Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Discovered: Reliable Long Range Gold Locator!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    1,552
    4522 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Lightbulb Discovered: Reliable Long Range Gold Locator!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00874bd9d5df7872f5fe7f79a6dd2989.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	1649353

    No more
    Oddjob, Darke, huntsman53 and 3 others like this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  2. #2

    Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    3,719
    6738 times
    Really, just too many bells and whistles for me, and since I am really HANDS ON and like to get into things I may find this locator some what distracting.

    However, I am not saying I would not be willing to test it out if you let my wife and I take it home for the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

  3. #3

    May 2012
    Kalamity Falls, Orygun
    Whites M6
    1,357
    1701 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    Really, just too many bells and whistles for me, and since I am really HANDS ON and like to get into things I may find this locator some what distracting.

    However, I am not saying I would not be willing to test it out if you let my wife and I take it home for the weekend.
    I'm real sure your wife is going to be thrilled with that idea!

  4. #4
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    1,552
    4522 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    Really, just too many bells and whistles for me, and since I am really HANDS ON and like to get into things I may find this locator some what distracting.

    However, I am not saying I would not be willing to test it out if you let my wife and I take it home for the weekend.
    Sure thing! Don't be thrown off by the bells and whistles. All you do is turn on the light, grab hold, and let her go. Guaranteed to lead you and the little lady to treasure!
    *regular maintenance is required*
    Oddjob, huntsman53 and gold boy like this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  5. #5

    Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    3,719
    6738 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    *regular maintenance is required*
    See that part is really going to turn my wife off right there, especially if there is too much chatter. She is all business, no indecisive chatter or foreplay, right to work, better be on target, strait to the spot and repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

  6. #6
    us
    Jun 2013
    East Tennessee
    6,199
    5095 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    Sure thing! Don't be thrown off by the bells and whistles. All you do is turn on the light, grab hold, and let her go. Guaranteed to lead you and the little lady to treasure!
    *regular maintenance is required*
    Well, no problem on my end as I don't have anyone to complain since I am divorced and I love doing maintenance, regular or other!!

  7. #7

    Aug 2012
    RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
    3,719
    6738 times
    Quote Originally Posted by huntsman53 View Post
    Well, no problem on my end as I don't have anyone to complain since I am divorced and I love doing maintenance, regular or other!!
    Really mate, you might want to just take it for a spin before you commit on this so called reliable long range gold locator. Since your last did not work out, last thing you want is this to start squawking and suddenly the maintenance is to much for little out put.

    Besides, it looks American Made, which is great for some products, but for ones where the sales pitch starts with the word reliable, you either stay clear of test drive only.
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.B. View Post
    I'm not an Idiot Whisperer. I can't help you any further with the math.

  8. #8
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    1,552
    4522 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by huntsman53 View Post
    Well, no problem on my end as I don't have anyone to complain since I am divorced and I love doing maintenance, regular or other!!
    Admittedly, the American model is high maintenance. But if all goes well, I'm looking to open a plant in Ukraine. Maybe Singapore.
    Understand there is a version from Thailand but very high priced
    Oddjob, gold boy and huntsman53 like this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  9. #9
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    1,552
    4522 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    See that part is really going to turn my wife off right there, especially if there is too much chatter. She is all business, no indecisive chatter or foreplay, right to work, better be on target, strait to the spot and repeat.
    This one is tuned for those big paydays. Won't do well on smaller targets.
    I would advise trying her on a trip to Vegas. Well heck, bet Texas would do just as well.
    Oddjob, gold boy and huntsman53 like this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  10. #10
    us
    Aug 2018
    Central Florida
    Garrett At Pro
    56
    17 times
    Metal Detecting
    If you go for the Thai version inspect the product VERYYYYYYYYYYY carefully.

  11. #11
    Charter Member
    us
    Rook

    Nov 2013
    Mississippi
    XP Deus
    5,946
    6646 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00874bd9d5df7872f5fe7f79a6dd2989.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	1649353

    No more
    Looks really ground balanced to me.
    When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

  12. #12
    Charter Member
    us
    Classic car lover

    Jul 2017
    some where in the great state of Texas
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre. Carry a 22 cal. six-shooter.
    5,227
    10408 times
    hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    to much tech i'm hands on
    Oddjob and Hillbilly Prince like this.

  13. #13
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    1,552
    4522 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by rook3434 View Post
    Looks really ground balanced to me.
    And notice the free digging tools!
    Oddjob and gold boy like this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

  14. #14
    us
    Jun 2013
    East Tennessee
    6,199
    5095 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
    Really mate, you might want to just take it for a spin before you commit on this so called reliable long range gold locator. Since your last did not work out, last thing you want is this to start squawking and suddenly the maintenance is to much for little out put.

    Besides, it looks American Made, which is great for some products, but for ones where the sales pitch starts with the word reliable, you either stay clear of test drive only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    This one is tuned for those big paydays. Won't do well on smaller targets.
    I would advise trying her on a trip to Vegas. Well heck, bet Texas would do just as well.
    Due to the great looks and smooth curves of that Gold Locator, I would take a chance on assuming the maintenance costs as long as she doesn't blow a circuit when she sees my' size 17EEEEE shoes and boots.
    Oddjob and gold boy like this.

  15. #15
    Charter Member

    Jun 2015
    5,565
    21828 times
    Happiness
    Looks to me like just another............ GOLD DIGGER Name:  laughing021.gif
Views: 136
Size:  5.0 KB
    Oddjob and gold boy like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Mar 26, 2014, 04:46 AM
  2. LOOKING TO BUY NEW OR USED LRL LONG RANGE LOCATOR
    By kkount1989 in forum Dowsing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Aug 06, 2012, 10:41 PM
  3. LOOKING TO BUY NEW OR USED LRL LONG RANGE LOCATOR
    By kkount1989 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Jul 06, 2012, 10:20 PM
  4. LOOKING TO BUY NEW OR USED LRL LONG RANGE LOCATOR
    By kkount1989 in forum Gold Prospecting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jul 06, 2012, 10:56 AM
  5. The Ultimate Long Range Locator
    By Mike(Mont) in forum Long Range Locators
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Feb 27, 2011, 06:24 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0