SINCE JULY 4th 2009 People Have Deleted My Info on Lost Dutchman

Nov 2, 2009
The wiki site was up and running for over a month and now that i posted it on treasurenet its been deleted three times now by vandals: Mike McChesney Added Content and the vandals deleted it again. Lots of people claim they found the lost dutchman and no one hassles with it but hassleing my discovery is a major agenda! Why ? AND FOR WHAT REASONS? WHY WOULD ANYONE CARE ENOUGH ABOUT MY DISCOVERY TO TRY TO STOP IT WITH SO MUCH EFFORT?

Ritchie

Greenie
Dec 8, 2009
John,

It looks to me like it is the management at Wiki that is deleting your posts and sending you warning and Ban notices.

I found them all over Wiki where youe posts used to be,

John V. Kemm wrote:

[edit] RELIABLE SOURCE GOOGLE EARTH NEWS.... I found The Lost Dutchman Using Google Earth.... This is not just about gold. This is about solving the lost dutchman and the peralta maps The gold would be grea
RELIABLE SOURCE GOOGLE EARTH NEWS.... I found The Lost Dutchman Using Google Earth.... This is not just about gold. This is about solving the lost dutchman and the peralta maps The gold would be great but solving the puzzle is the real treasure And even greater Sharing that Treasure with the entire world. I believe its actually easier now than ever before to get a news story out. its called strength in numbers I have remained in contact with over 5000 of my original classmates from cibola high school in Albuquerque New Mexico. They are currently doing every thing they can to get this story and pictures out to the media its called the (information superhighway)! ITS ABSOLUTELY UNSTOPPABLE! If there is gold found. and im absolutely sure there will be. it would be a great way to pay off the national deficit. and would truly be NATIONAL TREASURE.

Comment from Wiki Management:

You have been blocked from editing for a period of 31 hours in accordance with Wikipedia's blocking policy to prevent further disruption caused by your engagement in an edit war at Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine. During a dispute, you should first try to discuss controversial changes and seek consensus. If that proves unsuccessful you are encouraged to seek dispute resolution, and in some cases it may be appropriate to request page protection. If you believe this block is unjustified, you may contest the block by adding the text

Your attack on SH seems to be unjustified!

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
DUDE MY INFOS BEEN UP ON WIKI FOR OVER A MONTH! NO PROBS JUST SMOOTH SAILING AFTER MIKE MCCHESNEY ADDED CONTENT! IVE BEEN IN AN EDITING CONFLICT WITH VANDALS IP ADDRESSES FROM HERE ON TREASURE NET!

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
IM NOT BLOCKED INDEFINATELY YOU ARE WRONG! User:John V. Kemm
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
RELIABLE SOURCE GOOGLE EARTH NEWS.... I found The Lost Dutchman Using Google Earth.... This is not just about gold. This is about solving the lost dutchman and the peralta maps The gold would be great but solving the puzzle is the real treasure And even greater Sharing that Treasure with the entire world. I believe its actually easier now than ever before to get a news story out. its called strength in numbers I have remained in contact with over 5000 of my original classmates from cibola high school in Albuquerque New Mexico. They are currently doing every thing they can to get this story and pictures out to the media its called the (information superhighway)! ITS ABSOLUTELY UNSTOPPABLE! If there is gold found. and im absolutely sure there will be. it would be a great way to pay off the national deficit. and would truly be NATIONAL TREASURE.
SWR THE ONLY WAY TO BLOCK ME INDEFINATELY IS TO KILL ME! WAIT WHEN THEY KILLED JESUS CHRIST DID THEY ACTUALLY BLOCK HIM INDEFINATELY?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
IM NOT BLOCKED INDEFINATELY YOU ARE WRONG! User:John V. Kemm
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
SWR THE ONLY WAY TO BLOCK ME INDEFINATELY IS TO KILL ME! WAIT WHEN THEY KILLED JESUS CHRIST DID THEY ACTUALLY BLOCK HIM INDEFINATELY?

I don't know what is going on there, but really you should know that Wiki is an open site that anyone can edit the information put up by anyone. If you are putting on information that is not widely accepted (even if the widely-accepted info is erroneous) then it will get erased, repeatedly. Rather an exercise in futility, or aggravation.

If you are trying to present your case (I presume this to be so) then it would be easier to simply put it on your own website, even a "free" website or blog, where anyone and everyone can read it, but only you or the website owner can edit. A blog might be your best bet if you want feedback but don't want "cyber war" attacks, ridicule or offensive posts, for you are the blog editor and can allow or block/delete any responses put up there by visitors. I have a couple of blogs I try to maintain myself, it is actually fun and 'free'.

Surely you must know that proving that you have indeed found the Lost Dutchman mine as you have said, is not going to be easy. There is an old saying which is all-too-true; "nothing worthwhile, comes easily". :icon_thumleft:
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
I agree, not to give our moderators a big head but they are a pretty reasonable bunch! :icon_thumleft:
<PS DON'T tell them I said they are a good bunch, I have a reputation to keep you know! :o ::) ;D>

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
SWR wrote
Well...they aren't really trying to present a case. They are trying to include text in an article without reliable references or sources to support that text. So....the edits get removed...then John replaces it....and, you have edit warring.

Although Wiki can be edited...the data/information still has to be sourced properly. Having your text properly sourced and accepted on Wikipedia is by far better than a "blog"...if you are trying to make a reputable point. As we all know....blogs are not reliable references or sources

I agree that having your posted info become accepted by the Wiki community is far better as a "notch" than just posting to a blog, and I also agree that blogs are NOT reliable references OR sources, generally speaking. What I see is a person trying to publish highly controversial information on Peralta stones, which as you have noted is not "sourced" with proper/recognized authorities. Santa Fe NM has been trying to get recognition for having been the one to find the Lost Dutchman, and present an alternate view of the Peralta stones, and seems to have been getting pretty agitated by the resulting 'friction'; hence my suggestion to simply get a blog. If his info will prove up, and gets the attention of the news media as he desires, getting it published to Wiki afterwards will be a breeze. Heck someone might do it FOR him, once it has been proven.

Oroblanco

Cachefinder

Dec 22, 2008
ARIZONA
Detector(s) used
lucky horseshoe
YAWN...........................................
....................................................... :-*

ohhhh sorry! This is getting old!

Cachefinder-

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
"""""ohhhh sorry! This is getting old!""""" I Bet You'd Change your tune If I FILLED YOUR BANK ACCOUNT TO THE BRIM!

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:blob8: :blob7: :blob6: :blob9: :blob10: :blob3: :blob5:

Attachments

• Luna Tech.jpg
    Luna Tech.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 9,090