BULLIES AND THE LDM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
And If You WANNA BOX MEET ME ON 420 SMART GUY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH! Internet tough guy! Making me shiver in my boots. Just one step lower than a Telephone Tough Guy. I promise you that I am about the last MF in the world you want to stand toe to toe with. If you keep sending out those wolf tickets, someone like me may just take you up on your offer. Be careful what you wish for Mr. Kemm.

Do you think that there are very many guys with your name in Albuquerque, NM?

Best-Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Do you REALLY think that the mods would ban a four year member with over 3000 posts who has done nothing but reply to the weak a$$ed offers of violence of a 300 post nutjob who has been a member here before and been banned for the same crap JOHN V KEMM?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get a clue. Its time for your meds!

Best-Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
""""Be careful what you wish for Mr. Kemm."""" IM WISHING WITH EVERYTHING I GOT!"""" ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO CHALLENGE ME TO A PUBLIC BOXING MATCH ON MY LOCATION ON APRIL 20 BECAUSE I SURELY AM!!!!!!! IS IT A DATE!!!!!!!

I'm not getting anywhere near any pack of smelly hippies. If you are in Phoenix, I may be willing to make the drive to put my foot up your a$$. Other than that, I will meet you anywhere on Southern California (From South Orange County to North L.A. County)

HAHAHA I'm supposed to worry about a skinny short John V Ramses? HAHAHA

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
HOLA amigos,
Whoa there pards, what do we have to fight over? If there isn't any prize ($$$$$$) then there isn't anything to gain. :dontknow:

Santa Fe NM wrote
PRESIDENT OBAMA BELIEVES IT

Wow - now I have to presume that you must have presented some pretty strong evidence to convince a president; regardless of what anyone thinks of our current model, most of them have been pretty smart fellows so I have to wonder what it was that you showed him? Are you willing to post the same evidence here, or will you wait for the gathering in April and present it then? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco said:
HOLA amigos,
Whoa there pards, what do we have to fight over? If there isn't any prize ($$$$$$) then there isn't anything to gain. :dontknow:

Come on Roy. I absolutely love to fight! I'm 6'4" and 275lbs. I'm 46 years old and except for my grandfather until I was 16 years old, have NEVER has my a$$ kicked IN MY LIFE! Whenever I meet somebody who thinks they have what it takes to be my first, I am ALWAYS more than happy to oblige them the opportunity. I am not afraid to go toe to toe with any man that walks the face of this Earth.

I also never go out of my way to start any trouble. While I would rather be everybody's friend than anybody's enemy, I NEVER step down when it comes time to teach an idiot some good manners...........and thats all Ive gotta say about thaaaat.

Best-Mike

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
I can't help but wonder SFNM, how old are you? You seem to be garnering the patience of the staff here... patience I'm not sure I would have on my own forums... so I can only assume you must be at least 97 years old and have alzheimer's so bad that everybody takes pity on you. It's obvious you're not pre-pubecent, or you would have been banned long ago.

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
"JUST FOR YOU AND ANY ONE WHOS INTERESTED" IN MY AGE OR ANY AND ALL INFO ON ME MY DISCOVERY JUST DO A GOOGLE SEARCH FOR John V. Kemm. """"((((If Your Very Good At Research You Can Find Out Quite A Bit!))))""""

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
"""You seem to be garnering the patience of the staff here"""" """TOTALLY FALSE THEY ARE SUPPORTERS OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH"""" AND SUPPORTERS OF ME! THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST SINCERELY John V. Kemm

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If Your Very Good At Research You Can Find Out Quite A Bit!

Little late for that. It's been found.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just for the laughs :laughing9:
John V. finds "Ground Zero"

Regards:SH.

Can someone pleeeze photo shop this into a pic of Bluff Springs Mtn..........

Attachments

• The Incredible John V. Bomb.jpg
    The Incredible John V. Bomb.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 714

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be friends with almost anybody. If you quit acting like somebody just poured you out of a jar of Planter's Nuts, we don't have a problem.

If you have found the LDM via Google Earth, then you must have gone to check it out up close and personal to verify your idea. After all, that would be the ONLY way to make absolutely certain you were correct, right? If you would just drop a couple of non-satellite pictures on us, many of the people making fun of you would have to just shut the f*** up! HAHAHA Without some proof that you have actually been there, you do sound like a million other crackpots out there.

Best-Mike

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense
My mother, my family, my friends, police officers, polititions,the rainbow people, the apache, and thousands and thousands of people, Absolutely believe 100% without a single doubt in their minds, that ive located the LDM and solved the peralta maps. I get thousands of letters constantly of only people who agree with my discovery and findings. Yet """"""""""20"""""""""" of you semi pros who just happen to be in the """"LDM MINERS CLUB"""" Need comparison ore samples to waltz'S ORE! before your club will accept it? YET IVE CLEARLY POSTED THE COORDINATES """"SO YOU SEMI PROS CAN COMPARE THE ORE TO WALTZ'S"""" YET IN ONE HALF A YEAR YOU SEMI PROS WHO CLAIM TO BE MINERS HAVE DONE NO COMPARISON! And Why Is """"Bluff"""" SPRING MOUNTAIN Which my LDM location is centered Considered """"GROUND ZERO"""" IN THE HISTORY OF THE HUNT FOR THE LOST DUTCHMAN! For Claimed Miners You Guys Have """"ODD BEHAVIOURS"""" """"AND I KNOW THE MALOOFS PERSONALLY"""" """"YES IVE BEEN THERE"""" YES I HAVE PROOF! QUESTION """"HAVE YOU BEEN THERE"""" AND CAN YOU CONFIRM THE ORE FOR YOURSELVES! IF NOT YOUR THE STRANGEST BUNCH OF MINERS IVE EVER HEARD OF?

Ok SFNM, I am not now or have I ever been a member of the LD Miners club. I have never even been to the superstition mountains. So right there we have 2 things in common.
I can see I am wasting my time even trying to conduct a civilised conversation with you, from now on I will only converse with real dutch hunters who have been to the location to further my own knowledge.
At least BB actually visited the supers and put forward his theories regardless of how off the wall they were. You are no match for BB and the only thing you have in common is the foil hat.
Good luck with your hunt.

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
Sent to: SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN By the way - I hope to don't let all the "attackers" get to you. This kind of conversation is normal around these kinds of posts.

B

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
i would like very much to congradulate you on your fantistic find. sure there will always be plenty of skepctics out there just as history has shown.
again congrads and good for you, stick to your find and never waver.
take care my friend and be very carefull. ron

p.s.
i have been reading about these lost
treasures for some time and sounds like you
have really done your home work .
Male

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN;
I believe that you found it , my friend, and so do members of the *group*, if the rumors are true. Please ignore those whom do not believe you and carry on!
Your friend;
LAMAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions