Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11696 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Seems that everyone (EVEN ME) has found the Lost Adams Diggings

NO EXCUSE DCYOUNG, yer domed now. Just finished a nice new effigy of you, now send me a few hairs from your chinny chinn chin to birng it up to spec. and I will use clean pins, other wise ---.

Don Jose de La Mancha PHD - in advanced Vodoo.

"I exist to live, not live to exist"

us
    Jun 2010
    3 times

Re: Seems that everyone (EVEN ME) has found the Lost Adams Diggings

OK Everyone, I have absolute proof of the location of the Lost Adams and even though I posted images over a year ago, I didn't mention the exact location because I needed more research but my website explains everything now. Once you see the website you will understand why the canyon was in fact an ancient Apache Chief burial grounds and not only that but there are effigy mounds built by native ancient Americans that rival the pyramids that line up with the stars. The White House, Dept of Parks and Recreation, Law Enforcement and National Geographic besides many other state and federal agencies are now involved and are planning to keep the area preserved due to it's record news breaking headlines world wide considering the signifance which I am the first to discovery and publish. Please enjoy this. I guess this cut that legend all to shreads so to speak. .... NEXT!!! Ahhahahahah, anyway here's the link:

http://lovefishn.tripod.com/lostadamsdiggings.html

http://lovefishn.tripod.com/lostadamsdiggings.html

I've even been in contact with the writers and narrators of various shows like Ancient Aliens and my website explains why it's worthy of world wide news.

Anyway, it's been a great fifteen plus years researching and I found that communicating with everyone here absolutely great, you've all be wonderful and I appreciate the way everyone treats others with respect and dignaty as colleagues should. With much appreciation to the website forums host here too as well.

Thank You! : )

Sincerely, Phillip Anderson
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snotahay0.jpg 
Views:	712 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	598753  

sws

Jan 2013
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Have been reading in the different threads on out Lost Adams locations, Jenson, and all of the people that have found it. A buddy and I are heading to Apache Box soon, to explore for the historic content and if we randomly come across anything, that will be a plus. We both grew up in the Silver City area and are looking forward to enjoying the landscape.

Funny thing, I was browsing with Google Earth and came across the canyon randomly, without knowing that's what it was. I put one of Jenson's old maps beside it and it appears almost exact ...secret door etc. By report, nothing has been found there but the NM Bureau of Mines report from the 70s said mineralization of copper, gold and silver is there. I guess the Steeple Rock mining district is also not far from there? Also, Native American artifacts have been found in caves around that area.

Has anyone here explored that canyon or have any helpful information regarding it?

All help will be appreciated.

SWS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links