Discovered: Reliable Long Range Gold Locator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
00874bd9d5df7872f5fe7f79a6dd2989.jpg

No more :metaldetector:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Really, just too many bells and whistles for me, and since I am really HANDS ON and like to get into things I may find this locator some what distracting.

However, I am not saying I would not be willing to test it out if you let my wife and I take it home for the weekend.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really, just too many bells and whistles for me, and since I am really HANDS ON and like to get into things I may find this locator some what distracting.

However, I am not saying I would not be willing to test it out if you let my wife and I take it home for the weekend.

I'm real sure your wife is going to be thrilled with that idea!:laughing7:

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sure thing! Don't be thrown off by the bells and whistles. All you do is turn on the light, grab hold, and let her go. Guaranteed to lead you and the little lady to treasure!
*regular maintenance is required*

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

See that part is really going to turn my wife off right there, especially if there is too much chatter. She is all business, no indecisive chatter or foreplay, right to work, better be on target, strait to the spot and repeat.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure thing! Don't be thrown off by the bells and whistles. All you do is turn on the light, grab hold, and let her go. Guaranteed to lead you and the little lady to treasure!

Well, no problem on my end as I don't have anyone to complain since I am divorced and I love doing maintenance, regular or other!!:icon_thumright::laughing7:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, no problem on my end as I don't have anyone to complain since I am divorced and I love doing maintenance, regular or other!!:icon_thumright::laughing7:

Really mate, you might want to just take it for a spin before you commit on this so called reliable long range gold locator. Since your last did not work out, last thing you want is this to start squawking and suddenly the maintenance is to much for little out put.

Besides, it looks American Made, which is great for some products, but for ones where the sales pitch starts with the word reliable, you either stay clear of test drive only.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Admittedly, the American model is high maintenance. But if all goes well, I'm looking to open a plant in Ukraine. Maybe Singapore.
Understand there is a version from Thailand but very high priced :p

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See that part is really going to turn my wife off right there, especially if there is too much chatter. She is all business, no indecisive chatter or foreplay, right to work, better be on target, strait to the spot and repeat.

This one is tuned for those big paydays. Won't do well on smaller targets.
I would advise trying her on a trip to Vegas. Well heck, bet Texas would do just as well.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you go for the Thai version inspect the product VERYYYYYYYYYYY carefully.:flag_red:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
to much tech i'm hands on:laughing7:

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Really mate, you might want to just take it for a spin before you commit on this so called reliable long range gold locator. Since your last did not work out, last thing you want is this to start squawking and suddenly the maintenance is to much for little out put.

Besides, it looks American Made, which is great for some products, but for ones where the sales pitch starts with the word reliable, you either stay clear of test drive only.

This one is tuned for those big paydays. Won't do well on smaller targets.
I would advise trying her on a trip to Vegas. Well heck, bet Texas would do just as well.

Due to the great looks and smooth curves of that Gold Locator, I would take a chance on assuming the maintenance costs as long as she doesn't blow a circuit when she sees my' size 17EEEEE shoes and boots.:nono:::):icon_pale::laughing7:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks to me like just another............ GOLD DIGGER laughing021.gif

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Due to the great looks and smooth curves of that Gold Locator, I would take a chance on assuming the maintenance costs as long as she doesn't blow a circuit when she sees my' size 17EEEEE shoes and boots.:nono:::):icon_pale::laughing7:

Dang it. She over-heated!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If it wears tires or lipstick it will eventually give you lots of trouble.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Seriously? That would be the most expensive and high maintenance Gold Locator and Gold Digger Ever.

Better have deep pockets for that one!

Kace

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously? That would be the most expensive and high maintenance Gold Locator and Gold Digger Ever.

Better have deep pockets for that one!

Kace

Well, that is true I suppose. But better than two sticks.
No danger of it locating me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread