what's the difference between these frequency generators

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to know how he acquired all those frequencies he has for the OmniRange, way more than anyone else posted. He said he could assay also. Other lrl manufacturers posted different KHz #'s for the same Elements. Yes, a simple signal generator plugged into the ground, did create the same effect and frequency as the Omni did. With all my lrl devices I have. All have quit working for my dowsing. But they still work correctly.

Last edited:

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His Gold frequency on the Omni range Master.

Attachments

• 20201225_073714.jpg
    20201225_073714.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Omni range Master, did work. Set the dial to his listed frequency, dowsing any created line to the target. It still works, just not now.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 8038 is temperature sensitive. And if you need to buy a frequency counter, you might just as well get a cheap DDS because it also has a freq counter function--still cheaper than buying a counter.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Omni range Master, did work. Set the dial to his listed frequency, dowsing any created line to the target. It still works, just not now.

What I believe is happening. The omni is generating a specific frequency. Like Ham radio propagation, that takes a certain amount of Sun energy to work. So does dowsing. The device is basically like using an Element. If dowsing power is on strong enough, your distant target will create a connection line to the box if set on that frequency. I found that you get signal drift with the box, and for dowsing 100% discrimination is important. The box doesnt give that for long. If you use pure Elements to signal with, then you can achieve 100%. When my dowsing doesn't work, my machine doesn't work, and I believe it to be the other way also. When my machine works again, so will my L-rods. I'll know for sure this winter during tests..

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since we're on frequencies right now. And me not knowing or understanding much. Is it possible to make a DC piezo buzzer, to create the frequency 1.933 Khz? It's what I call the master key frequency for dowsing. This one frequency resonates all elements at the same time, up to about 10 ft away. I need to do tests when power ramps up.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you muletier you said that the frequency generatot ICL 8030 is used in the omni range master what's your appoint view about this device .aart said that it is excellent . Is there some one used that machine what's his exprience with it . thank for all of you.

I have an Omnirange Master, my second one. My first one fried. My email made it on the web a while back, while I was searching for one. It's still there, and I get contacted by people selling, and people buying. Hard to come by, but still out there. I dont know about other lrl sold in the past, I've only owned the Omni, and used other signal generators that work the same. Like the UDB they sell on Amazon. Its Ac but good for running tests in the yard. They sell a dc one, but it comes ready for assembly, which I couldn't do.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what I use at home. I have a UDB 1008s also. When I first bought one it was $20.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201226-072800_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201226-072800_Chrome.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 63

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The machine might create a resonate signal that's somehow related to radio. But the dowsable phenomenon has few boundaries. The earth for one. The dowsable signal goes right thru. Radio can't.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an Omnirange Master, my second one. My first one fried. My email made it on the web a while back, while I was searching for one. It's still there, and I get contacted by people selling, and people buying. Hard to come by, but still out there. I dont know about other lrl sold in the past, I've only owned the Omni, and used other signal generators that work the same. Like the UDB they sell on Amazon. Its Ac but good for running tests in the yard. They sell a dc one, but it comes ready for assembly, which I couldn't do.

Use one of those power banks for cell phone charging. Gotta make your own cord--cut off the end from the AC charger that comes with the unit and attach it to a USB cable. Make sure the polarity is right. It will run for hours.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Use one of those power banks for cell phone charging. Gotta make your own cord--cut off the end from the AC charger that comes with the unit and attach it to a USB cable. Make sure the polarity is right. It will run for hours.

Thanks, I was gonna ask you if there was a dc similar device.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since we're on frequencies right now. And me not knowing or understanding much. Is it possible to make a DC piezo buzzer, to create the frequency 1.933 Khz? It's what I call the master key frequency for dowsing. This one frequency resonates all elements at the same time, up to about 10 ft away. I need to do tests when power ramps up.

You can connect a piezo buzzer to a frequency generator and set the frequency. They usually have a resonant frequency but I don't think it matters much if you run a frequency through it. Or just hook the F.G. up to a small loudspeaker. Those audio locators don't work so well. But I've used them. Sometimes when on line I get what I call a hearing blink. Most people use ground probes or even just point them up in the air as "air probes" about half inch apart and not toucing anything metal.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can connect a piezo buzzer to a frequency generator and set the frequency. They usually have a resonant frequency but I don't think it matters much if you run a frequency through it. Or just hook the F.G. up to a small loudspeaker. Those audio locators don't work so well. But I've used them. Sometimes when on line I get what I call a hearing blink. Most people use ground probes or even just point them up in the air as "air probes" about half inch apart and not toucing anything metal.

A Piezo buzzer is a tone I read. Is the frequency 1.933 Khz a buzzer tone frequency?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I don't think you are right about this master frequency. There are times during solar magnetic storms the earth's magnetic flux lines are moving and any condiuctor will be producing electricity and the associated magnetic fields. At these times there is no discrimination--it will overpower the F.G. I guess this is what you were experiencing. You can pick up silver on the gold frequency, etc. Iron and water are two big problems during these times. I know people say the rods feel powerful but no discrimination makes them just about worthless. You can try using the magnet and witness. Hopefully you have read Supersensonics to learn about magnets, but I doubt it. Anybody who claims to be a master dowser and hasn't read and totally studied that book (it takes years) is not being truthful. Usually the surges don't last too long, but sometimes they can go for days at a time. Many people complain about weather fronts being detrimental to locating conditions. Sometimes a couple days before a storm hits. Many animals are very sensitive to oncoming storms. There is a charge in the air and it's not just from lightning.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back when I discovered that frequency, I was working with know frequencies, and their harmonics at the time. We, the professor and I, had a dc prototype made that only generated that one frequency. It fried. But I actually had a working device, that within two months of testing quit working. It wasn't the device that worked, it was the frequency 1.933. I could set any desired element on the ground next to it. And any molecular connection lines from same elements would appear. Believe it or not.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Piezo buzzer is a tone I read. Is the frequency 1.933 Khz a buzzer tone frequency?

I doubt you can find the exact buzzer for that frequency--just set the generator frequency to 1.933 and hook up the wires to the buzzer as if it was a speaker. Or just user a speaker. Won't be real loud but it will work.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt you can find the exact buzzer for that frequency--just set the generator frequency to 1.933 and hook up the wires to the buzzer as if it was a speaker. Or just user a speaker. Won't be real loud but it will work.

I never thought about it enough till now. I don't want to use piezo no more, i like the inverter idea. I just ordered a cheap $15 inverter, so I can take my UDB out into the field if need be. Of course it depends on if my electronics can receive the dowsing signal before my l-rods can.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you'd better stay away from electricity. Sounds like you are totally ignorant.

Power bank and F.G..jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread