RESEARCHED L.A.D. HISTORICAL POSTS

Ironwill

Jul 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry that I have come late to the party, but due to limited information offered, and my ample time to research...I've decided to post all links I come across in researching Adam's lost legend. I'll be posting sporadically here as I find information so anyone who still lurks, may add this to their information base. And once I get all of the clippings I can together from this post, I will create another thread to PLOT all of the purported possible locations of the Adams Site onto a current map to show where the "LIKELYHOOD" of all the rumors and gossip (as well as testimonials) point to. Let the research...BEGIN!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ironwill

Ironwill

Jul 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn82016246/1883-10-06/ed-1/seq-2/

Arizona Champion Oct 6, 1883.png

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sorry that I have come late to the party, but due to limited information offered, and my ample time to research...I've decided to post all links I come across in researching Adam's lost legend. I'll be posting sporadically here as I find information so anyone who still lurks, may add this to their information base. Let the research...BEGIN!

Beginning fresh allows you to gather numerous opinions without being predisposed to a single theory.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions