Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Lost Adams Diggings location - N.M.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Conservative Cherokee "WP" (Wolf Pack 4Ever)

Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
    67 times

Re: The Lost Adams Diggings location - N.M.

That very well may be the best option, if they continue to calculate my earnings to 66. Then they can no longer stop the SS payments due to my earnings. Crap, now I done gone and confused myself.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1679 times

HI cloud, my friend, which ever way you decide, never regret it, just enjoy life. I pulled it at 55, and am now 87 so I am definitely ahead. It left me plenty of time to do many things that I would never have done.

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

Kentucky Kache

Maybe it's best to get it while you can, because who knows how long it will be there.

Sep 2007
    Southern Arizona
    1 times

A little imput for all you guys.
    I took early SS retirement 17 years ago - Springfield was right - SS Adm will recalculate if you work even part-time. Take it now while you can still get it- new requirements coming maybe even means testing.

I'm 79 and still going strong physically, but, all of my long time T-Hunting buddies have either passed on or are disabled. Now mostly shooting or hiking with my wife and family either in WY each summer or around open land in Southern AZ.

Class "A"motorhome or 5th wheel. I've had both for years. For 4 years now have a 07 Cougar 5th wheel. I can't be more pleased. No tow-car to contend with, same comfortable interior via slides and the stability on the road is unsurpassed to class "A"s or pull trailers. 40MPH cross winds @ 65MPH aren't even felt.

Gray Cloud, my Cougar, as others also have, a rear pullout platform between the spare tire and the rear unit body which can hold up to a motorcycle size and weight for your mining equipment. Also, your pull truck if 4WD would be more accessable to more difficult areas.

Congrats Frankn! take life where you can get it.

Springfield: Only in Wy 7 weeks - got back early this year. Have to be back in WY in Nov. for #2 grandson"s wedding. Planning a late Oct trip to NM in the 5th wheel for a week, basing in Isleta Indian RV park S. of Albq. Hoping, hoping to stop by Pinos Altos coming or going, if possible.

Regards to all, Sonoita Bob

Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    67 times

Thanks to all for the advise. Sonoita-Bob, sounds like you figured it out and capitalized on it. That is my biggest fear of waiting, I have seen too many work to 65+, just to find themselves no longer physically able to enjoy life. This present job has me committed for another 12 to 14 months and that will put me past 63. Plus we just don't know how high they will raise the bar, if we do not clean house in Washington.

I have a 2009 3/4ton Chevy diesel truck already and a fifthwheel does make a lot of sense, not to mention more economical than a diesel pusher. I just need it to be as self contain as possible, as services will not always be available in the desert or high country. If I am fortunate enough to buy a fair producing claim, I will also be looking at a trailer mounted trommel. But that will not be something to drag all up and down every year.
    Again thanks to all.

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    801 times

GrayCloud ,
    Spent 20+years in an underground coal mine . Qualified for a reduced pension at 55 and took it after we buried one of my nephews following the Sago Mine Diasaster . Planned to bank that every
    month while I kept on truckin as an Owner/Operator .
    Trucking business changed so drastically in the next 2 years that I sold my rig and took a job with
    a local outfit as a driver . Boss treated me so good that I wanted to adopt him and he was willing .
    6 months later I took 2 days off from work to have a 'simple' procedure done at the hospital to install a stint to correct a blocked artery . Ended up being 6 hours of open heart surgery and the end of my working career . SS fast tracked me to full disability and I never looked back . Use what comes in the mailbox every month and enjoy life .
    Wolfpack forever

Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    67 times

Truckinbutch, You paid some high dues to get where you are today. Glad to hear you are able to enjoy life at this time. Anybody that spends 20+ years in an underground coal mine has my respect.

us
    Jul 2011
    SW Mo
    Minelab/whites/Tesoro/
    20 times
    Cache Hunting

Not a lot of people think of this but you could rent or use or buy a ultra lite airplane and scout the area and IF you had space near where it is you could land and hike in to it,that would take away the walking. And the plane can take off and land in about 200 feet.OR have some one drop you off there from an ultralite and pick you up the nexr day or evening,with pre arranged setup.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1679 times

HI how about this?? -->

Don Jose de La Mancha

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1089 times

Quote Originally Posted by Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
    HI how about this??
    Don Jose de La Mancha
    Looks good for a tsunami quick-getaway. For 35k, have you looked into a nice sedan chair and a string of porters?
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

Karmageddon
    : It's like, when everybody is sending off all those bad vibes, right? And then, like, the earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1679 times

HI springfield, you are of course, referring to an all girl crew?

Don Jose de La Mancha

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1089 times

HI springfield, you are of course, referring to an all girl crew?

Don Jose de La Mancha
    DJ, have you by chance read the Flashman Chronicles, 12 volumes, written by George MacDonald Fraser? Highly recommended.
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

Karmageddon
    : It's like, when everybody is sending off all those bad vibes, right? And then, like, the earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.

us
    Ken Chichester

Apr 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Tesoro Lobo, Minelab Sovereign XS 2 Pro and Fisher 2 box
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

HI how about this?? --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh2Ym...eature=related

Don Jose de La Mancha
    Real de...

TTTHANKS pahdner! You have shown me about the only way I'm gonna get to the diggins in one day. The best part is the weight it can carry... now all I have to do is get the gold to pay for it... WAIT A MINUTE>> I need the durn thing to get the gold.

Any suggestions?
    dustcap

P.S. wasn't able to pull up their webpage... wha's up?
    Never, never give up

us
    Ken Chichester

Apr 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Tesoro Lobo, Minelab Sovereign XS 2 Pro and Fisher 2 box
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Springfield
    HI how about this??
    Don Jose de La Mancha
    Looks good for a tsunami quick-getaway. For 35k, have you looked into a nice sedan chair and a string of porters?
    Springy-
    ...but that would be only one trip and you can't sell the porters when your done.
    -cap
    Never, never give up

us
    Jun 2010
    2 times

OK Everyone, I have absolute proof of the location of the Lost Adams and even though I posted images over a year ago, I didn't mention the exact location because I needed more research but my website explains everything now. Once you see the website you will understand why the canyon was in fact an ancient Apache Chief burial grounds and not only that but there are effigy mounds built by native ancient Americans that rival the pyramids that line up with the stars. The White House, Dept of Parks and Recreation, Law Enforcement and National Geographic besides many other state and federal agencies are now involved and are planning to keep the area preserved due to it's record news breaking headlines world wide considering the signifance which I am the first to discover the mounds and publish the facts and images with copyrights etc. Please enjoy this. I guess this cut that legend all to shreads so to speak. .... NEXT!!! Ahhahahahah, anyway here's the link:

http://lovefishn.tripod.com/lostadamsdiggings.html

I've even been in contact with the writers and narrators of various shows like Ancient Aliens and my website explains why it's worthy of world wide news.

Anyway, it's been a great fifteen plus years researching and I found that communicating with everyone here absolutely great, you've all be wonderful and I appreciate the way everyone treats others with respect and dignaty as colleagues should. With much appreciation to the website forums host here too as well.

Thank You! : )

Sincerely, Phillip Anderson
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snotahay0.jpg 
Views:	585 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	60358   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snotahay0.jpg 
Views:	467 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	598755  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors