How to calculate EFNMR frequencies for platinum

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm using this one Rayfinder gold detector long range locator - GDI-DETECTORS.COM

I can't set the frequency that high. Got anything below 60k hz?

33kHz is 33000Hz so it's still it's still in range of the Rayfinder. I can't say much for the quality of their l rods but I do like the Raspberry pi based controller.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happened when you did the heat test? If it's not nice and shiny I would be highly skeptical.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
s.t7 , sorry you are getting into the "frequency soup". Honestly that's one reason i don't like those efnmr's. I can't seem to convince you that gold and platinum are nearly identical. This is what the LRL manufacturers were saying since back in the 1980's. If you are not hitting it on the gold freq then very unlikely it is Pt. Easy to do the heat test.

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
s.t7 , sorry you are getting into the "frequency soup". Honestly that's one reason i don't like those efnmr's. I can't seem to convince you that gold and platinum are nearly identical. This is what the LRL manufacturers were saying since back in the 1980's. If you are not hitting it on the gold freq then very unlikely it is Pt. Easy to do the heat test.

I'm not sure what's going on. The equally weak signal lines in two different locations at 457hz leaves me with some doubt. Maybe it is just my psyche crossing the rods. What I do know for sure is something is there in large quantity and its not producing lines for Gold, Silver, Copper or Iron frequencies. In situations like this it always seems like I'm communicating with some other entity. Like the reason for the slow crossing of the rods is a type of language that means "Yes, there's Platinum over there, even though you're not using the correct frequency." The nature of how the rods cross and the inner feeling/vibration I get, its hard to explain. I'll perform the heat test when I can if its not already obvious its Platinum. Thanks buddy

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I do know for sure is something is there in large quantity and its not producing lines for Gold, Silver, Copper or Iron frequencies.

That 457Hz is close enough to copper 459.83Hz for your area. Remember those are only approximate. A large amount of copper is quite valuable. Maybe even brass. Now if it's lead, I don't think so valuable. Since it's not hitting on gold I really doubt it is platinum. But don't give up hope until you know more. And again, I don't trust those efnmr frequencies.

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
That 457Hz is close enough to copper 459.83Hz for your area. Remember those are only approximate. A large amount of copper is quite valuable. Maybe even brass. Now if it's lead, I don't think so valuable. Since it's not hitting on gold I really doubt it is platinum. But don't give up hope until you know more. And again, I don't trust those efnmr frequencies.

Its definitely not copper, it may be a "metaphysical" line. You're the one who gave me the 457Hz number in your first post, based on the formula. Are you now saying that's not really a Platinum frequency?

Hey man listen, if you think im on here trying to deceptively milk free frequencies you really have me mistaken. I just thought I'd see if someone had one they were willing to share, then once I recover the object I would come back and give confirmation that it does work. A give and take relationship. You keep asking me about a heat test. It takes time to recover the object after locating. How do you expect me to entertain you with a heat test result when I haven't reached the object yet? You gotta give me some time before you start calling me a shill for making an honest request

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't call you a shill. I said that's how shills work and for other people to be careful. Unfortunately the LRL sales market is rife with B.S. for suckers by mean people who prey on people's greed.

I've been on the quest since about 1980. I've designed several locators, and I refuse to put them on the market because almost nobody ever gets the L-rod mastered. If you can't use a bent piece of welding rod, a thousand dollar rod will be no better. Hugely more important to learn some form of meditation.

Sorry for confusing you on the frequencies. Make it simple, if you have a frequency for gold, it will work for platinum. My guess you have lead or some mineralised pocket, but could be copper.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just going by what you are saying. Almost certainly not platinum.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This. thread reminds me of the "good cop, bad cop". They try to get you to choose which side you are on. Beware. A rod with the frequency run through just shows they don't know, but it makes good sucker bait.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This. thread reminds me of the "good cop, bad cop". They try to get you to choose which side you are on. Beware. A rod with the frequency run through just shows they don't know, but it makes good sucker bait.

So in the other thread you're implying he's a shill for me and in this thread you're implying he's a shill for GDI. Which is it?

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm done with this thread AND ANYBODY INVOLVED WITH THIS. THIS IS TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE B.S. NOTHING ELSE. i DON'T KNOW WHO IS INVOLVED IN THIS AND I DON'T CARE. PROBABLY THE WORST CRAP ON THIS WHOLE TREASURENET.

NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS TO BEWARE. KINDA MAKES A PERSON LOSE FAITH IN HUMANITY.

Last edited:

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're being paranoid. There is no conspiracy going on here. I don't know whats up with you man. But you can chill out because everything is genuine, at least on my end. I don't F around with building/selling electronics etc. My mind is totally consumed with hitting a motherload. Here's my latest target, I located Silver using 8700hz. I'm not convinced its Silver though. It could be Gold. A real target nonetheless...

I went back today to help them remove a big stone with my chainblock. What's interesting is the land owner has been digging holes all over the property for years. Only in this specific area did he encounter a barrier of densely packed stones about 1 FT down. After we got the stones removed today I rechecked the hole with my TM 808. The signal is even more through the roof... Could this be where I hit? Looking more and more promising. So please stop tripping out on me.

All he does is post count spam anyway beside his normal encouraging of people to use dangerous material as a dowsing rod. I made a list of safe material for people use in his last thread.

Even though he's not there anymore Carl will probably be happy to see you using a Whites lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions