How to calculate EFNMR frequencies for platinum

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off let me say I do not hold much faith in this but you can try it for yourself and see.

Step1: Go to MYTOPO and find the coordinates and elevation of your search area.

Step 2: Find the magnetic field for your area. NCEI Geomagnetic Calculators

Step 3: Convert to Tesla's by adding four decimal places. Example: 50,000 converts to 0.000050000

Step 4: Divide 2.35/Tesla's

2.35 / 0.000050000 = 47000

Step 5: Go to NMR Table of Elements and click on the desired element then get the Frequency factor

Platinum 0.2150

Step 6: Convert this by moving decimal point to the left 7 places

0.215 converts to 21,500,000

Step 7: Divide this by results from Step 4

21,500,000 / 47000 = 457.45Hz approximately

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Davao, Phillipines coordinates are lat 6.9 lon 125.57 gives 39,406 or for our use 0.000039406

2.35 / 0.00039406 = 59,635.59

21,500,000 / 59,635.59 = 360.52Hz approximately

Does this work? Don't bet the farm on it.

So GOLD would be 1,754,000 / 59,635.59 = 29.41Hz

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know where Darke got his figures but not anywhere near the EFNMR calculations (so maybe they work. LOL) . Dell Winders used this 222Hz figure for gold (the story goes that you can pick up platinum on the gold frequency) and Bill Morgan was like 221.something. My guess is these were calculated from a Russian submarine radio station frequency that is no longer in use. A totally different system now with multiple stations. Even when it was transmitting you would need to be at the right hot spot on the globe to catch it.

Last edited:

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good copy pasta. If you understood anything you posted it would be awesome. Here's a hint to know when you screw up. If it comes out of range for PPM and EF spectrometers you're probably bad at this. Since they measure an accurate EF frequency range for the field in that area. I expect a reply after you spend hours googling the devices mention like you do everything else.

Edited to add. Anyone who know about field modeling will know about why his number is so large.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your "informative" remarks. Tells me a lot about you.

The formula for the radio station freqs is:

Take the strongest nearby AM radio station frequency in kHz and divide it by the frequency factor of the desired element. The result is the frequency in kHz.

The Russian submarine station somewhere around 12.6 kHz calculates to about 222Hz.

12.6 / 0.01754 = 221. something Hz

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is from the guy who developed the Gold Gun and AGR Receiver. i spent a good amount of time with this.

One thing about the electronic receiver, there is little influence by the user. If the signal line is more than a few inches off to one side, just not the right frequency. Close range (20 feet away) within about two inches. i can put out some gold and some silver two inches apart and be able to distinguish which is which.

Last edited:

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Radio stations don't use proton bonding for frequency. Just because elements give off an audio level frequency in low fields doesn't make them radio waves. There's a reason geophysicists don't go "Hey let's catalog our data from a field model". Actual EF baselines are large enough and they're almost absolute. Baseline data from multiple types are readily available.

Um yeah he's definitely an EE and physics major. That thing makes the Electroscope look like it was built by a genius. Spar probably has a magic crystal for it.

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know where Darke got his figures but not anywhere near the EFNMR calculations (so maybe they work. LOL) . Dell Winders used this 222Hz figure for gold (the story goes that you can pick up platinum on the gold frequency) and Bill Morgan was like 221.something. My guess is these were calculated from a Russian submarine radio station frequency that is no longer in use. A totally different system now with multiple stations. Even when it was transmitting you would need to be at the right hot spot on the globe to catch it.

I can say 222Hz is definitely working for Gold where I am but its maybe around 20-30% weaker than 5,250Hz. But that same frequency does not make a line for Platinum. I'm going to try your 360Hz frequency and get back to you with my results.

PS - I'm not an expert on how this stuff works, I just know it works. So go easy on me. I'm sensitive... some of the language you guys are using may hurt my feelings.

Just joking

Last edited:

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't say for sure right now whether or not 360Hz is working for Platinum. I'll take it somewhere else to perform a test in the coming days and get back to you.

But WOW that's a nice gold frequency. Producing very responsive lines. Its 15-25% better than 5,250Hz. :notworthy:

Last edited:

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
First off let me say I do not hold much faith in this but you can try it for yourself and see.

Step1: Go to MYTOPO and find the coordinates and elevation of your search area.

Step 2: Find the magnetic field for your area. NCEI Geomagnetic Calculators

Step 3: Convert to Tesla's by adding four decimal places. Example: 50,000 converts to 0.000050000

Step 4: Divide 2.35/Tesla's

2.35 / 0.000050000 = 47000

Step 5: Go to NMR Table of Elements and click on the desired element then get the Frequency factor

Platinum 0.2150

Step 6: Convert this by moving decimal point to the left 7 places

0.215 converts to 21,500,000

Step 7: Divide this by results from Step 4

21,500,000 / 47000 = 457.45Hz approximately

Oh wow... Your 457Hz is actually working on Platinum. Its a rather weak line but it works and does not produce lines to Gold. Maybe it needs a little TLC to perfect. Eliminate 360Hz as a possibility, at least in my area.

Last edited:

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well that shows there's no link between science and LRLs. Pseudoscience wins again. Calculating NMR that way is the same as calculating decibels as 100dB + 100dB = twice as loud. But on the bright side it's one more chapter in my metaphysics and its affect on the human psyche.

And of course if anyone wants real EFNMR data. I can link you to several peer reviewed articles that discuss the exponential frequency degradation and instability at under a Tesla and it's effect on multiple bond coupling. While understanding spin is not necessary the articles do require a complete understanding of proton coupling.

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Well that shows there's no link between science and LRLs. Pseudoscience wins again. Calculating NMR that way is the same as calculating decibels as 100dB + 100dB = twice as loud. But on the bright side it's one more chapter in my metaphysics and its affect on the human psyche.

And of course if anyone wants real EFNMR data. I can link you to several peer reviewed articles that discuss the exponential frequency degradation and instability at under a Tesla and it's effect on multiple bond coupling. While understanding spin is not necessary the articles do require a complete understanding of proton coupling.

Its difficult for me to accept the idea that my psyche is producing this weak signal line. I'm a dowser also and through practice have developed more control over the influence my psyche has on results. If the formula is incorrect, perhaps by some coincidence we stumbled upon a working (although imperfect) frequency?

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its difficult for me to accept the idea that my psyche is producing this weak signal line. I'm a dowser also and through practice have developed more control over the influence my psyche has on results. If the formula is incorrect, perhaps by some coincidence we stumbled upon a working frequency?

The low cost frequency meters and generators are quite inaccurate in general. So you might not even be anywhere near a displayed frequency. Having it tested on a scope would allow you to compensate for error. But assigning a specific number to a element can cause a near number to override conscious reaction. I've altered the meters on several test devices for users and even at 3x times the error they still were able to tune in on the element they thought the meter corresponded to. I did fix their devices after I got my results though. It's hard to get honest answers from LRL users so sometimes you have to cheat a little.

While sellers of LRL like to pretend NMR is linear it just shows their ignorance. And they bank on no one caring enough to learn physics.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Possible alloy has a blocking effect? I see platinum-iridium alloy 50% for jewelry.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Possible alloy has a blocking effect? I see platinum-iridium alloy 50% for jewelry.

Under most metaphysic rules Iridium should raise resonance with the frequency. But it is a good question. What are you using for testing sea hunter?

Edit: Forgot to add this before but since you're experimenting with frequencies there is one completely out of the box frequency you can try. It's incredible high due to the large proton bond. It was recorded at 33kHz at ambient temp and increased linearly with temperature evelavation. Probably won't do anything but I don't know of anyone who's tried it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda strange because gold and platinum are nearly identical according to several people. I've seen it with the electronic receiver there is like a repulsion for non-resonance items. So I wonder if the alloy of the platinum might be involved. You sure it is platinum?

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gold is an oddity in NMR. Even at 21T it will barely form bonds due to it's spin. EF spectroscopy is all over the place so it doesn't even have recorded baselines to use. Higher NMR has been recorded at 11T than 24T too. Ambient temp had very little effect on bonding either. Pretty much any gold frequency is a shot in the dark. Platinum on the other hand is very temperature dependent so a 10 degree rise can change the frequency by almost 20%.

Hopefully he not using an oxygen sensor for testing. I've seen a lot of people do that.

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Under most metaphysic rules Iridium should raise resonance with the frequency. But it is a good question. What are you using for testing sea hunter?

Edit: Forgot to add this before but since you're experimenting with frequencies there is one completely out of the box frequency you can try. It's incredible high due to the large proton bond. It was recorded at 33kHz at ambient temp and increased linearly with temperature evelavation. Probably won't do anything but I don't know of anyone who's tried it.

I'm using this one Rayfinder gold detector long range locator - GDI-DETECTORS.COM

I can't set the frequency that high. Got anything below 60k hz?

sea.thunter7

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Kinda strange because gold and platinum are nearly identical according to several people. I've seen it with the electronic receiver there is like a repulsion for non-resonance items. So I wonder if the alloy of the platinum might be involved. You sure it is platinum?

Personally I'm sure its Platinum but I can't tell you yes 100% its Platinum. I can describe why I believe its Platinum. I'm a dowser. At first I dowsed this location and located a rectangular object, I guess it measures about 2 x 6 ft. When I was dowsing, the only image I held in my mind was that of Gold treasure. So to check the result, I scanned over the area with a deep penetrating VLF detector and got a nice solid reading of 60-70% intensity. But during my scan I noticed the metallic object was larger than the one I had dowsed. It kept going for an equal distance, another 6 ft. But I began to notice that after I passed the Gold object initially located, the intensity meter flew up well past 100%. It was the kind of reading you get when you air test the detector a few inches away from your refrigerator. Really strong. Whatever I was scanning that was positioned right next to the gold object seemed to be a different type of metal. More dense. So I began dowsing again. First, I started with Silver. There was a clear negative reading over the object. At that point, based on the short list of possibilities in this area, the only other metal to dowse for was Platinum. I got a very clear positive reading.

I tested the 457 hz frequency at two locations yesterday where I suspect there is buried Platinum. At both locations, the signal line is equally very weak but responsive. I understand how it sounds when someone tells you they dowsed something. It opens the door for all kinds of doubt... But for certain reasons I'm very confident in my abilities so you really would be wasting your time to tell me my results are probably inaccurate, just saying.

I'm not sure about alloys. This would be Platinum bullion that was probably looted from somewhere in Europe during WW2. Does that tell you anything?

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't worked with platinum so just going by what I've heard over the years that it is the same frequency as gold.

I looked through the efnmr numbers for your area and copper is 459.83 so maybe you have some copper in there.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread