“If someone is surreptitiously working the Lost Dutchman Mine"

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
Re: “If someone is surreptitiously working the Lost Dutchman Mine"

""""((((In spite of what all the Geologists and "Experts" say. There are a lot of places out there where a lone Prospector, can pull>>>> $50 - $100<<<< a day out of some of those old mines. For some of them, that could be their only means of income.

Like I have always said... "You interrupt 'em, and their main goal is going to be to...

Keep You Quiet"!))))""""
Quoted By Mr. Jim Hatt

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

always lost said:
if i was working the mind, you would never know it ..

and most likely i would stop posting for some time if i was ..

gives new meaning to the saying : " he must work out "

i think if you walk up on a 4th degree black belt, hand to hand trained navy seal and you catch him working the mine, your not going to tell anyone ... i don't think anyone would ever hear from you again .. in fact i don't think they would ever see you again ..not in this life time

the Tayopa tunnel has only been found once in 400 years .. who going to your wake .....lol

Tsk tsk BB - threats in print are rarely ever a good idea, especially when at least 4 people have gone missing in the Superstitions since last fall.

By the way, could you make things simpler for everyone and just list all of your achievements, skills and qualifications in one post so we're all clear and don't accidently question something you're an expert at?

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009

Let’s not jump in an actual Bluff spring mountain is Ground Zero LDM maps/
Peralta stones/Horse Priest Heart Geoglyphs """"blind-faith way"""" at the startling evidences we think we need to “prove” trying to counter “their Bluff spring mountain is Ground Zero LDM maps/Peralta stones/Horse Priest Heart Geogylphs facts” with “our Bluff spring mountain is Ground Zero LDM maps/Peralta stones/Horse Priest Heart Geogylphs facts.” let’s not let apparent """"evidences"""" intimidate us, let’s """"understand the right way"""" to think about evidence and the facts of the """"real world that really do conform"""" to, and """"confirm"""" it‘s no good convincing people to believe, but rather """"leading them to believe,"""" when they properly understand it confirms (by being consistent with) the """"evidence""""
Time and time again, if you look at history, people who have produced phenomenal results are those that have set goals that """"everyone else thought was unrealistic and even crazy.""""

Think about it. If 15 years ago, someone told you that almost everybody would be walking around with a telephone the size of a credit card; that could play music; take pictures; communicate with computers and send pictures; """"you would have thought that they were crazy."""" You would think that """"there was no way"""" that the above scenario could be done.
""""((((Bluff Spring Mountain Ironys:))))"""" """"God never bluffs God never bluffs, 'bout Heaven or Hell.""""
Blind man's bluff Satan's promises are just a bluff. "Le bluff continue," I Never want to bluff any of you Because you are all """"Bluff Masters"""" All You Bluff Daddys and Counter-bluffs Remember the hardest tumble a man can make is to fall over his own bluff.
A lie has speed, but """"((((truth has endurance.))))"""" """"GOLD IS DEEP IN THE BEDROCK"""" And Im Not Bluffing. Quoted By John V. Kemm

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SFNM - I BEG YOU!!!!... PLEASE stop using all the unnecessary parentheses and quotation marks in your posts! They're hard enough to understand without all the extras "noise."

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009

BB Please Calm Down, Your not saying any thing that anyone here doesnt already know, your not saying anything new. You are comeing off very rude i do see you are trying to make a point but its to late the points already been made. I understand your frustration but if you expect any one to attempt to respect you you must Quit being RUDE Reword your state ments better before you post Please BB. Thank you and "every one" and I apologize for this :thumbsup: So to slightly change the subject and lighten things up a little I Have Some Interesting Info: :tongue3: OK Folks Heres the unanimous votes to """"random questions"""" Results oF my Mass Lost Dutchman Myspace Survey Application: the answers are unanimously voted - Questions And Answers - Can LOST DUTCHMAN live through a disaster? Answer: No. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN can be a WWF wrestler ? Answer: Yes. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN puts out on a first date? Answer: No. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN should get their tongue pierced? Answer: Yes. Does LOST DUTCHMAN have something missing up there? Answer: ?. Would you sing a duet with LOST DUTCHMAN? Answer: Yes. Would you plan a vacation with LOST DUTCHMAN? Answer: No. Will LOST DUTCHMAN ever get filthy, stinking rich? Answer: Yes. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN shows too much skin in public? Answer: No. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN will make one billion dollars? Yes. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN is smoother than a silk chocolate cake? Yes. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN would go a week without taking a shower?No. Would LOST DUTCHMAN order a product from an infomercial?No. Would LOST DUTCHMAN make a good professional comedian?No. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN ever will go down the streets on a lawmower?Yes. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN needs to cheer up?No. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN drinks too much?No. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN should buy some nicer clothes?No. Would you let LOST DUTCHMAN eat off your plate?Yes. Are you a better Ice Skater than LOST DUTCHMAN is?No. Can LOST DUTCHMAN live without a phone?Yes. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN is a party animal?Yes. Does LOST DUTCHMAN talk too much?No. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN wants a baby?Yes. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN has ever used a fake ID?No. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN is manipulative?Yes. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN is a member of some obscure secret society or cult?No. Would LOST DUTCHMAN pretend to be a priest to get a confession out of you?No. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN would lie to their mother?No. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN is smarter than a 5th grade kid?Yes. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN is cool like Beckham?Yes. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN is better looking than anyone you know?Yes. Will LOST DUTCHMAN make a good pirate?No. Does LOST DUTCHMAN make you feel like a million dollars?Yes. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN bunked classes in school?Yes. Would LOST DUTCHMAN steal money from a blind beggar?No. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN will go to heaven?Yes. Do you think LOST DUTCHMAN believes in love at first sight?No. :laughing7:

Attachments

• the heart blanco.jpg
    the heart blanco.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 18,950
  • the heart blanco.jpg
    the heart blanco.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 18,660

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

is that a UFO landing site ...?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry Santa Fe, at least 75 % of your conclusions about the LD are incorrect. I am qualified as an authority by being ME ! :icon_sunny: :notworthy: :read2:

Don Jose de La Mancha

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Real de Tayopa (Tropical Tramp said:
Sorry Santa Fe, at least 75 % of your conclusions about the LD are incorrect. I am qualified as an authority by being ME ! :icon_sunny: :notworthy: :read2:

Don Jose de La Mancha

hahahahaha lol ....are you tell me that not a UFO landing site ...?

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009

HMMMM. :laughing7: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Attachments

• treasmp1.gif
    treasmp1.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 18,935
  • 509.jpg
    509.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 18,623
  • abriley.jpg
    abriley.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 24,772
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HIO, UFO"S hmm, k, to be truthful, I have experienced them several times. Once, I was Flying North form Bakersfield, Calif. at 5,000 ft VFR, in early evening when above, and to my right, a brilliant green light, dropped down to my altitude , closed horizontally with me and flew formation with me for a bit, then, just as suddenly, took off straight ahead and in a few seconds, disappeared over the the horizon. I was never able to see just what it looked like since the brilliant light prevented me. The next day it was reported all over northern Calif.

Near here they appear to have a base under the sea of Cortez. They have been seen emerging from the sea and landing in it. Long story in which all of the village saw one hovering over head a hundred ft for a few minutes, scaring the H--- out of them, before it turned and disappeared into the sea. They could see figures moving around through what appeared to be windows, in a typical UFO saucer shape..

Don Jose de La Mancha

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

wow

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Cactusjumper wrote
bb,

You used to say something intelligent now and again, but your posts have steadily slid into incoherent, disjointed, rubbish. For that reason, as well as your, super-thin, veiled threats I am putting you on ignore.

I hope you get some help for your mental problems as well as an, obviously, on-going drug problem.

I wish you the best,

I believe that Blindbowman's mind has been focused on family rather than treasures, and understandably so.

Santa Fe New Mexican wrote
Bluff Spring Mountain Ironys: God never bluffs God never bluffs, 'bout Heaven or Hell.

Blind man's bluff Satan's promises are just a bluff. "Le bluff continue," I Never want to bluff any of you Because you are all "Bluff Masters" All You Bluff Daddys and Counter-bluffs Remember the hardest tumble a man can make is to fall over his own bluff.
A lie has speed, but "truth has endurance." "GOLD IS DEEP IN THE BEDROCK" And Im Not Bluffing. Quoted By John V. Kemm

Whew - sorry for removing some of those quotes, hashmarks etc but they really make for tough reading. So we are all "bluff masters" here? I respectfully disagree - I don't bluff. I don't make empty threats, and if I give my word, I do my best to fulfill it. What is with all this hostility around here lately? Sheesh. :o
Oroblanco

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i have to agree with Or,

i do not make threats !....

dustcap

Apr 1, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo, Minelab Sovereign XS 2 Pro and Fisher 2 box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HIO, UFO"S hmm, ...Near here they appear to have a base under the sea of Cortez. They have been seen emerging from the sea and landing in it. ...typical UFO saucer shape..

Don Jose de La Mancha

WOW, never thought I'd ever hear about that again. About 14 years ago a book called "Behold a Pale Horse" was released on the internet as a safety precaution as it went to print. It was written by a former U.S. Naval Intelligence Briefing Team Member, and reveals information kept secret by our government. In his book he tells about being on watch when a very large UFO entered the water and returned to the air more than once. He was told never to speak of it again, but alas...

As I recall that part was written as part of the synopsis also. You might like to read it yourself, it was in most libraries. The librarian where I went to get it told me they categorized it under "occult" because of the unusual name and the picture on the cover. (When you see it you will understand)

I just googled his name and got (along with many others) this:

(William Cooper)"One of the first to begin exposing the Government for what it truly is, William Cooper was killed by authorities on 11/5/2001"

I see they made a movie, put it on audio, DVDs and every other media you can name. Looks like putting it on the internet didn't save him after all. I didn't know that until just now when I read your post and looked him up.

I'm sorry for diverging from the topic but got carried away when I read yours...

"dustcap"
Ken Chichester

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

dustcap said:
HIO, UFO"S hmm, ...Near here they appear to have a base under the sea of Cortez. They have been seen emerging from the sea and landing in it. ...typical UFO saucer shape..

Don Jose de La Mancha

WOW, never thought I'd ever hear about that again. About 14 years ago a book called "Behold a Pale Horse" was released on the internet as a safety precaution as it went to print. It was written by a former U.S. Naval Intelligence Briefing Team Member, and reveals information kept secret by our government. In his book he tells about being on watch when a very large UFO entered the water and returned to the air more than once. He was told never to speak of it again, but alas...

As I recall that part was written as part of the synopsis also. You might like to read it yourself, it was in most libraries. The librarian where I went to get it told me they categorized it under "occult" because of the unusual name and the picture on the cover. (When you see it you will understand)

I just googled his name and got (along with many others) this:

(William Cooper)"One of the first to begin exposing the Government for what it truly is, William Cooper was killed by authorities on 11/5/2001"

I see they made a movie, put it on audio, DVDs and every other media you can name. Looks like putting it on the internet didn't save him after all. I didn't know that until just now when I read your post and looked him up.

I'm sorry for diverging from the topic but got carried away when I read yours...

"dustcap"
Ken Chichester

Wow!

dustcap

Apr 1, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo, Minelab Sovereign XS 2 Pro and Fisher 2 box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

to All
On topic...

I too am of the belief that the last 4 hikers that disappeared in the Supers got too close to something, be it man or beast.

If it was man, or men, the bodies would probably be buried.

If it was a mountain lion, there would be clothing and bones left. The bodies would be carried back up to the place where they usually eat (and sleep.) Has anyone conducted a lion hunt yet to check it out? with the last couple of days being much cooler out here I would expect that to have taken place. The wet ground would have been better for tracking as well.

Just checked the forcast, after today it's going back up to 105 degrees so that opportunity is gone for now.

"dustcap"

SGnAZ

Aug 20, 2008

dustcap said:
If it was a mountain lion, there would be clothing and bones left. The bodies would be carried back up to the place where they usually eat (and sleep.) Has anyone conducted a lion hunt yet to check it out? with the last couple of days being much cooler out here I would expect that to have taken place. The wet ground would have been better for tracking as well.

"dustcap"
I don't believe a lion would take all 3 men.Some info I found about their behavior.
Kills are generally estimated at around one large ungulate every two weeks. The period shrinks for females raising young, and may be as short as one kill every three days when cubs are nearly mature at around 15 months. The cat drags a kill to a preferred spot, covers it with brush, and returns to feed over a period of days. It is generally reported that the cougar is a non-scavenger and will rarely consume prey it has not killed; but deer carcasses left exposed for study were scavenged by cougars in California, suggesting more opportunistic behavior.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SGnAZ said:
dustcap said:

"dustcap"
I don't believe a lion would take all 3 men.Some info I found about their behavior.
Kills are generally estimated at around one large ungulate every two weeks. The period shrinks for females raising young, and may be as short as one kill every three days when cubs are nearly mature at around 15 months. The cat drags a kill to a preferred spot, covers it with brush, and returns to feed over a period of days. It is generally reported that the cougar is a non-scavenger and will rarely consume prey it has not killed; but deer carcasses left exposed for study were scavenged by cougars in California, suggesting more opportunistic behavior.

Another reason not to think this is a cat kill is the lack of buzzards. Big cats only partially hide their victims, so dogs (which were used) and buzzards (which are always around) would have had no trouble finding the bodies.

Mike

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

and yes all 4 of the people missing are in the area

Considering none of the 4 people missing have been found, how do you or anyone else know what area they are in? If the "area" is all of the northern, western and southern Superstitions, I would tend to agree as none of the fellows appear to have been at the east end, but beyond that they could have wandered anywhere.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

High my friend have you consdered a Jaguar? They can get to #400 but in the US border states, around #200 + Remind me some day to tell you of the time that I actually peed on a huge one in Michoacan one night, while nude. sigh

Don Jose de La Mancha blushing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread