Locator's lie detector

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody that uses L-rods, pendulum or any type of dowsing or psychic map work owes it themselves and to the unfortunate people who get sucked in to their nonsense. No, lie detectors do not detect lies, they are really truth detectors. But mostly they can be used to learn how to attain the meditative state that is essential for any locator type work.

Of course this is a very sore spot for those who do not want to hear this. The truth is 99% of everybody cannot pass this. The books on meditation say to practice twice a day 30 minutes each for eight weeks before expecting any results. if you miss one session, just add two more weeks. The simply way is to focus on your breathing--just slowly inhale to the count of five then hold for to then exhale for five. Don't think of anything else. Of course you can glance at the display graph now and then to see how you are doing. That simple, just calm your mind. Once you reach that calm state you are there. Not that easy to achieve but that is what you need to learn. If the person can't take the time and effort to learn this you are making a mistake to put your faith in them.

This whole thing about getting into the meditative state is just critically essential to any dowsing/locating type work. The errors you make are the exact same ones that will mess up your dowsing/locating. Don't rely on someone else to do your dowsing for you. Learn it yourself.

You don't need the fancy microcontrolller, just your basic Arduino UNO can be bought on ebay for a few dollars especially if you get a counterfeit one. Like $5. You do need the UBS A to B cable. Many supply it with your purchase so many a few bucks more. So you don't even need a power supply because it runs off your computer USB port. Yeah, if you can read you can do this. That simple. This one explains how you can display the results on your computer screen through the plotter. Did i forget to say it is easy?

Arduinos are not that hard to learn. Most everything you just download and copy and you see there are just a couple of wires to hook up. And you might even develop an interest is the all the other Arduino projects that are available on-line all for free. I like that Hackster.io website but there are others like Arduino.

Don't listen the the naysayers.

https://www.hackster.io/BuildItDR/arduino-lie-detector-a0b914

Yeah, you might learn something unless you think you know it all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, I'm not trying to be mean here. I realize I come off a blunt as can be. But fact is all the dowsing especially the psychic map dowsing is just so iffy at the very best, there is good reason to be as careful as possible. i doubt anybody on treasurenet can pass this without tons of practice. And it's there and available for anyone and it's very inexpensive. Like less than $10 for the whole shot. So that's all I'm saying on this but it needed to be said.

And like i said, there are lots of projects like you can make your own frequency generator locator. Simplest way is to use the Tone() function. Or you can use digitalWrite() and set your own timing/duty cycle in microseconds. Or you can get real fancy and set up an array and create your own wave shapes with analogWrite().

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I'm on this Arduino thing, just a quick lesson in digitalWrite(). This is just a on/off switch. So simple. On for so many microseconds then off for so many. That's how how you make a square wave.

So there are one million microseconds in one second. Let's say you want a 1k frequency. Each cycle is 1000 microseconds. Now you have to decide how much duty cycle you want. If it was 50% then you would want it on for 500 microseconds then off then same amount. If you wanted 40% duty cycle then would would digitalWrite (HIGH) for 400 microseconds and (LOW) 600 off. All this goes in a loop and the program runs and runs. Just like turning on and off a light switch a bunch of times every second. You pay these guys thousands of dollars for their locator to do this.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry i made some rough comments and went back and edited them out. I'm still not well and someone on another forum set me off the other day. I took some medication but it can make things worse for me. So I probably should just give up the forums. Take care.

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry i made some rough comments and went back and edited them out. I'm still not well and someone on another forum set me off the other day. I took some medication but it can make things worse for me. So I probably should just give up the forums. Take care.

I hope you feel better soon. If you find some happiness by coming to this forum then I would say keep coming. If you happen to make some rough comments, no worries.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm taking Cacao powder (got at Walmart) twice a day to help with my brain swelling, joints, and emotional trauma, but there's no real cure for my getting upset with some people.

I've been at this consciousness studies for decades and like the cowboy logic goes, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink." People don't want to listen that meditation is essential to any L-rod or pendulum type work. I don't think some people know what the word "essential" means. It means it won't work with out it. The people who say you don't need it are the same ones who can't do it. That lie detector which is really a skin galvanometer response is a sure way to reach the meditative state. But people are lazy or whatever. It don't sell fake locator equipment. All you gotta do is look and see there is nobody who has learned to use any of the locators. Nobody ever finds anything, ever. It's all the get-rich-quick fever. Nothing but losers. They want to believe the easiest way. That's how the con men make big money in the locator sales. And I'm just so f'ing sick of it. That's why I'm quitting the forums. i don't care no more.

And i caution people about the hillbilly back alley hypnosis that some people profess. That is just begging for trouble and can do PERMANENT PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beside L-rods and pendulums, also include Ouija Boards and map/photo work (same thing as O.B.) anything that requires accessing your subconscious.

I didn't explain it very well here, but that lie detector will be bouncing all over the place until you learn to calm your mind. People that have never used one--that includes probably everyone here--do not know what to expect. This will surely bring out the truth that it ain't that easy to calm the mind, even for people who think they have it down. Also there is a huge difference in hypnosis vs meditation. Hypnosis does not calm the mind and it really is dangerous for anyone other than clinical professionals. When i say permanent psychological damage I mean irreversible that some times ends in suicide. There's many people who have self-hypnotized and really do believe their own lies.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Built one for a friend today. Just bare bones, no LED's. So I made the finger contacts from strips of aluminum foil and scotch tape to a foot long piece of wire each. And a 2.2k resistor.

I admit I'm not to good at it. It appears the lower numbers relate to more calmness. The serial plotter has automatic scaling and it tends to bounce around for a while until it gets an average.

Also works better for me if I wet my finger tips a little.

Last edited:

haxor

Aug 23, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not admissible in court, so NEVER take one. But offer to have tea leaves read, since it has same 'weight' in court.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's right--lie detector and psychic stuff (reading tea leaves, map dowsing, Ouija Board, etc.) not admissible in court. But as I suggested using the device to learn to calm the mind is probably something provable to a jury.

This device is not your top-of-the-line. Actually about as crude as you can get. Under $10 it's a bargain. But it takes some dedication to do this twice a day. It's simple, it's cheap, still nobody willing to spend the necessary time. Everybody just wants to take the short-cut--grab the L-rods and go find treasure. And fail.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course the finger connection is most important. Aluminum foil is not ideal. Somewhere i saw an outfit that sells disposable electrodes (you can probably clean them and re-use). Also electrode conductive gel is easy to get at medical supply stores/pharmacy's. Or you can try to wipe your fingertips with a cloth soaked in salt water. Probably could make your own electrodes with some pure silver pounded into shape and drill a hole for the wire and wrap around your finger with velcro strap but you have to keep it clean for best results. You can find pure silver rounds at a coin shop fairly cheap for a small size.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some commercial GSR meters available. I saw some what looks like Arduino kits on ebay. I typed in Galvanic skin response arduino kit.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread