BULLIES AND THE LDM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2009
ROY HOLA! I truly appreciate yours and Beths Civilized And Educated Views And Inputs. Obviously You Both Are Well Educated. I really cant say The same for all the bullies here though. Obviously not Educated! REALLY WHATS THE POINT OF CYBER BULLIEING? WHATS THE POINT OF THE ATTACKS? You Said I should Expect Un Believers. But You never mentioned Absolute HATRED! And VERY HATEFUL ATTACKS """I WONT BE BULLIED""" IVE NEVER TOLERATED BULLIEING AND ITS COMPLETELY IMMATURE AND TOTALLY UN NECESARY! IF THEY KEEP BULLIEING THEY LEAVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO NOT TAKE IT! IF THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO BULLIE THEN I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND! AND AS EVERY ONE CAN SEE I HAVE NO PROBLEMS EVEN AGAINST AN ENTIRE GANG!

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009

Attachments

• GOLDEN TEARDROP.jpg
    GOLDEN TEARDROP.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,002
  • GOLDEN TEARDROP.jpg
    GOLDEN TEARDROP.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 996
OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
Listen, children, to a story
That was written long ago,
'Bout a kingdom on a mountain
And the valley-folk below.

On the mountain was a treasure
Buried deep beneath the stone,
And the valley-people swore
They'd have it for their very own.

Go ahead and hate your neighbor,
Go ahead and cheat a friend.
Do it in the name of Heaven,
You can justify it in the end.
There won't be any trumpets blowing
Come the judgement day,
On the bloody morning after....
One tin soldier rides away.

So the people of the valley
Sent a message up the hill,
Asking for the buried treasure,
Tons of gold for which they'd kill.

Came an answer from the kingdom,
"With our brothers we will share
All the secrets of our mountain,
All the riches buried there."

Come the judgement day,

Now the valley cried with anger,
"Mount your horses! Draw your sword!"
And they killed the mountain-people,
So they won their just reward.

Now they stood beside the treasure,
On the mountain, dark and red.
Turned the stone and looked beneath it...
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense
SFNM, I have checked all the threads you started and I see no sign of bullying. (except where you offer to box with numerous people)
You have made a claim that you have located the LDM and people have asked questions. When they do you go on the deffensive, if you are going to make such claims on an open forum you can not honestly expect people not to have questions.
This is just my opinion but you have the perfect oportunity on this forum to present your research and/or evidence to support your claim of having located the LDM. You could start a thread and present your findings in an orderly fashion that makes it easy for the reader to follow and then engage in debate.

I do have a question for you. Have you ever even been to the superstitions or are you relying solely on your google earth evidence to back your claim ?

I read where you claimed to have found the LDM on the 4th of July 2009, did you even visit the site to confirm your findings ?

:coffee2:
Gary

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
My mother, my family, my friends, police officers, polititions,the rainbow people, the apache, and thousands and thousands of people, Absolutely believe 100% without a single doubt in their minds, that ive located the LDM and solved the peralta maps. I get thousands of letters constantly of only people who agree with my discovery and findings. Yet """"""""""20"""""""""" of you semi pros who just happen to be in the """"LDM MINERS CLUB"""" Need comparison ore samples to waltz'S ORE! before your club will accept it? YET IVE CLEARLY POSTED THE COORDINATES """"SO YOU SEMI PROS CAN COMPARE THE ORE TO WALTZ'S"""" YET IN ONE HALF A YEAR YOU SEMI PROS WHO CLAIM TO BE MINERS HAVE DONE NO COMPARISON! And Why Is """"Bluff"""" SPRING MOUNTAIN Which my LDM location is centered Considered """"GROUND ZERO"""" IN THE HISTORY OF THE HUNT FOR THE LOST DUTCHMAN! For Claimed Miners You Guys Have """"ODD BEHAVIOURS"""" """"AND I KNOW THE MALOOFS PERSONALLY"""" """"YES IVE BEEN THERE"""" YES I HAVE PROOF! QUESTION """"HAVE YOU BEEN THERE"""" AND CAN YOU CONFIRM THE ORE FOR YOURSELVES! IF NOT YOUR THE STRANGEST BUNCH OF MINERS IVE EVER HEARD OF?

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
You guys mean you can't see the mine in that posted picture???? I can, of course I don't have my glasses on.... LOL. ::) "Beam me up Scotty.... " I'm just going to sit back and watch the show :happy1:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
ROY HOLA! I truly appreciate yours and Beths Civilized And Educated Views And Inputs. Obviously You Both Are Well Educated. I really cant say The same for all the bullies here though. Obviously not Educated! REALLY WHATS THE POINT OF CYBER BULLIEING? WHATS THE POINT OF THE ATTACKS? You Said I should Expect Un Believers. But You never mentioned Absolute HATRED! And VERY HATEFUL ATTACKS """I WONT BE BULLIED""" IVE NEVER TOLERATED BULLIEING AND ITS COMPLETELY IMMATURE AND TOTALLY UN NECESARY! IF THEY KEEP BULLIEING THEY LEAVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO NOT TAKE IT! IF THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO BULLIE THEN I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND! AND AS EVERY ONE CAN SEE I HAVE NO PROBLEMS EVEN AGAINST AN ENTIRE GANG!

and HOLA compadre to you too! Thank you for the kind words amigo. There is always an element of bullies on any internet site with so many members as there are here in T-net, last I looked there are over 20,000 so doing a little basic math it looks like around 1 out of every 1000 falls into that category. I don't know what a bully gets out of trying to 'pick a fight' on the internet, or try to ridicule someone's ideas, but some people can only puff themselves up by tearing someone else down I guess. Fortunately that type are a small minority here, and there is a special section called the Rubber Room where folks can engage in all sorts of nasty "flame wars" without bothering the rest of us. No one denies your right to defend yourself against attacks either - just keep in mind that sometimes that is what the bully is trying to do, to get a "rise" out of you. as much as I hate to use it, this is why the folks who own and operate this site added the "ignore" button, so when someone is only trying to cause trouble they get ignored.

I can see a definite heart shape in that image, which is curious indeed! Is it man-made or is it a natural feature? Have you examined it for "tool marks" left by someone who carved on it? Is there any other info you would feel comfortable sharing, about the heart and site marked as the mine? Thank you in advance,

Very nice poem BTW! :icon_thumright:

I only have a few minutes to be on here, but will check back this evening when I get home.
Oroblanco

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Roy,

Hope all is well with you and Beth.

Reading your post to SF, can't help but wonder why he hasn't posted pictures of the actual site. Surely he took pictures when he was there. Since he has invited everyone, and I mean everyone, to attend the big do and given out the exact location, what harm can a few pictures do?

Since there are many members here who have been all over the area he has referred to, it would do more to convince them he is for real, than 100 repeat postings of the same message.

After all, this many posts on the same theme means he want's us to believe him.
People could actually show up at his LDM, at the appointed time and date, only to find him missing in action......so to speak.

His anger at the many doubters shows a decided lack of historical perspective for forums such as this, as well as the post-history of the LDM itself. Such claims are a dime a dozen.

As has been suggested, an overlay of the Stone Maps and a topographic map would do wonders to convince all doubters......without black eyes or bloody noses.

Take care,

Joe

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't gonna do this.............but I just.... had.... to ;D

" And Why Is """"Bluff"""" SPRING MOUNTAIN Which my LDM location is centered Considered """"GROUND ZERO"""" IN THE HISTORY OF THE HUNT FOR THE LOST DUTCHMAN! "

Maybe cause they all "Bombed Out" there?

Regards:SH.

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
"""""Such claims are a dime a dozen."""""" IF THATS TRUE WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE CLAIMING HERE ON TREASURE NET AT THE PRESENT TIME"""" ((((I SEE NO CLAIMS HERE NOW AT THE PRESENT OTHER THAN MINE?)))) A DIME A DOZEN? ??? Joe Do You Have A CLAIM PLEASE POST IT ID LOVE TO SEE THE DIME A DOZEN CLAIMS THAT YOU SPEAK OF """"A GOOGLE EARTH SATTELITE PIC IS OFFICIAL!""""" PICS CAN BE DOCTERED! SHOW ME THE DOZENS OF CLAIMS THAT SHOW A HEART A HORSE A PRIEST AND A GOLDEN TEARDROP AND ARE CENTERED ON BLUFF SPRING MOUNTAIN GROUND ZERO IN THE HISTORY OF THE HUNT OF THE LOST DUTCHMAN!!! AND NO ONES STOPPING YOU JOE FROM POSTING PICS OF MY LOCATION! OR TAKING ORE SAMPLE FOR COMPARISON TO MINE! IF JIM HATT BELIEVES IT THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR ALL OF YOU! BUT I FORGOT YOU DONT LIKE JIM HATT! PRESIDENT OBAMA BELIEVES IT BUT MAYBEE YOU DONT LIKE HIM EITHER?

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
""""LDM, at the appointed time and date, only to find him missing in action......so to speak."""" JOE NOW YOU ARE THREATENING ME!

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all due respect - I only see one person yelling. (writing in all capital letters).

Maybe we could take it down to a regular conversation level?

B

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
SFNM,
I don't post very often but today is slow and I guess I am just in the "mood". I have seen a lot of "crazies" come and go on TNET over the years but I think you are among the top crazies. I don't think I have ever seen anyone carry on such extended and redundent conversations with themselves. You could easily create you own site and just talk to yourself. After struggling thru your moronic nonsence. I think I miss BB, as "odd" as he was even he was not as goofy as you are. Something is seriously wrong with you ADD??,ADHD?, drugs?, I don't know it's hard to say maybe just a lack of breast feeding as a baby.
I'm sure that this single post will not affect you and your posting but like I said it's slow today and I was just in the mood to vent my opinion on this open forum.

And now thank god for thew ignore button
Bill

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
HELLO T. PARKER ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE YOUR NOT A DUTCHMAN HUNTER? BECAUSE YOUR SHOWING A DEFINATE PATTERN OF INTEREST. WHATS YOUR STEAK IN ALL OF THIS?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
Listen, children, to a story
That was written long ago,
'Bout a kingdom on a mountain
And the valley-folk below.

On the mountain was a treasure
Buried deep beneath the stone,
And the valley-people swore
They'd have it for their very own.

Come the judgement day,

So the people of the valley
Sent a message up the hill,
Asking for the buried treasure,
Tons of gold for which they'd kill.

Came an answer from the kingdom,
"With our brothers we will share
All the secrets of our mountain,
All the riches buried there."

Come the judgement day,

Now the valley cried with anger,
"Mount your horses! Draw your sword!"
And they killed the mountain-people,
So they won their just reward.

Now they stood beside the treasure,
On the mountain, dark and red.
Turned the stone and looked beneath it...
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Roy,

Thats not a poem. It's a song from the movie "The Legend of Billy Jack" The song is called "One Tin Soldier."

As far as everything else: CUCKOOOOOOOOOO!

Best-Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SFNM,

Please keep typing while my keystroke logger sends me everything you type. Once routed through my email to the central computer at *** Headquarters, our crack team of professionals will have a very thorough personality profile put together on you. We will then proceed to jack into all of your private records, put voice and GPS transmitters in your scooter, and remove the tin foil lining from your propeller beanie so that the brain wave modulation software can be remotely implanted in your brain.

After that, we can implant the 80 foot satellite dish in your anus! Get ready to singa, about the moona and the juna...

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Best-Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See SFNM,

YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG!

It is not a government conspiracy against you. IT'S THE ALIENS!

Mike

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
GOLLUM MIKE MCCHESNEY WROTE"""""After that, we can implant the 80 foot satellite dish in your anus!""""""" MODS PLEASE BANN THIS GUY! GOLLUM MIKE MCCHESNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread