Just a few questions about LRL's

sushidingo

Mar 3, 2015
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster pro, at gold. Gold monster 1000. Equinox 800, sdc 2300, soon D2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am playing with the idea of possibly getting one of these machines but know nothing about them. Just windering what the pros on treasure net thunk about them. I've read through the forums and have seen all types of things relating to them. Some say they're junk, some say they work, some even talk about meditation and zen while using them. I was hoping for a thread that had all these opinions or facts in one place. Thanks everyone.

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have psychic powers? If not they won't work.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You'll find a lot of opinions and only one fact. If you're really in the market for one just spend a few bucks and build one yourself. Any of the ones in the TFR thread can be hooked to easily built L-rods or there's a DIY unit on Carl Morelands website.

OP
OP
sushidingo

sushidingo

Mar 3, 2015
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster pro, at gold. Gold monster 1000. Equinox 800, sdc 2300, soon D2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they worked then the metal detector market wouldnt exist....neither would the gold / diamond / oil exploration industries......mining would be a very different industry.

Chub

Last edited:

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In fact if they worked why would someone even be selling them? Wouldnt the inventor be a billionaire?

Chub

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well thankfully i have a touch of the psychic powers. Haha

Psychic powers are likely to distract you when using an LRL. A true LRL does not require any psychic ability. But it does require the person to
tune out their five senses and just let it happen. Some people can do this naturally but not very many. That's the whole thing about SOME FORM of meditation. Does not have to be formal and if you don't try to work at it, it might take years before you slowly pick it up. So whether you jump start things or just let it slowly happen, that's your choice. Most people never get it that far because i assume they listen to people who tell them "You don't need it." (Probably the biggest disservice to LRL's by anyone including skeptics). Sure is easier to believe that, and the path of least resistance ends up costing you time. The old saying "There is never enough time to do it right, but there is always enough time to do it over."

You can look up The Great Yogic Breath and work at it for a couple months twice a day half hour each session. Count to five on slow inhale, hold for two, count to five on slow exhale. Just follow your breath and don't think of anything else. Nothing complicated here.

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... "There is never enough time to do it right, but there is always enough time to do it over."....

Well, sure. If you try it, and it doesn't work, that doesn't/won't mean "they don't work". It will only mean: "You didn't do it right".

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh, yeah. Kinda like a golf club. You let your mind control things and it's like trying to walk while chewing gum.

I never said it is easy. I spent many hours with a GSR meter device (Galvanic skin response). When i finally built an MFD, the fire got started.

The money grubbers will not tell you the unpleasant details. No different than those treasure story books that leave out the exculpatory details. So what happens? Hardly anyone ever learns.

Last edited:

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh, yeah. Kinda like a golf club. You let your mind control things and it's like trying to walk while chewing gum.

I never said it is easy. I spent many hours with a GSR meter device (Galvanic skin response). When i finally built an MFD, the fire got started.

The money grubbers will not tell you the unpleasant details. No different than those treasure story books that leave out the exculpatory details. So what happens? Hardly anyone ever learns.

In other words pure "BS"......Hold your head right, The moon phase is wrong...ETC...A million other excuses why it fails to perform in front of a crowd of people...Oh I forgot, if you don't believe it, it wont happen...Fairy Tales...Look how rich the LRL's proponents are...Pure BS...My detector ATP will work whether you believe in it or not...In front of everyone...

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, not taking the bait.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread