been employed by Spars non existent company. The TFR series rods we're designed and built by me and purchased by Spar for resale. He has no business entity or the ability to legally employ anyone.

    If I was an employee I'll have to contact the IRS to report Spar never issued a W-2 for me for any of the years I supposedly worked for him. This means he kept the entire the 6 years of withholding. Even if he claims I was a contract employee he never issued a 1099 either. I guess I really do need to contact the IRS to get my withholding from Spar.

    It is amazing though that out of all the posts he made the only thing he said that was true was he has a trademark. He won't and can't produce any proof of anything he says because everything he could post would back up everything I've said. This why you never delete emails or text from people like him. They are your only proof from defamation. And he could of avoided this entire thing by just admitting what he's done. Even though the he had the rods copied(badly) and it is still considered IP theft, I don't have a design patent nor would I bother with one so it not like I could really recover any damages. The boxes have and always will be free for anyone to use. And they're overpriced at free.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Coin Dates & Inspection with Open Source Machine Vision
    By pkrush in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Dec 08, 2015, 10:36 AM
  2. Scuba airline hardware source for snuba float?
    By ToddD in forum Diving, Marine, & Underwater Salvage
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: Apr 20, 2015, 09:26 AM
  3. Open Source GPS Support Apps for Windows? What are my options?
    By Notsuredomus in forum GPS - Mapping Software
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jun 23, 2014, 10:19 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 10, 2012, 07:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0