Truth about LDM?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Gollum wrote
Why do you think it seems so likely that Tumlinson would have found anything?

Because he made several attempts, not just a single foray. Even if he had been a rank amateur on his first try, surely he would have learned much over the years. Or are you saying that he remained incompetent despite those years? Roy ~ Oroblanco

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco said:
Gollum wrote
Why do you think it seems so likely that Tumlinson would have found anything?

Because he made several attempts, not just a single foray. Even if he had been a rank amateur on his first try, surely he would have learned much over the years. Or are you saying that he remained incompetent despite those years? Roy ~ Oroblanco

Not necessarily incompetent. Just lacking some critical piece of knowledge, or he may not have been the type of person who is good at solving riddles. Some people have a natural aptitude for such things, and some don't. In the 119 years since his death, NOBODY have been proven to have found the Lost Dutchman. There have been some very bright minds that have made the attempt.

Best-Mike

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the 119 years since his death, NOBODY have been proven to have found the Lost Dutchman

That, is the exact reason that I do not take anything all the well-known, or die-hard Dutch hunters have to say as undeniable and perfectly reliable.

B

Nov 2, 2009
A4.jpg

Nov 2, 2009
The Ludlum Model 4404-16 Geo-Exploration System provides radiation surface measurements to help discern the underlying geology. This instrument serves as an excellent oil exploration and ore prospecting tool. Its high sensitivity also facilitates large area surveys when looking for radioactive contamination.

This system is comprised of a large scintillation detector, multichannel electronics, a waterproof enclosure, a ruggedized laptop and a GPS (Global Positioning System). The software will display the radiation data just like a chart recorder and log the radiation data along with its corresponding GPS coordinates into a comma delimited file. The accompanying KML (Keyhole Markup Language) software program converts the data files into files suitable for viewing in Google Earth™ or any other 3D earth browser implementing the KML encoding.

Items Included
•Detector Assembly with AC power adaptor

•Toughbook PC with AC power adaptor

•Geo-Explorer PC program installed on PC
•KML Generator PC program installed on PC
•3.7 m (12 ft) RS-232 Cable
•Manual

Nov 2, 2009
AL8 + GPS
Use the AL8 to measure Total Field Mag & Near Surface Conductivity up to 10 Times per second with GPS positioning. Discover Au, Ag, Pt, Cu, Ni, Zn mines that may not even react to airborne or ground EM!

The AL8 is a powerful miniaturized electromagnetic survey instrument that efficiently and inexpensively detects conductive and magnetic outcrops or boulders hidden under up to 10 feet (3 meters) of overburden. With the Beep Antenna, you can sample as many conductive outcrops and floats in one season as a mining company drills in ten years of standard operation. The Beep Antenna sends different sound signals for magnetite and conductive materials, and their relative values are displayed to help pinpoint high values. Simultaneous measurements of the conductivity and susceptibility (magnetite content) are displayed. It detects sulfide floats, veinlets and conductors such as pyrite, pyrrhotite, chalcopyrite (Cu), graphite, pentlandite (Ni), galena (Ph), etc. and even silver (Ag) and gold (Au) nuggets.

Nov 2, 2009
The Zond GPR is a powerful combination of Ground Penetrating Radar and computer software. The Zond is capable of reaching targets with depths of up to 30 meters!* Multiple antennas * 30 meter depth based on optimum settings on 38MHz antenna.
Underground Surveyor Apparatus™ Dominator Pro
Geophysical Detection Imaging System
Introducing the all new Dominator Professional Geophysical Imaging System To Locate Gold Veins, Lost Treasure, underground utilites while detecting anomalies. The Dominator Pro detection system is up to 16 times more sensitive than our standard imaging systems showing greater detail and resolution on even the hardest to detect weak anomalies. Integrated GPS (Differential Global Positioning System) data and improved value representation options draw out the targets that harder to identify in the standard GeoSurveyor Imaging systems.
Also included in the Pro package is the Geovision single sensor 3D imaging system not previously available. In just a few clicks of the mouse, the new Geovision 3D Imaging software allows you to switch from the USA PinPointer Software to 3D imaging. The Geovision software is a great tool for utility location as well as creating a quick 3D image of an area.

The Dominator Pro has a special export function for Google Earth mapping. Inside the Dominator Pro software scans can be exported as KML. It converts the scan either to an image with GOS referents or remaps the entire scans point by point into Google Earth. Mapping the target area or an entire site or claim has never been easier As quick as you can select it from the menu, the Google KML file is saved into a special directory. Then can be double clicked or imported from there. Click here to give it a try!

The Dominator Pro package includes a Panasonic Toughbook® mobile computer built to deliver wireless-ready mobility, daylight-readable touchscreens and integrated GPS that can stand up to the varied, and often harsh, environments faced by government workers and military personnel. The new CF-30 touch screen Toughbook with integrated GPS, daylight readable display, and a 1200 NIT is the cornerstone of our Pro Imaging package.

PROTEUS

Sep 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Gold from the LDM has been fingerprinted. If there is any gold found in Superstitions and the finger print matches then by all rights it came from LDM . Waltz said he covered his mine so his gold can't be stolen.

PROTEUS

Sep 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waltz said that from his mine , he could see the Government trail. But from the Government trail you cannot see the mine. That means the mine is not in a hillside but under foot , down. So he covered the mine and set a trap.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Waltz said that from his mine , he could see the Government trail. But from the Government trail you cannot see the mine. That means the mine is not in a hillside but under foot , down. So he covered the mine and set a trap.
:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread