Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: TFR-1 TFR-2 and TFR-4 Open Source Hardware Plans

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2018
    9 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

TFR-1 TFR-2 and TFR-4 Open Source Hardware Plans

I'll be adding these to my site later but I though this would be a good place to post them too. These are the boxes sold with the TFR series rods. Well minus the giant amounts of liquid nail. That's optional. These plans are protected by a TAPR open hardware licence. They are are free to use or modify. The TFR-2 plan is the original colored pencil version provided to with the master box I built for Treasure Finding Rods since he couldn't read diagrams. It was the least popular so I never finished the SmartDraw version of it. These are very simple to build and can be connected to any dowsing conductive rod by connecting the power wires to it. They contain only basic components since they had to be very to build. There are several Hieronymus amplifiers designs available online to replace the Jensen version. I posted it another thread but it has a copyrighted mask so legally it shouldn't be built without permission. Hopefully this will help the people who's boxes were turned down for warranty to repair them cheaply too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TFR-TD.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	1626352Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TFR-TD Layout.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	1626353Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TFR-4 Voltage Box.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	1626354Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TFR-4 Voltage Box Setup.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	1626355Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TFR-2 pencil.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	918.4 KB 
ID:	1626356Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Detector pics 164.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	1.73 MB 
ID:	1626357

Charter Member
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    9494 times
    Metal Detecting
    Thank you. I am sure the plans/schematics are well worth the price. ;-)
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Aug 28, 2018 at 09:09 PM.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

Aug 2018
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    Thank you. I am sure the plans/schematics are well worth the price. ;-)
    A bargain at twice the price.

Aug 2013
    1 times
    Do not waste any of your time with these diagrams as they are older "prototype versions" that had many flaws and issues, The TFR-1 ( basic non battery powered Discriminator box) ,TFR-2 and TFR-4 Electronic boxes have been completely re-designed from the ground up in the last several years.
    So anyone on here that thinks they are getting anything useful here I wish you the best of luck.
    For the proof of what I am saying here just ask Mr, Darke to personally demonstrate any of these designs working successfully in the field on practice targets or even in his own back yard by asking him to upload some short video demonstrations.
    You will be quite surprised to learn that this individual cannot use even a current TFR revised and working model or any other LRL that has been proven to work in the field. He understands electronics and how to put together electronics,but does not have any clue how to personally use this type of equipment or even demonstrate them to anyone successfully.
    Please Mr Darke prove me wrong and upload just one demonstration video showing that you understand how to use this equipment and how it works so that people can see the proof that
    you really know what you are doing and not just copying and uploading diagrams and pics of these units.

Meantime, for those who need to see the real hands down "solid evidence" of the re-built and re-designed TFR-Models working in the field and finding real treasures and valuable coins
    please take the necessary time to watch this newly released video below by the TFR-Rods Company:

Aug 2018
    9 times
    Learn how to attach the jack to aluminum yet? Or you still just bending the jack and hoping it stays in place? Disconnecting one side of the jack to remove the pot connection is not fixing it. Have you finally learned what a resistor does yet? I really got tired of explaining it almost ever day for a year. You couldn't even make the basic connections correctly. All the receipts where you just purchased the TFR units from me to resell are listed on my site. Spars assumptive that I can't any of the unit stems from when I first met him I told him I couldn't dowse because my skin is super insulated and current couldn't pass through it lol. I dissembled Frenchies box. I guess 2 wraps of magnet wire for a coil was the redesign for the discriminator which isn't even a discriminator in any sense or the word. Have you figured out the liquid nail pulling apart your cold solder joints is the main problem you've been having with the boxes yet?

And for fun how about explaining to everyone why your dial is always accurate even when you've mixed audio taper and linear pots.

And pretty sure advertising your business for non paid members isn't allowed.
    Last edited by Darke; Sep 11, 2018 at 01:21 PM.

Aug 2013
    1 times
    The units that were purchased from Mr. Darke over the years all had problems ( crappy machining because of laziness and loose bearing handles etc,etc just to name a few). Just like the two prototypes my company paid Mr. Darke to fix and finish developing based on our designs ( which you are falsely claiming on your website are both "you're designs" but you even slipped however and mentioned Mr. Jensens name who is the actual original designer of the first TFR-2 Prototype model). These two prototypes we paid Mr. Darke to complete and work out the bugs both had major flaws and issues because he could never field test them to notice these problems "before" he would send them back to us. This is one of the main reasons ( aside from many other reasons) this individual is no longer with our company and we had to terminate our relationship with him as a subcontractor, because he cannot field test the equipment properly to see if its even working correctly. We had to spend alot of time and money in the last several years paying an experienced and qualified electronics engineer "that can actually use the equipment" to re-design from the "ground up" both of the TFR-2 and TFR-4 electronics boxes this individual Mr. Darke said were fine. One box even caught on fire as a customer was using it and this happened after Mr Darke claimed everything was just fine and he was already paid for the work. Luckily, the customer did not get injured as the fire was contained inside the thick 1/8 " box and died out, but it was one hell of a BBQ that cost me alot of money to replace with another new unit to the customer.
    If you go to his Darke Machina website you will see there his own versions of our box designs he is calling "Version 2" that he "claims" are way better than our proven and working current TFR models, but the funny thing is he cannot provide even one demonstration video showing his Version 2 units working in the field. Now if that doesnt look suspicious or raise any red flags you aren't paying attention.
    So how can a person who claims they know electronics and frequencies and be even posting anything on this forum here related to the subject be selling this type of equipment on his website and posting prototype diagrams on here when he cannot even demonstrate his own cloned models working or doing anything?
    Mr. Darke is very good at copying designs and cloning electronic boxes etc, but as I have said before: "He does not have a clue how these instruments are even working on getting signals to the targets in the field" as he cannot use the equipment for himself.
    That would be like an automotive designer unable to test drive his own prototype designs because he doesnt know how to drive or even have a frickin drivers license Lol.
    We recently had to file a complaint with Ebay because Mr. Darke was selling "unauthorized accessories" for our equipment and violating our registered trademark by promoting them with our name brand.
    Ebay agreed with our complaint and shut down his auctions this is most likely the reason for his retaliation against us on here. He apparently needs to use our Trademark name to market cloned and unauthorized products because he cannot sell them on his own.
    Last edited by Contactlight; Sep 15, 2018 at 01:25 AM.

Aug 2018
    9 times
    Odd since the feedback you use for your auction claims the complete opposite of you wrote. But then you are the alien ambassador to earth and you've saved the world multiple times by exposing the HAARP weather control station and NASA cover ups lol. And obviously your post is just as true. For being such a crappy work why did threaten to send your "bounty hunter" friend after me and my mom if I didn't keep making rods for you. That made me LMAO when you tried that. Guess I'll posting those and the extortion emails you sent me threatening my mom and I too.

And of course there's the fact you committed IP theft by taking my design and had them copied by the tractor repair shop. He really should attempt to tram his mill since the crossholes in every handle I took as a trade in is over 50 thou off. Not to mention you covered the bearing with loctite and seized them. Oh and you're still just pushing the jacks in hoping the make contact. You won't even show close ups of your copies in your auctions instead using my units. That weird since they were so bad. And considering you still have pics of refillable rod which was the worst one I ever built that really contradicts your statement.

Bill invented the boxes. You had nothing to do with it. Hell you even sent me an email with pics of the box asking me to study it so I could clone it without you paying Bill. And I've already posted Bills diagram on here showing the boxes constructed were nothing like what I built except for keeping the coil and amplifier on the TFR-2. Oh wait... I can post the text where you called Bill and I names for making the amplifier too hard for you build. Of which I had to remind you the board I gave you was just a copy of Bills for you to follow. And that I didn't change anything on his board. Can't solder 3 transistors in parallel but you can redesign the boxes.

TFR-1 TFR-2 and TFR-4 are not your trademarks. They protected by fair use laws. I have all the receipts and advertising for first use in commerce. I also have proof of your admission the name would retained by me for the products. Actually if I cared enough I could have your TFR-RODS trademark killed as it it violates trademark law as an attempt to copy an existing trademark even if its a common law mark. Ebay's VERO program has already decided the TFR-RODS was fair use since I made no claims that it a TFR-RODS product. It fully stated it only fit the rods. Same way the bushings I make fit Chevy vehicles. They not Chevy parts, they fit Chevy vehicles. Of course Chevy could do a false claim like you did and have things taken down too. You always were a fan of scammer techniques even when you sold fake UFO stuff.

You mainly had the SMA caps taken down since you sell a lot of antennas and don't want people having something that works better and doesn't break easy. The monopole was a bad idea when I designed the rods but dipole antennas were expensive and hard to get then. Now the opposite is true. But why advance anything when you can keep putting a different sticker on the same cap.

And you can get over that can't test the units. I told you I couldn't dowse because of my super insulted skin. I just didn't want to discuss dowsing techniques with you. No one with an iota of brain cells would of bought that line. Not to mention I have 3 other local people with combined dowsing experience over 150 years. Spar keeps harping on the video thing because he knows I suffer from social anxiety and panic attacks. He knows how difficult it would be for me to make public appearances and videos. This was the reason for making him my salesman in the first place. A decision I truly regret.

Waiting for you next reply so you can keep digging the hole deeper lol. RBW has a trade going on for a TFR-4 Extreme right now. If the guy goes through with it, Carl Moreland you got yourself a free rod.
    Last edited by Darke; Sep 15, 2018 at 11:27 AM. Reason: R key is lame.

Aug 2013
    1 times
    Well if Carl really does end up reviewing my TFR-4 Extreme he might as well take a look at some of your shabby work as I have still some of your Darke Machina made TFR-1 and TFR-4 Rods I could also send him complete with your serial numbers.
    He would be really impressed Im sure with the loose bearings on the spindle heads and the antennas that dont screw in all the way etc.. The Version One copy you made of the TFR-1 doesnt even rotate worth a crap on the handle its so stiff.
    Im sure Carl would be very impressed with your excellent machining skills,not to mention the separation gaps on the rear booster plugs where you overshot the polishing and all the ding marks where you were not being careful with the parts.
    I think your Version 1 and Version 4 Rods and top notch machining skills would be an excellent addition to Carls collection of Long Range Locators on his website and a great way to launch and promote your versions of my rods on your website.
    Hell I might even consider posting a demonstration video on YouTube along side my TFR-Rods and see just how well your own new power load and frequencies measure up to my equipment as i do have in my possession one of your Version 4 rods you sold to a customer not that long ago who sent it to me complaining how weak it was on the signals in the field and complete with pics of magnetic rocks and iron nails that he has found. Where did you get these frequencies you are using? because I gotta tell you- they are pretty dirty ones. I always told you but you never listened: the secret to the rods is not in the crystals and minerals,"its in the purity" of the encoded frequencies and how well they will avoid junk metals and false magnetic minerals. But since you cannot ever "test out the rods"before you ship them out to your customers how would you ever get a clue to how well they are working in the field?
    I had no problems with the SMA caps as I did let it slide for awhile because I knew you needed to make a little money until you started using my TFR-4 name to promote them on Ebay and you made the cap for the TFR-4 Extreme without my permission or authorization. Ever heard of just asking a simple permission for something instead of just taking it? Why didnt you just use your own name? Is it because nobody has ever heard of Darke Machina rods? You incriminated yourself on Ebay in your foot notes at the bottom of the auction page where you admitted that you were not the manufacturer of the TFR-4 Extreme I didnt have to pull Ebays arm to hard on that one. And you were always supposed to be the great intellectual remember? If you are going to steal someone elses **** then cover all your bases next time LOL.
    I would say Mr.Darke at this point you are continuing to incriminate yourself with your own large hole you are digging.
    Last edited by Contactlight; Sep 18, 2018 at 02:33 AM.

Aug 2018
    9 times
    Well if Carl really does end up reviewing my TFR-4 Extreme he might as well take a look at some of your shabby work as I have still some of your Darke Machina made TFR-1 and TFR-4 Rods I could also send him complete with your serial numbers.
    He would be really impressed Im sure with the loose bearings on the spindle heads and the antennas that dont screw in all the way etc.. The Version One copy you made of the TFR-1 doesnt even rotate worth a crap on the handle its so stiff.
    Im sure Carl would be very impressed with your excellent machining skills,not to mention the separation gaps on the rear booster plugs where you overshot the polishing and all the ding marks where you were not being careful with the parts.
    I think your Version 1 and Version 4 Rods and top notch machining skills would be an excellent addition to Carls collection of Long Range Locators on his website and a great way to launch and promote your versions of my rods on your website.
    Hell I might even consider posting a demonstration video on YouTube along side my TFR-Rods and see just how well your own new power load and frequencies measure up to my equipment as i do have in my possession one of your Version 4 rods you sold to a customer not that long ago who sent it to me complaining how weak it was on the signals in the field and complete with pics of magnetic rocks and iron nails that he has found. Where did you get these frequencies you are using? because I gotta tell you- they are pretty dirty ones. I always told you but you never listened: the secret to the rods is not in the crystals and minerals,"its in the purity" of the encoded frequencies and how well they will avoid junk metals and false magnetic minerals. But since you cannot ever "test out the rods"before you ship them out to your customers how would you ever get a clue to how well they are working in the field?
    I had no problems with the SMA caps as I did let it slide for awhile because I knew you needed to make a little money until you started using my TFR-4 name to promote them on Ebay and you made the cap for the TFR-4 Extreme without my permission or authorization. Ever heard of just asking a simple permission for something instead of just taking it? Why didnt you just use your own name? Is it because nobody has ever heard of Darke Machina rods? You incriminated yourself on Ebay in your foot notes at the bottom of the auction page where you admitted that you were not the manufacturer of the TFR-4 Extreme I didnt have to pull Ebays arm to hard on that one. And you were always supposed to be the great intellectual remember? If you are going to steal someone elses **** then cover all your bases next time LOL.
    I would say Mr.Darke at this point you are continuing to incriminate yourself with your own large hole you are digging.
    Lol criteria for Spar idea of poor rotation of the spindle. If it's one of mine it must spin freely for 30 seconds unaided to be decent. If it's one of his as long as you turn it with a pipe wrench and a vise it's perfect. I agree the version one was a piece of crap even though it was built completely free handed. All I had was the lathe when I made it and no tooling built yet. That was why it gave you several free ones to replace it as I bought and built tooling. The version 2 was also unpredictable and usually crappy. But that didn't stop you from copying it right down to the same screw I used. And it's still a bad design no matter who makes it. The gap happens sometimes. Also long it was under .0001 I wasn't making another piece. All parts were sold with a less than 5% error tolerance. Most of the time the tolerance had error of less than .5 though. That's above the average for low cost machining.

A disclaimer I didn't make the TFR-4 Extreme is incrimination? You need to brush up on the requirements of disclosure in advertising. I guess when Logitech makes speakers for Apple there stealing Apples product because they advertise it's for the Ipod. Because that's exactly what you just said. The VERO crs almost laughed his ass off when he read that auction. He's like it even discloses that it's a part for a another manufacturers item. And unlike your assertions the VERO takedowns are automatic. They are only reviewed by person when the seller asked for relisting. He did ask if TFR stood for Totally Fraudulent Rods. But the entire auction stated it was cap made by me to fit your rod. Not a singe thing you claim is true.

Oh and claiming "authorized accessories" is a violation of fair use laws, the Magnuson—Moss Warranty Act and Right to Repair acts. Also telling people their warranty is void if they open the box and the use of warranty void stickers are violations of the same acts. I've included info on my website for buyer to file a FTC complaint if they encounter any of there violations. I've filed one and will be using this thread as proof of another violation. Even if you had an air tight patent I or anyone else would not need you permission to make a part for it. I'm sure everyone reading will get a laugh out that. Delusional much?

Lol all the have to do i look at the pictures of your tractor shop rods.The cap has a gap on one side, the rod lifts at an angle to the rod, there's a giant gap at the bottom of the handle you just barely covered with a sticker and it still glaring obvious. And the sad part is you probably picked the best of the bunch. And you still haven't addressed the issue of disconnecting the power wire from the rod to get the continuity to stay on and you use of the push and pray system to keep the jack terminal connected. I guess as long as they stay there long enough for paypal protection to run out it's good.

And you knew I needed to make a little money? These were $50 parts lol. If I sold 20 of them it wouldn't even pay for my Master Chief costume. I'd have to sell 2 to put a tire on my mountain bike.Spar is confused on how much a machinist makes. Big jobs where I can run two jobs at the same time is $200 an hour. I do offer discounts for longer running jobs like shafts since I can do other things during a process. Granted I'm no Keith Fenner by any means. Oh wait that was Spars feeble attempt at being demeaning.

It's amazing you got a Type-4 rod. Especially since the only one ever sold was 4003 and that was one you didn't pay in for in 2016 and contains your power load. The only other Type 4 models I sold contained custom powerloads built by the costumer. Ever RBW hasn't sold a Type-4 yet. He's only sold type 1 and they contain his power load. The Prometheus version are the only type I built and unless you broke into my shop last night you don't have one of those either. So enlighten us with the serial number. I'm sure this stems from releasing crystal charging info on my website so people can do it themselves ruining his send the rod back for recharging scam.

And Carl if you ever want to review anything I make just ask. I'll be happy to send you one.

So Spar not only did you dig the hole deeper you showed everyone you can't even follow the law and you live in some alternate world where all your delusions are true.
    Last edited by Darke; Sep 18, 2018 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote so he can't delete the post.

Aug 2018
    9 times
    Add just to add more fuel to fire here is Spars ghost eliminator model. I had to draw the wiring in for this too since it was way too complicated for him lol. On the bright side the cold soldering is much better than in the TFR-2 models.

Name:	TFR-G.E. Ghost-Eliminator 002.jpg 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	1633568Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TFR-G.E. Ghost-Eliminator 003.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	1633569

Aug 2013
    1 times
    Too bad theres not a baby whining eliminator model that I could use to drown out all your sniveling on here.
    Your machining sucks,your attitude sucks and you cant promote any of your half assed products without my TFR-Rods proven name. Even your chosen name for your products "DMR Rods" sounds a hell of alot like the TFR- Rods now doesnt it?
    You have zero evidence that any of your products do anything.
    You cannot properly test any of the products that you are selling on your website. Your website is nothing but the endless ranting of a spoiled child that never got his way because he doesnt know how to
    play fair with others and will undermine anyone who tries to work with him at every turn. You need to just stop this childish nonsense of yours and these little temper tantrums you are throwing because
    you lost the deal with us and your sales are in the toilet.
    Nobody really even gives a damn about all your ranting on your website that reads like a middle school soap opera drama.
    You shouldn't even be selling products to people you cannot properly test or even going on and on about all your technical nonsense about the powerloads and crystal charging and Tesla coils etc as you dont have the slightest clue about what you are talking about or doing. I remember how you used to criticize and insult me and Bill about the "Scalar energy" all being "pseudoscience and metaphysical nonsense". How ironic now that you are mentioning and promoting this Scalar energy and Tesla technology on your website under all your technical ranting. Talk about "Extreme Hipocrosy" LOL.
    Please just prove me wrong now by positing just one short video here showing your products working on test targets.
    Your credibility on here and on your website is seriously lacking that you know what you are doing or even talking about as you have absolutely "zero evidence" to provide.
    Anyone can go to my YouTube channel TreasureFinder https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCES...DldWVfpyHPucjg and see for themselves demonstration after demonstration of my TFR-Rods working and finding targets in the field, not to mention my huge collection of customer provided testimonials.
    So Mr. Darke,I will ask you again: where is your evidence besides just your mouth that the products you are selling to gullible people on your Darke Machina website are doing anything and that you are not just taking peoples money?
    Where are any of your customer testimonials? Cannot you provide just one testimonial that your DMR Rods do anything besides just look nice?
    I spoke to a Master professional Dowser today with 25 years experience under his belt about your explanation you offered on why the rods do not work for you to just get a "second opinion".
    Heres what he had to say to you; ( he would tell you this directly but he does not have a membership on here) This is regarding your explanation about your " thick insulated skin" that does not allow you to use or test the equipment you are selling to your customers: "HE IS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION". ITS NOT HIS INSULATED SKIN. ASK HIM CAN HE BE SHOCKED? IF HIS SKIN IS INSULATED HE CANNOT, LOTS OF BULL. THE DOWSING SIGNALS TRAVEL THRU THE BODY. PEOPLE WHO HAVE METAL PARTS IN KNEE , HIP AND SOMETIMES ARMS WILL GET INTERFERENCE WITH THE DOWSING SIGNALS.
    Makes perfect sense to me LOL, another great cop out from the great Remy Darke on why he cannot use the equipment but still has no problem taking hundreds of dollars from paying and trusting customers and not to mention:
    "Thousands of dollars" from overseas dealers who put their money and trust into this man. I seriously hope that your customers dont keep finding nails and magnetic rocks with your DMR Rods for your sake as one day you might just find a huge chunk of change frozen in your Paypal account or missing from your bank account due to a massive fraudulent Credit Card charge.
    So now do you still want to keep digging this large hole of yours and incriminating yourself more and more? I have a really nice shovel I could send you to help you with the excavation.
    Last edited by Contactlight; Sep 19, 2018 at 03:15 AM.

Aug 2013
    1 times
    I forgot to answer these questions in the last post: The slight gap at the bottom of our handles is intentional as to make it look them look "slightly different" from the copy cats and counterfeiters like yourself. And FYI : the small Trademark label is simply there for Trademark protection and it is not covering the gap its 1/8th of an inch above the gap, maybe your vision is failing?
    This is also the same reason that there is a visible line where the cap meets the rod to differentiate our products from the clones. The jack is connected properly to the aluminum plug at the bottom of the handle and it is secured tightly enough by the locking nut on the jack threads that are inserted through the inside of the recessed hole on the plug. These threads are further secured with 262 Loctite ( a small amount) unlike yours that is over dabbed everywhere insulating the conductivity connection. Must be all connected correctly I would say otherwise we wouldn't continue to be receiving so many testimonials from paying customers on how well the TFR-Rods are working ,wouldnt you think?
    And FYI there are no "warranty void stickers" anywhere on our boxes so I dont know where you pulled that little tidbit of infor from, maybe out of your hiney?
    I have your version of the TFR-4 you sold to a customer it did not come with a box,they even bought one of your half assed SMA caps with the retractable black plastic and rubber antenna which does not work worth a damn and the signals are really weak because the tip is plastic and not metal, did you not know that plastic is an insulator to the signals on the targets? Of course you didnt know as you cannot test what you are selling to people.
    One more solid piece of evidence here that you Mr. Darke do not have a clue as to what you are doing.
    Im glad they took your messed up SMA antennas off of Ebay as I dont want you tarnishing my proven name and reputation with unauthorized and untested products that dont work correctly.
    Your 5% error tolerance on your sloppy machining is another joke as its more like 10 to 15%. Very few of the rods and handles you have machined and sold to me over the years did not have any issues with them.
    Dont you remember now just how many of your parts I had to lose postage on by return shipping them to you for correction?
    Funny how you are mentioning us not understanding the law here when Ebay completely shut down your auctions for violating our trademark name.
    Last I checked they have not reversed their decision about you either,so its pretty obvious and clear now that you are the one that is not following the law here.

Here take a look at the most recent testimonial I have recently received for the TFR-1 Pro Version.
    Why dont you tell this customer that our handles are not properly connected with the jacks and that we dont know what we are doing:

See here below a testimonial from a customer I just received on 7/14/18 for the TFR-1 Pro Version:

John, here is a picture of what I found with the TFR-1 Rod at some historical parks near where I live. The nickel is a 1943 war nickel, they were made with thirty five percent silver, which is why the TFR found it using the TFR-Gold and Silver accessory cap. The mercury dime is a 1918. I have owned a couple of different Long Range Locator's over the years but neither of them were as good as the TFR-1. I enjoyed playing with them but I got tired of digging so much trash which frustrated me. With the TFR-1 that is over with. The discriminator box works very well with the rod and is very accurate on the weights. I think that anybody could find good stuff with this with a little practice to get familiar with the rod and what it's doing. Anyway, I would tell any one that has any type of LRL to practice with it , learn about it you never know what you might dig up.

Thank you for all your efforts into the development of this amazing instrument.

Sincerely,

R. Wells,

Conroe, Texas

Name:	thumbnail_0819181546.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	400.9 KB 
ID:	1633745

Name:	0319182006c.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	4.99 MB 
ID:	1633743
    Last edited by Contactlight; Sep 19, 2018 at 01:58 AM.

Aug 2018
    9 times
    Heres what he had to say to you; ( he would tell you this directly but he does not have a membership on here) This is regarding your explanation about your " thick insulated skin" that does not allow you to use or test the equipment you are selling to your customers: "HE IS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION". ITS NOT HIS INSULATED SKIN. ASK HIM CAN HE BE SHOCKED? IF HIS SKIN IS INSULATED HE CANNOT, LOTS OF BULL. THE DOWSING SIGNALS TRAVEL THRU THE BODY. PEOPLE WHO HAVE METAL PARTS IN KNEE , HIP AND SOMETIMES ARMS WILL GET INTERFERENCE WITH THE DOWSING SIGNALS.
    There's that second grade reading comprehension again. This is what I told you to make you THINK i couldn't dowse. He figured out in 10 seconds what you couldn't in 6 years lmao. I didn't want to discuss dowsing with you so I told you that.

You cannot properly test any of the products that you are selling on your website. Your website is nothing but the endless ranting of a spoiled child that never got his way because he doesnt know how to
    play fair with others and will undermine anyone who tries to work with him at every turn. You need to just stop this childish nonsense of yours and these little temper tantrums you are throwing because
    you lost the deal with us and your sales are in the toilet.
    Someone has to counter your delusions and lies. Temper tantrum? This from a who claimed he was going have my mom killed because I wouldn't make rods for him anymore? The guy who sent a extortion email claiming he was going to file fake IRS fraud claim if I didn't stop selling the stock he didn't pay for. Then realized after I pointed out it's a bad idea to try to extort someone and include a scan with your signature on it. The guy who calls Carl Moreland a pedophile that ruins people lives because he disassembles fake LRLs? Lol I couldn't care less about the dowsing rods sales. The time it makes to machine, polish and fully assemble on cuts my normal pay in half. And let's see RBW bought 25 of each version at once. Even at volume pricing that was a larger purchase than your entire 6 years of purchases.

Name:	Kenmom1.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	1633947Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kenmom2.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.92 MB 
ID:	1633948Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carlpedo1.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	1633949

You shouldn't even be selling products to people you cannot properly test or even going on and on about all your technical nonsense about the powerloads and crystal charging and Tesla coils etc as you dont have the slightest clue about what you are talking about or doing. I remember how you used to criticize and insult me and Bill about the "Scalar energy" all being "pseudoscience and metaphysical nonsense". How ironic now that you are mentioning and promoting this Scalar energy and Tesla technology on your website under all your technical ranting. Talk about "Extreme Hipocrosy" LOL.
    Guess you missed the disclaimer on the site that says "This website contains articles and experiments delving into science, metaphysics and pseudoscience along with the human interaction of each aspect. All metaphysical and pseudoscience articles are meant for entertainment purposes only. Dowsing is a form of entertainment and should be used accordingly." Science according to Bill and Spar "Tesla invented the coil no one used a coil before him"(Well except Faraday, Page, Callan, College ect), think scalar waves are real and I don't mean scalar wave equations. Thinks painting an antenna tip black cuts out hot rocks.(Although that's not how an antenna works at all.) Thinks the coil wrapped around the sample chamber is a Tesla coil.(It's a air gap coil or could be considered a field coil at best.)

Name:	Black antenna.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	1633950Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carlme0.png 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	1633974Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carlme1.png 
Size:	1.92 MB 
ID:	1633976Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carlme2.png 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	1633979Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NMR.png 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	1633985

Your machining sucks,your attitude sucks and you cant promote any of your half assed products without my TFR-Rods proven name. Even your chosen name for your products "DMR Rods" sounds a hell of alot like the TFR- Rods now doesnt it?
    If mine sucks what do you call your copies? The rod in you add had center hole almost an 1/8 off centerline. Anyone who looks at ad can see it. I guess DMR rods(is that supposed mean DM rods rods? Only an idiot would use a name with rods twice. Oh wait.) would sound like it if there was a DMR rods. Considering I don't even sell loaded rods. The only powerload I have is Prometheus and of course I guess that sounds like TFR-rods too. Spar forgets I only sell empty shells and accessories. Resellers all have to provide a powerload for me to add. And my attitude is always bad with crackheads.

Name:	tfr20.png 
Size:	1.96 MB 
ID:	1633951Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tfr21.png 
ID:	1633952

Where are any of your customer testimonials? Cannot you provide just one testimonial that your DMR Rods do anything besides just look nice?
    They're on your auctions especially the old ones that only contained my powerload. We didn't change any of the load until the numbered TFR-1 starting at #10. Then we added thorium and herkimer diamonds for the next 10 or so rods, then you found a uraninite seller on ebay and we switched that out. Then you used Bills charged crystals and we removed the neodymium magnets at #27 After that it was basically your powerload in my rods. Aluminum powder mixed with the charged crystals, 2 grams of uraninite and a herkimer diamond. And there's a serious problem with the aluminum powder. It has very little continuity to start with but as it oxidizes it becomes an insulator blocking the entire power load from passing into the rod frame. This should of taken about 5 years in a sealed tube but it actually oxidized enough to seal off the power load in a single month. And I'd still like to know WTF a DMR rod is. You know DMR stands for digital media rights?

And FYI there are no "warranty void stickers" anywhere on our boxes so I dont know where you pulled that little tidbit of infor from, maybe out of your hiney?
    I have your version of the TFR-4 you sold to a customer it did not come with a box,they even bought one of your half assed SMA caps with the retractable black plastic and rubber antenna which does not work worth a damn and the signals are really weak because the tip is plastic and not metal, did you not know that plastic is an insulator to the signals on the targets? Of course you didnt know as you cannot test what you are selling to people
    So you stopped using them after I warned you last time. I still have that text. The TFR-4 you have is YOUR rod with YOUR powerload. It was built the exact same time as 4001 to 4010. Which you claim all work great. It had a ding in it so it didn't get sent out. I recut the threads to send it to as blemished rod but you decided not to pay your bill unless even more rods for you to sell first. After your threats to me and my mom we parted company and I put the already built rods on ebay. That was the only one that sold before you offered to purchase all the old stock. So not a single difference between and rod #4010. You only started doing the charging in you multifunction generator coil complete with 10% THD after that. I suggest looking up how an antenna works. The tip of mobile antenna is for safety. It has no function other than that. Under the same power (say 5 watts) conditions the monopole antenna you use has a range of about 150 feet. The dipole antenna would have a range over 300 feet due to it field being 180 degrees out of phase. This increases it range on several planes. Plastic is an only an insulator of electrical conductivity and only at low frequency. I won't bother explaining skin effect. Plastic and your bogus painted tips do nothing to stop low frequency resonance. Even in the microwave range plastic offers very little blocking ability. Well looky here. We had an argument over the serial numbers and the same rod he's claiming is mine LMAO.

Name:	tfr40.png 
ID:	1633953Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tfr41.png 
ID:	1633954Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tfr42.png 
ID:	1633955Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tfr43.png 
ID:	1633956Click image for larger version. 

Name:	antenna break.png 
ID:	1633968

Funny how you are mentioning us not understanding the law here when Ebay completely shut down your auctions for violating our trademark name.
    Last I checked they have not reversed their decision about you either,so its pretty obvious and clear now that you are the one that is not following the law here.
    Umm yeah I got a decision the same day you had them pulled for the TFR-1 and TFR-4. VERO agreed just like it says on the "ranting" I wrote that TFR-Rods is of course your trademark. And that TFR-1 and TFR-4 are not like you claimed. But they noted even under fair use you could keep doing it over and over again. And that isn't worth my time for a $50 dollar item. False take downs are the trademark of scammers. This is what Apple tried too and got their asses sued off. But thinking ebay complies with law is ridiculous. Most of ebays term are actually illegal but we agree to let moderate when we sign up. But hey if ebay is the extent of your law knowledge well that's sad. The number of class action lawsuits against them is ridiculous. Remember the time you *****ed about the Sand Ni**er Allah goat f***rs(Spars words not mine) when they did a item not received even though it showed delivery? That was illegal and a violation of both ebay and Paypals rules but they did it anyway.

Name:	Spar goatf.png 
ID:	1633966

This is also the same reason that there is a visible line where the cap meets the rod to differentiate our products from the clones. The jack is connected properly to the aluminum plug at the bottom of the handle and it is secured tightly enough by the locking nut on the jack threads that are inserted through the inside of the recessed hole on the plug. These threads are further secured with 262 Loctite ( a small amount) unlike yours that is over dabbed everywhere insulating the conductivity connection. Must be all connected correctly I would say otherwise we wouldn't continue to be receiving so many testimonials from paying customers on how well the TFR-Rods are working ,wouldnt you think?
    The only clones are yours. It's amazing how you believe a rod I've building since 2012 just because you took into a tractor shop and had it copied. Years of receipts proves that. The gap is there because the lathe cross slide is wore and moves outward during the cutting. Tell the guy he can compensate for it by doing multiple cuts using a 90 degree tng insert holder. And of course you still avoided the issue of not even actually connecting the jacks physically. But like I said as long as the connection holds long enough to blame it on the user or the paypal return limit is up it's good. And the loctite is so thin even it retains conductivity at 1 ohm. This can be tested by an micro ohm meter. So try again.

Please just prove me wrong now by positing just one short video here showing your products working on test targets
    I can probably do that. Would you like me jerk the rod around like I'm having an epileptic seizure to get it to move like in your videos or should I be more subtle? Or should I pay people to make false claims about other peoples locators like you did Temple Raider?

Name:	Temple1.png 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	1633958Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-16-12-14-21.png 
Size:	896.7 KB 
ID:	1633959Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-16-12-14-36.png 
Size:	883.6 KB 
ID:	1633960Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-16-12-14-48.png 
Size:	898.1 KB 
ID:	1633961

Mods if you feel you have to remove the pictures of the texts I understand but they are very pertinent to this thread and shutting down a long line of lies. Personal information and vulgarities have been covered. Only the last four digits of the phone number are visible and they are the phone number he uses for business.
    Last edited by Darke; Sep 19, 2018 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Added text to prove my argument in Spars own words.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    440 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Darke View Post
    Add just to add more fuel to fire here is Spars ghost eliminator model. I had to draw the wiring in for this too since it was way too complicated for him lol. On the bright side the cold soldering is much better than in the TFR-2 models.

Name:	TFR-G.E. Ghost-Eliminator 002.jpg 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	1633568Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TFR-G.E. Ghost-Eliminator 003.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	1633569
    That's some soldering that would make an 8-year-old proud.

Spar, I suspect this ain't going like you expected. You might consider what most all other LRL dealers have found out: stay off the forums, and hope no one asks questions.
    sea.thunter7 likes this.

Jun 2018
    31 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    That's some soldering that would make an 8-year-old proud.

Spar, I suspect this ain't going like you expected. You might consider what most all other LRL dealers have found out: stay off the forums, and hope no one asks questions.
    Am i seeing this right? Is that nylon cord really just hot glued in? Why don't you at least tie knots on the ends so there's more of an anchor? Jeeez... very poor craftsmanship

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links