Im calling out TreasureForce for their LAD claims

Mar 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:
IPIUK: You posted --> I very much doubt there is any great treasure in the Llanganatis mountains now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yer right, I hear that Kanacker, crow, and the other member of the unholy trio recovered that generations ago. How else are they able to run around Polynesia with a boatload of young beauties ???

Ok, Ok, so I am jealous.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Yeh right Don Tayopa, and now you're gonna pretend that you've never come across an interesting site or two to rival Crow and his crew........

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi Britlander: you posted ->Yeh right Don Tayopa, and now you're gonna pretend that you've never come across an interesting site or two to rival Crow and his crew........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yer correct my friend, but the major difference is that they are enjoying theirs right now, while mine is still in the future, 10 years after finding it., sniff

When I thnk of Crow lolling in the arms of two lovely Polynesians ----- sigh, ---- "Dear LORD give me patience, but damn it do it right now". --------make that 'R I G H T N O W' !!! .j

Join me? (Beats London fog any time)

Don Jose de La Mancha

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's doing it again:

(Removed by mod)

Scroll down to Hutton Pulitzers latest post about his claims of discovering the LAD. Last time he said he couldn't reveal anything further due to a deal he signed with a media company. So why the repost? Still not seeing any evidence, still think he is just promoting his website. Still shaking my head...

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's doing it again:

(Removed by mod)

Scroll down to Hutton Pulitzers latest post about his claims of discovering the LAD. Last time he said he couldn't reveal anything further due to a deal he signed with a media company. So why the repost? Still not seeing any evidence, still think he is just promoting his website. Still shaking my head...

You can't post links to other Treasure forums.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

concho

Dec 5, 2014
PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter , Looking at ATX Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He says he found it in the Reo Delaware Canyon , where is the naked Lady ? where is the Bear, where is the Gold ? BS is all I can say . Nana did not kill the miners ! Kit Carson & Fremont had the Indians who escaped from the box canyon, Navajo and they were head takers Alamo reservation area .
They were never found till 1909 ?? Not sure of date ? when senses was being done . Now just put yourself in their position escaped from army ! Her comes a band of idiots who want to open a town to mine gold as they saw it , building a cabin and sending out a wagon for , People ? supplies,? Head man says Kill them all or we will be found ! The diggings with the gold would be their demise .
Nana told them to leave and never come back to protect the Navajo , That is my opinion ! from the study I have made . Reo Delaware !!!! JHP I wrote and asked him questions also , No reply's .
I have tried till I am now on the verge of insanity !!!! to post a picture here Photo bucket won't work ! can't copy and paste , what is the secret here to post a picture keeps saying envaled file
Thanks to a Gentleman from FL I now can post pictures ! concho

Last edited:

TexasGuest

Dec 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a preview for an episode of Curse of Oak Island and saw the name J Hutton Pulitzer as an expert/advisor! I nearly choked! Can't believe what he's up to now. Googled his name to make sure it was really him since I know him as Jeffery Jovan Philyaw and found this thread.
Best advice I could give about Jovan is to ignore him. Everything he does is fake. Everything he says is a lie. All he wants is fame and glory without any real substance of effort on his own behalf.
From what I read of the rest of the thread you and your friends really do research and work. Ignore Jovan. He wouldn't know an original idea if it jumped out and bit him.

OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I still hold the same opinion of him I always did. And it isn't good.

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I still hold the same opinion of him I always did. And it isn't good.

Anyone can point to any hole Ground and say I have found the lost this or that mine? The United states no in fact all over the world there are thousands of worked out abandoned shafts, just because some one finds one, they do not exactly have a name on them? So We are all faced with the perceptual Irony of lost mines it will always be open for conjecture do we not? The Lost Dutchman is a classic example perhaps several hundred now claiming they have found it all in different places? But that is not itself a single example as there are other famous lost times stories will tempt us to wonder what if?

The problem we have with most TV treasure hunters is most of them are not real. Of course the real villain is not him but the plethora of cheap TV shows being churned out exploiting characters who think they are real treasure hunters. While they do have entertainment value one should not take them too seriously.

I am sure there are some on this Forum alone who would be more of a real treasure hunter than we see of TV.

Amy

goldenrecoveries

Oct 6, 2014
I Forgot
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
From WIKI:
The CueCat was invented by J. Jovan Philyaw, who changed his name to J. Hutton Pulitzer.[3][4] Belo Corporation, then parent company of the Dallas Morning News and owner of many TV stations, invested US$37.5 million in Digital Convergence, Radio Shack $30 million, Young & Rubicam $28 million and Coca-Cola $10 million.[5] The total amount invested was $185 million.[6]

Starting in late 2000 and continuing for over a year, advertisements, special web editions and editorial content containing CueCat barcodes appeared in many U.S. periodicals, including Parade magazine, Forbes magazine and Wired magazine. The Dallas Morning News and other Belo-owned newspapers added the barcodes next to major articles and regular features like stocks and weather. Commercial publications such as AdWeek, BrandWeek and MediaWeek also employed the technology. The CueCat bar codes also appeared in select Verizon Yellow Pages, providing advertisers a link to additional information. For a time, RadioShack included these barcodes in its product catalogs and distributed CueCat devices through its retail chain to customers at no charge. CueCats were also bulk mailed (unsolicited) to certain mailing lists, such as subscribers of Forbes and Wired magazines.

In the Wall Street Journal, Walter Mossberg criticized CueCat: "In order to scan in codes from magazines and newspapers, you have to be reading them in front of your PC. That's unnatural and ridiculous." Mossberg wrote that the device "fails miserably. Using it is just unnatural." He concluded that the CueCat "isn't worth installing and using, even though it's available free of charge".[7] Joel Spolsky, a computer technology reviewer, also criticized the device as "not solving a problem" and characterized the venture as a "feeble business idea".[8]

The data format was proprietary, and was scrambled so the barcode data could not be read as plain text. However, the barcode itself is closely related to Code 128, and the scanner was also capable of reading EAN/UPC and other symbologies. Because of the weak obfuscation of the data, meant only to protect the company under DMCA guidelines (like the DVD protection Content Scramble System), the software for decoding the CueCat's output quickly appeared on the Internet, followed by a plethora of unofficial applications

The CueCat is widely described as a commercial failure. It was listed as one of "The 25 Worst Tech Products of All Time" by PC World magazine.[10] The CueCat's critics said the device was ultimately of little use: Jeff Salkowski of the Chicago Tribune wrote "You have to wonder about a business plan based on the notion that people want to interact with a soda can," while Debbie Barham of the Evening Standard quipped that the CueCat "fails to solve a problem which never existed."[11] In December 2009, the popular gadget blog Gizmodo voted the CueCat the #1 worst invention of the "2000s" decade.[12] A CBS News piece describing RadioShack's 2015 Chapter 11 bankruptcy lists the CueCat as just one of a long string of marketing failures[13] which contributed to the chain's demise.[14]

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Anyone can point to any hole Ground and say I have found the lost this or that mine? The United states no in fact all over the world there are thousands of worked out abandoned shafts, just because some one finds one, they do not exactly have a name on them? So We are all faced with the perceptual Irony of lost mines it will always be open for conjecture do we not? The Lost Dutchman is a classic example perhaps several hundred now claiming they have found it all in different places? But that is not itself a single example as there are other famous lost times stories will tempt us to wonder what if?

The problem we have with most TV treasure hunters is most of them are not real. Of course the real villain is not him but the plethora of cheap TV shows being churned out exploiting characters who think they are real treasure hunters. While they do have entertainment value one should not take them too seriously.

I am sure there are some on this Forum alone who would be more of a real treasure hunter than we see of TV.

Amy

Heck I can show you a couple of "Lost Mines" that have been mined out by people that didn't even know the stories. LOL The "Lost Yuma mine" has almost totally been worked out. One of the Ranchers in the area wanted my brother and I to help him mine his claim. He needed people on top to work the bellows so he could mine it at 150 feet down. Needed fresh air to work it and it is in a Wilderness Area.
How come nobody writes about the Lost Mines/Caches that have been found/recovered? Easy, no money in it. The books won't sell good without Greed appearing in it. IMO

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread