FOURTH ANNUAL DUTCH HUNTERS RENDEZVOUS....

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
FOURTH ANNUAL DUTCH HUNTERS' RENDEZVOUS....

The fourth annual Dutch Hunters' Rendezvous will be held this weekend. Pretty much all of the information that is in the topic concerning the third event remains the same. Same time, same place and same subjects.
Everyone is welcome and there are places for camping at the Don's Camp.

If you have questions, the answers are here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,103247.0.html

Hope to meet some of you there.

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
cactusjumper

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Re: FOURTH ANNUAL DUTCH HUNTERS' RENDEZVOUS....

Here are a few pictures from the Dutch Hunter's Rendezvous:

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5285.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_5308.jpg

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I had a fantastic 2 weeks out there this year - with the Rendevouz mixed in right in the middle.

It was great to see some old friends and to meet a few new ones (SGnAZ and Gossamer from TNet) - I went out there with a list of things I wanted to do, accomplished most of them and came away with even more to do my next time out.

Not sure I can coax the wife into letting me come out two times again next year as I did in 2008, but I plan to try - this time I believe I'll bring her along for one of the trips though and let her get a feel for it.

I'll post some photos in the next week from my hikes.

Good to see you again CJ.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good morning SG: You posted -->

We talked about baseball more than anything else
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gad, this newer generation. hehheh In the center of the Superstitions, around a campfire, with unlimited coffee, and you talk of baseball? Not even on other treasures or the LD itself?

Sigh.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. not even a pass at our Gossi gal?

OP
OP
cactusjumper

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Paul,

Glad to hear you an Roger made it out of the interior unscathed. You have been well hooked by the giant angler called......The Superstition Mountains. This in no catch and release program, and your spirit is now a fine trophy hanging on the wall of the Thunder God's lodge. You are in good company. :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

More pictures can be found here: http://thelostdutchman.net/forums/showthread.php?t=410

Steve,

Had Kathi not pulled you back to your trailer by your earlobe, :wink: you would have learned a great deal more about Janiece and Bob Corbin. The four of us sat up to around midnight, Carolyn and I mostly listening, while the two of them entertained us with their stories and travels. It was an amazing bit of discourse, as each of them would mention a place they had visited or someone they knew, only to have the other relate their own story about that place or person. It reminded us of an old married couple finishing each other's sentences.

I believe Carolyn, Bob and I all came to the same conclusions about our Janice. While her looks were not hard on the eyes, we were all captivated by her intellect and well traveled experiences. When we finally broke up our small meeting we were reluctant to call it.......
"The End".

Take care,

Joe

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

SG,
It was nice to meet you. Wish we had chatted more but to be honest I wasn't sure who you were until I got home :) Gossamer was very kind and I'm glad she came.

Good to hear your home Paul. I can only imagine how great your hike was :)

Joe,
Thanks again for the hospitality this year. It's always greatly appreciated. The chat around the table at your camp won't be soon forgotten. :o

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P

Dang it , I must start writing the date down :tard: , sounds like a great time was had
MB

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

MesaBuddy said:
Dang it , I must start writing the date down :tard: , sounds like a great time was had
MB

Buddy,
Next year I'll call ya :) When are we gonna get together for coffee?

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P

Randy ,
Call me and we'll go get some coffee , am available this week ;D

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Ok, it'll be Wed or Thur :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread