Lie detector for map "dowsers" and other M.I.T.A.S. users

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda funny how the people who most need a device like this are the last ones to ever think about it. Anybody who uses (or especially those who want to learn) any type of L-rod or pendulum, what are known as "body response" devices should consider this to be mandatory training, essential to the craft. If you can't get to the Zen-like state you will not be able to use the rods or pendulum.

One here by an outfit Grove sells a GSR (galvanic skin response) commonly referred to as a lie detector. It comes with the finger contacts, etc. You still need an Arduino type device to connect it to your computer. For the most ease, get their base shield and their Seeeduino.

Click here on the "G"

G

With this type of device you can rapidly advance with your meditation training to achieve the Zen-like state that is needed.

Several places sells these, including electronics parts supply's, ebay, etc. Note: this ad is in Europe and you will have a large shipping charge if you go through them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can get a counterfeit Arduino for a few dollars on ebay. You have four wires to connect the GSR to the arduino. Also need a USB cable A to B. Many sellers include it with the Arduino, both for under $10. plus the GSR.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
a fork stick works much better those units to much metal ....electromagnetic field is less with wood ...elm wood is the best

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I learned the dowsing response on a device quite a bit cruder than something like this one. This one you have the results displayed on your computer screen. The old device had a meter and it took like 20 minutes just to get calmed down before actually using it to dowse with. You slowly rotate an antenna and when it was pointing at the target the meter would make a sharp quick spike what I called a "fish strike" much like a fish hitting your bait. It would not take much to build your own locator similar to the old one. The antenna really was just pointer--nothing much electronic about it. Can't remember now but it probably was hooked up to the ground wire. But the main value of this device is to see and learn how much mental/emotional activity is going on "under the surface"--below your conscious threshold. You gotta get it all calmed down if you want any kind of chance at any of the body response units or the psychic stuff like ouija boards, map dowsing, etc. So indeed this is a window to your subconscious. Well, at least a small aperture. people think they don't need it are just ignorant to the truth. It's available, it's cheap, and it can save years of frustration, and it can improve your dowsing. Almost every book on the subject says "Know Thyself". And yeah, i have great doubts that people who think they don't need one and real dowsers. The internet is just full of the shysters, con men, deceivers. I call it the Fraud Network.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah, I agree, especially if you don't have meditation skills to reach that Zen-like state. You can use anything and get the same zero results. No sense spending any money on a fancy rod. Everybody is in a hurry and can't take the time. that one Murphy's law corollary: "There's never enough time to do it right, but there's always enough time to do it over again."

The GSR is the best/quickest way I know to learn how to calm the mind. Not as easy as it sounds. I realize many people do not want to find out they have been deceiving themselves when they think they know how to calm the mind. Afraid to find out.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I located telcom coper cables, fiber optic cables, electrical cables, water lines and even empty PVC pipes for years with nothing more than 2 bent locating flag wires for years.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, i feel sorry for those who have not learned to reach the Zen-like state. I'm trying to help. I guess people misunderstand me, pretty much everything I say. I guess i should realize people don't want others to think they need help. Okay.

today.jpg

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered one of those Grove GSR boards. About $15 with shipping. I will try it out and post a review. One thing about these Arduino devices, if you don't like something you can change the program and customize it as you like. Just watching the video of the graphing, this one looks like they added some filtering to smooth things out quite a bit. Maybe too much, don't know. But I can change that easy enough.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered the Grove GSR cot about $15. shipping included. (I already have an Arduino.) Just from watching a short it looks like they have it toned down quite a bit. Don't really know how they had the sensitivity set so just have to try it and find out. If you know any programming it should be easy enough to modify the program to suit your needs or have somebody modify it for you. An electronic pendulum. E.M.I.T.A.S. :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the Grove GSR unit and not all that impressed. There are a few different programs for it, one at Mouser, one at Grove, and another can't remember. Right now i think I will write my own for it. The Grove program is very basic but it works. Didn't have much luck with the other programs. So did not spend much time with it yet.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you're going to write programs get yourself a Raspberry Pi or an Orange Pi if your not sure how many programs you'll write. You'll enjoy it a lot more since it's more versatile.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arduino UNO is cheaper. Got one already. But yeah, looks like a better program. Don't recall but the Pi is something like $50. I'm too broke.

Last edited:

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buy them from Aliexpress. The Orange Pi H2 is about $12 shipped. I think there's 6 versions of the Orange Pi from the Lite to the full feature H6. The Rasperry Pi 3 is about $35. Both Raspberry and Banana Pi have a little better support than Orange since it's newer but Orange offer a lot more features for less money.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I am back on the band wagon about this Grove GSR. For $15. pretty hard to go wrong. It took me a while to get things figured out. If anybody needs help, just ask me and I'll try to get you going on it. I'll just say this: it works a lot better than my pendulum. I like the way it displays on the computer screen in full page. Easy to see at a glance. I only bought the GSR and had to hack it a bit--cut the wires and just hooked it directly to the Arduino. Not that pretty but works just fine. If you want to spend a few more dollars get the Seeed Base Shield and then you just plug it in, or maybe need to buy their Seeeduino, not sure. Yeah, I'm that broke to afford that. Worse. LOL

Anybody read Verne Cameron/Bill Cox stuff you probably saw Verne talks about how he gets help from his Guardian Angel. As the way Bill Cox puts it, Angels are in a higher spiritual plane. They can see farther ahead--into the future. Strange those Intuition Pro videos talk about the same thing with the GSR results. The way I would put it is these GSR devices can teach you to listen to your Guardian Angel.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thought occurred to me that most people do not know who Verne Cameron is. He was a famous water dowser in California. What I meant by his Guardian Angel helped him was with his dowsing. I'm sure some people laugh at the thought but just remember the ancient peoples were much more in tune with nature than people in today's world. I realize i will never convince skeptics about anything. They're going to believe some so-called scientist in a lab somewhere knows more about nature and tacks some name on the phenomena like intuition. That's their way of saying they don't know what it really is but they want to divorce themselves from any religious implication. The ancients used their terms to describe it. "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread