TITAN GER 1000 GOLD DETECTOR

Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, guys who can tell me about this TITAN GER 1000 GOLD DETECTOR device if it really works because there are some videos on the yuotube showing the functionality more I have a lot of doubts about it the supplier guaranteed that it works as shown in the video but I don't know if it is true his information someone here in the forum already had some experience with this TITAN GER 1000 GOLD DETECTOR.

titan-ger-1000-best-detector-for-metal-and-gold.jpg

titan-ger-1000.jpg

Caches

Mar 11, 2020
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning, guys who can tell me about this TITAN GER 1000 GOLD DETECTOR device if it really works because there are some videos on the yuotube showing the functionality more I have a lot of doubts about it the supplier guaranteed that it works as shown in the video but I don't know if it is true his information someone here in the forum already had some experience with this TITAN GER 1000 GOLD DETECTOR.

View attachment 1815315

View attachment 1815316

Yes, I have seen it and saw what it can do. Its a piece of junk. Don't buy anything from GER. You will live to regret it. Actually you can see one example of its low quality craftsmanship in the photo. You see how the two wires are coming down on both sides from the flip up screen? The wires are exposed. They didn't even build the wires in to the hinge. You'd think for $9000 they'd be able to do that. The one I saw was almost brand new and the hinges had already worn out. You had to hold the screen up with your hand. The touchscreen was barely responsive. You had to use something as a stylus. The ground scanner produced very poor low resolution images. There are much better machines out there for this price. These guys at GER are just running a scam. Another one of those companies claiming their products are made in Germany but are actually made in Turkey.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I have seen it and saw what it can do. Its a piece of junk. Don't buy anything from GER. You will live to regret it. Actually you can see one example of its low quality craftsmanship in the photo. You see how the two wires are coming down on both sides from the flip up screen? The wires are exposed. They didn't even build the wires in to the hinge. You'd think for $9000 they'd be able to do that. The one I saw was almost brand new and the hinges had already worn out. You had to hold the screen up with your hand. The touchscreen was barely responsive. You had to use something as a stylus. The ground scanner produced very poor low resolution images. There are much better machines out there for this price. These guys at GER are just running a scam. Another one of those companies claiming their products are made in Germany but are actually made in Turkey.

Good morning, could you indicate a better one for me friend.
What do you think of AKS lr-tr American's true gold?

s-l1600.jpg

Caches

Mar 11, 2020
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning, could you indicate a better one for me friend.
What do you think of AKS lr-tr American's true gold?

View attachment 1815984

These things are just dowsing rods with a bunch of meaningless bells and whistles built in. If you do some looking around on the web you'll see some people have had some success with these. But you don't need to spend $2,600 for a dowsing rod. You made a really good decision to ask here before purchasing. Many others sadly fall victim to these scam devices.

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Save your money, there are no long range gold finders that work at all. It is a scam, the only "gold" they find comes from your wallet when they sell it to you.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somebody did a tear-down on another forum. Said it was the electronics of a garage door opener and I don't remember what else.

I have said many times these handheld frequency devices are not how it should be done. There is no discrimination. You have to have a transmitter setting on the ground for five minutes then circle it with an L-rod and find the signal line to the target. Crossing the signal line IS THE DISCRIMINATION. Seeing how this one does not have an antenna (or ground probes) then it's unlikley to work that way. So not much more than a heavy dowsing rod.

I tell people just buy a cheap frequency generator and make two ground probes from brass rod and some welding rod for an L-rod. This isn't the best device but it's something for you to get started and see if you can learn how to use an L-rod. ANother forum has plans to build one with an amplifier or better yet, add an amplifier to the frequency generator. Most people never learn because they won't take the time and effort to learn some basic meditation in order to reach a Zen-like state. Otherwise your mind wanders and is full of distractions. Same with dowsing, got to quiet the mind.

I also tell people to get a GSR device and practice everyday at quieting your mind. This might be easier than just learning meditation. Grove GSR and a counterfeit Arduino costs about $25. There are no shortcuts--ends up taking much longer. Or as one of Murphey's laws: "There is never enough time to do it right but there is always enough time to do it over again."

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I remember, the AKS had a cheap pinpointer type metal detector inside like they sell at Harbor Freight. I guess that way they can always say "See, it detects metal."

Georgivs

May 16, 2018
Athens Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now I remember, the AKS had a cheap pinpointer type metal detector inside like they sell at Harbor Freight. I guess that way they can always say "See, it detects metal."

Hey! That $15 harbor freight nail detector actually is a pretty sensitive (if not very rugged) pinpointer! It worked at least as well as my bounty hunter probe.

These LRL's take advantage of the fact that people are too lazy to do the math. According to the inverse square law the amount of power it would take to send a "signal" though a non conducting medium to a target and back at the distances they claim would take cold fusion. Never mind how exactly you would detect a non conducting target such as diamonds.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! That $15 harbor freight nail detector actually is a pretty sensitive (if not very rugged) pinpointer! It worked at least as well as my bounty hunter probe.

These LRL's take advantage of the fact that people are too lazy to do the math. According to the inverse square law the amount of power it would take to send a "signal" though a non conducting medium to a target and back at the distances they claim would take cold fusion. Never mind how exactly you would detect a non conducting target such as diamonds.

Most of the time its not too lazy, its they literally have no understanding of the core sciences. Same reason why no dowser ever won the jref challenge. They always claim something went wrong when tested, claiming the scientific method was stacked against them. It is almost like a mental illness when you start seriously looking at the people who defend lrls and dowsing to the death, despite never once in history being able to prove it under proper blind tests.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No doubt a lot of charlatans but not all. I've posted before about Konstantine Meyl. The inverse square rule does not apply to the longitudinal wave. He has much info on his website. Also safety info that some people ignore even after I have mentioned it.

Also I have posted how Tesla did it. Here is an explanation:

Tesla's Big Mistake?

You might notice Meyl's equipment is the same thing as what Tesla did. Tyhe lines of force are gathered at the target instead of diffusing/spreading out in all directions. That's how it can operate on very low power.

The charlatans haven't got it figured out and rely heavily on dowsing. Don't confuse this with the psychic stuff. "Map dowsing" is a misnomer and is psychic--inaccurate and unreliable, but still possible if you are a saint or very holy people. Not too many of those types in the treasure hunting world. Mostly greed-driven types.

The Contraption I have been messing with is not dowsing. It is similar to what Meyl is doing but beyond that. Someday I will get a video out but that might be today or whenever. I don't want to press myself on this. When I get something I like I will post it. No doubt there will be firestorm of negativity and disbelief. And I can't blame anyone. It took me a long time to admit to myself that what I was seeing is real.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've posted before about Konstantine Meyl. The inverse square rule does not apply to the longitudinal wave.

That's because Meyl lives in the world of make-believe, where none of the laws of physics apply.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need to figure out how to post a vidoe that is too large. Working on that.

As for Meyl, I bought his boards (lower frequency) and antennae and used my own cheap signal generator. I could light the LED's all the way across my yard, about 90 feet. Just with one wire. I guess I'll have to video that, too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
post on youtube and put the link here on the forum

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I figured that out. Never done any youtube or ANY videos for that matter. I decided to redo the video so I'll try to get something out today or tomorrow. Will post when that happens.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread