I have found the Lost Adams Diggings Sno-Ta-hay Canyon

coco2

Jan 28, 2010
Springerville, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Problem is there's a LOT of country between Baldy & the NM border, pretty rough country at that. But at least there's not a lot of reservation land there. Best go on horses

dirtfishing

May 28, 2005
Everywhere
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
coco2 said:
Problem is there's a LOT of country between Baldy & the NM border, pretty rough country at that. But at least there's not a lot of reservation land there. Best go on horses
Or Unicorns

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
have you not heard of flying unicorns?? I have a stable full of them. but before I will show them to you I need some gold to preserve there heritage and you need a large dose of that medical stuff from california to help you see them.

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: 1st if I knew all this to be true, I could come up with a vehicle and everything to recover it without soliciting random help on an internet forum, sorry I for one am not buying what your selling. Go find the goods, take lots of pictures, then go on the forums and toot the horn 'til the cows come home, in that order please. :icon_scratch:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I read the first post and was not interested but after hearing about the death trap count me in...I could never pass up a good death trap...I'm just silly that way.

Thanks
NJ

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Searcher said:
:D :D :D

Only in AMERICA :laughing9:

SS

YES, we have some individuals here that are equivalent to y'alls "Pickeys" there in England ;D :dontknow: :laughing7: :P :wink:

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N.J.THer said:
I read the first post and was not interested but after hearing about the death trap count me in...I could never pass up a good death trap...I'm just silly that way.

Thanks
NJ
::) I like a good death trap as much as anyone , but I 'm gonna have to pass on this one , I'll wait for the one without all the Native Americans , getting hostile , protecting their sacred burial ground ::) :laughing7:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CMDiamonddawg said:
N.J.THer said:

Thanks
NJ
::) I like a good death trap as much as anyone , but I 'm gonna have to pass on this one , I'll wait for the one without all the Native Americans , getting hostile , protecting their sacred burial ground ::) :laughing7:

All part of the fun...

trixie charger

Aug 31, 2010
N.C.
If you already secured the Mineral Rights, why do not know if its on a Reservation??? and Death trap or not I can provide Security for the trip and people to prospect and set up a Audio/Video perimeter with Thermal and Infread technologies. As for Transportation we have a 04 ford F-250 with a 2ft lift and 35in swampers and a 08 Jeep Wrangler with an Extream package. 8)

SGVALLEYMAN

Aug 16, 2010
San Gabriel/Los angeles Calif.
Detector(s) used
tracker iv
Ha Ha... well, I'd like to offer the services of my helicopter. :headbang:

Attachments

• toy-rc-helicopter-hotrod.jpg
    toy-rc-helicopter-hotrod.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 4,166

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread