CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ground Balance is very important. What type/brand of metal detector are you using?

OP
OP
C

Cristian-Marius

Oct 26, 2019
Romania
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Pro. IM 45 coil.
GDI Spectra Long Range.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a long range locator not conventional metal detector. So thats why I cannot understand the purpose of ground balance...
Also conductive soil enables auto power on.
This means not all soils are conductive?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Depends. Moisture level increases conductivity; especially where salts are present.

Don't know anything about long range detectors so perhaps it changes the spiritual mana of a region or some such. Salt in the ground keeps away witches - that kind of thing.

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess a High Tech eye in the sky using a scan 300 feet deep in the earth could be looked at as a witch by some body here that knows nothing about long range detectors ....

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've seen them in action.

tricorder-spock.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess a High Tech eye in the sky using a scan 300 feet deep in the earth could be looked at as a witch by some body here that knows nothing about long range detectors ....

True. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistingushable from magic. -- Arthur C. Clark. But science can exlain how satellites and ground penetrating radar or evening gravimetric density changes to identiffy deep features work. And they can be demonstrated repeatably in controlled or natural conditions using the scientific method. NONE will find a chest sized object and they cost millions of dollars to construct and place; especially in orbit. They have circuits that connect to other circuits and don't rely on how you hold your tongue.

Science begins with "I don't know" and never really ends.

But you should contact the Air Force. They have to drop a surface probe first to find a bunker 200 ft underground. Could lead to a military advantage if you know of a 300 ft penetrating system that will identify man-made sized features under soil/rock.

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a447502.pdf

Last edited:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
True. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistingushable from magic. -- Arthur C. Clark. But science can exlain how satellites and ground penetrating radar or evening gravimetric density changes to identiffy deep features work. And they can be demonstrated repeatably in controlled or natural conditions using the scientific method. NONE will find a chest sized object and they cost millions of dollars to construct and place; especially in orbit. They have circuits that connect to other circuits and don't rely on how you hold your tongue.

Science begins with "I don't know" and never really ends.

But you should contact the Air Force. They have to drop a surface probe first to find a bunker 200 ft underground. Could lead to a military advantage if you know of a 300 ft penetrating system that will identify man-made sized features under soil/rock.

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a447502.pdf

Here's one of those surface probes.

probe.jpg

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
What they said on that T.V. show in search of W.W.2 lost gold the high tech device they used helped find a possible treasure 300 feet under ground ....I guess yamashita treasure not possible either due to witches ....Maybe when they find real treasure will all just say its fake news and LRL don't exist so we can go back to our nickel and dime hunts ....

Madmox

Mar 26, 2014
Depends. Moisture level increases conductivity; especially where salts are present.

Don't know anything about long range detectors so perhaps it changes the spiritual mana of a region or some such. Salt in the ground keeps away witches - that kind of thing.

...spiritual mana of the area...hahaha

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't examined the circuits involved. Never used a locator with ground balance. But what I think they are doing is measuring the ground resistance between the ground probes then changing the parameters since you basically have an RC circuit. Does that make any sense?

OP
OP
C

Cristian-Marius

Oct 26, 2019
Romania
Detector(s) used
GDI Spectra Long Range.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it makes some sense. Some soils seems to be hard to penetrate especialy when they are very dry...

Anyhow from all my field tests it seems that is quite difficult to discriminate different metals.
The freq generator seems to amplify the energy line to the object but cannot be selective so it chooses only gold or silver in a infested field...

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What locator are you using? There have been times I pick up different elements but usually not the case. Dry ground might cause some issues but it's the wet ground that causes more problems. Interference usually from solar magnetic activity can cause things to go on the blink. The signal needs time to lock on to the target. If it is constantly getting knocked out then it will be difficult to lock on to a target. Lower frequencies lock on more quickly so there is a better chance.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
western technology to find an eastern style buried loot, it does not match. the japanese purposely placed layers to put any western technology (metal detectors, scanners) off track.

if a legitimate japanese recovery team find their loot, have you observed they are not using metal detectors and scanners but only compass , markers, etc. if u want to get an eastern loot, should we also use eastern style means to recover?

or you could just metal detect and scan and drill it to wipe away western's ego trip. as i have said, most westerners refuse to acknowledge that what the **** did with their treasures are not simply burying it (so that metal detectors can find it). the **** are too much intelligence for that. they did something that is why Okm 5000-6000, metal detectors, even sattelites of the Us cannot find it. **** are too intelligent before. actually , its a dummy way of hiding it. if the **** think everybody can find it with a metal detector and scanner, then the dummy's approach is to do exactly the opposite. hide it that a metal detector and scanner cannot find. so simple. how to find it, drill it.

if you dont believe me, then drill it and see if you can find anything with your long range locators and scanners.

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Fairy tale ...the same Japanese with no fuel , food , tanks , etc either you have the right spot and a detector that works or a real map or your just wasting your time all the treasures i know that were real no layers , no IEDS , no poison gas , ...real map , shovel and just a metal detector .... So far that T.V. show has proven its possible to find something 300 feet under ground LRL

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Roxas treasure , San carlos treasure and cavite treasure ....All found no layers , no water traps , no IEDs , All found with metal detector and map ...

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
The Philippines has plenty of natural iron sand or black sand hot rocks with iron or nickel .....All natural which causes problems with metal detectors and LRL ... In 1944 , 1945 theres no reason to waste ones time worrying about star trek tech in finding your treasure .....

OP
OP
C

Cristian-Marius

Oct 26, 2019
Romania
Detector(s) used
GDI Spectra Long Range.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am using Spectra. It's a frequency generator with ground probe and the L-rods with weight check.
So far I am able to detect different burried objects but cannot fix on a specific metal target (e.g. gold, silver).
If there are different objects burried in same area (nails, wire pieces, etc...) I detect them all.
Maybe it has to do with ground rezistivity as I cannot create the energy line to gold/silver object even though I select specific frequency?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions