Colorado Gold Sticks anyone know about them? CARL dissected one?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Colorado Gold Sticks anyone know about them? CARL dissected one?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    U.S. Treasures

Apr 2012
    Wyoming
    Whites XLT Spectrum, Minelab Xterra 705, Whites TM808, Bounty Hunter, Si Go by Fitz L Rods
    26 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Colorado Gold Sticks anyone know about them? CARL dissected one?

Has anyone ever heard of these and or used them. I would classify them as a LRL. Said they will reach around 150 yards so that would be an LRL to me. Wanted to know if maybe Carl has dissected one?

us
    Aug 2018
    Central Florida
    Garrett At Pro
    249 times
    Metal Detecting
    He has. Gold sticks. One of the boxes I had made(well I did the wiring) was a slightly fancier copy. It's being marketed as a "ghost eliminator".

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1107 times
    Nothing more than a $5 Radio Shack piezo buzzer and a battery. You can hook up a loudspeaker to a frequency generator and be able to set any frequency you like much more accurately. Some people use tone generator app on a smart phone but not very powerful. I hooked up a sub-woofer from our TV sound system to a frequency generator. Shook the whole neighborhood. LOL Got too hot.
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

L-rods are obsolete.

May you never take one single breath for granted.

us
    U.S. Treasures

Apr 2012
    Wyoming
    Whites XLT Spectrum, Minelab Xterra 705, Whites TM808, Bounty Hunter, Si Go by Fitz L Rods
    26 times
    Nice to here from you signal line. I been wondering how you are doing? I got a frequency generator. Just haven't worked out all the kinks I guess.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1107 times
    The sub-woofer had a built in amplifier. Carl has an MFD project. I guess you could substitute your F.G. for the 8083 chip he uses--much more stable.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.

L-rods are obsolete.

us
    Aug 2018
    Central Florida
    Garrett At Pro
    249 times
    Metal Detecting
    Or just buy a cheap NCO function generator which is magnitudes more accurate than decades obsolete ICs, DDS is considered a middle school project now.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1107 times
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote3 View Post
    Nice to here from you signal line. I been wondering how you are doing? I got a frequency generator. Just haven't worked out all the kinks I guess.
    A loudspeaker has two wires. Hook them to the frequency generator. Turn up amplitude all the way. Not very powerful. You can add amplifier like on Carl's MFD. That's the easy part. Learning the L-rods is where everybody has the problems.

L-rods are obsolete.

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    10073 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by signal_line View Post
    ...That's the easy part. Learning the L-rods is where everybody has the problems.
    Well yes, of course. It's not that the device doesn't work. It's that the user wasn't doing the L-rod part correctly. Irrefutable impenetrable logic. And what works especially well with this statement, is the converse : That if the user DID eventually find a goodie, then: That means he is now doing the L-rod part correctly. It would never mean random chance eventual odds.

us
    Dowsing Master, instructor

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    135 times
    Nothing more than a $5 Radio Shack piezo buzzer and a battery. You can hook up a loudspeaker to a frequency generator and be able to set any frequency you like much more accurately. Some people use tone generator app on a smart phone but not very powerful. I hooked up a sub-woofer from our TV sound system to a frequency generator. Shook the whole neighborhood. LOL Got too hot.
    Signal, I have a frequency that I wonder if a peizo buzzer can be made DC. 1.9430 hz, is it possible?

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1107 times
    No clue about piezo tweeters, but my guess is no. I mean they are not that accurate--usually have a span of several hundred Hz. As for a loudspeaker, you would be talking about sub-sub-woofer frequencies. Don't think they make them to run that low, but you could try. I ran a sub-woofer one time at around 60Hz. It quickly got very hot but it was shaking the neighborhood. Might look at the earthquake type car stereo systems to see what they can do. I'd just try to run the signal through ground probes and the neighbors won't be disturbed. P.S. Never heard of anybody using such a low frequency. I would go with n upper harmonic. x10 or x100
    Last edited by signal_line; Feb 04, 2020 at 08:44 PM.

L-rods are obsolete.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    135 times
    No clue about piezo tweeters, but my guess is no. I mean they are not that accurate--usually have a span of several hundred Hz. As for a loudspeaker, you would be talking about sub-sub-woofer frequencies. Don't think they make them to run that low, but you could try. I ran a sub-woofer one time at around 60Hz. It quickly got very hot but it was shaking the neighborhood. Might look at the earthquake type car stereo systems to see what they can do. I'd just try to run the signal through ground probes and the neighbors won't be disturbed. P.S. Never heard of anybody using such a low frequency. I would go with n upper harmonic. x10 or x100
    Ok, thanks. I dont understand it much. I thought harmonics were x3.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    135 times
    I bought a set of Gold sticks to try. They are nicely made. I have no idea what frequency the piezo buzzer is, that hangs around your neck. No benefit that I saw..

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1107 times
    Good luck with that one. What you would need is a frequency generator to drive that signal probably through a set of ground probes. Is that for diamonds?

L-rods are obsolete.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    135 times
    Good luck with that one. What you would need is a frequency generator to drive that signal probably through a set of ground probes. Is that for diamonds?
    Your right about the ground probes. It's a master frequency I discovered years back.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    135 times
    I have frequency generators, and tested different frequencies listed on the internet. I discovered that frequency by luck. Made a prototype that only worked for 2 months then quit. That frequency plugged into the ground would resonate any Element placed next to it, then in turn that Element would have enough signal strength to signal distant targets. It is a master key to all Element resonation. But for some crazy unexplained dowsing reason, after two months of working, it slowly stopped working. The frequency quit resonating. I believe it to be enhancement, only working when power is on high.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links